Looming Hostel

Superb 230 Total Reviews
Superb 230 Total Reviews

• Austria, Male, 31-40
20th Jan 2017

Not expecting anything by coming to Looming, my friends and I popped into a great place. Staff from the hostel made our stay in Tartu to a "supercrazy" time. Great people are working here and I really like the ideology of the eco-friendly hostel (I am an Environmental Engineer) ;) Keep the hostel running - it is a great place to explore environmental aspects and Tartu :))

Thank you for you kind words! You are always welcome back here :)

• Estonia, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Dec 2016

We loved our stay at Looming. It really is a unique hostel with everything designed to be ecofriendly and cozy. The rooms were really comfortable and it felt a bit as we were staying in the cabin. There is enough space to hang out and the atmosphere is relaxed. I loved some cool solutions how recycled materials were given a new life - for example the bathroom locks made out of old ice skates. We really enjoyed our time there and will remember the hostel when visiting Tartu the next time.

5th Dec 2016

It was nice but maybe because I went in December it was very quiet and not lively. It was clean and served it's purpose which was good, but the staff didn't really help me figure out anything to do in the city, and didn't even offer. After showing me around they kind of seemed just concerned with socializing with the people they knew there. I felt a bit on my own and while that's okay, it would have been nice to have been offered assistance. I did like how environmentally friendly it is.

19th Nov 2016

Easily the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff are super friendly and amazing...and the lovely university town of Tartu is both cozy and bustling at the same time!

Thank you for your comment! We are really happy that you liked our hostel and your time in Tartu!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
22nd Oct 2016

my stay at Looming hostel was wonderful! great friendly staff, beautiful space with a great atmosphere. i would most definitely stay here again, andheartily recommend it to all passing through Tartu!

• handzhiev1951
  • Bulgaria, Couple, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
25th Sep 2016

The location is very good if you arrive to / leave from the train station. There 15 min walking to the city center. There are only 2-3 baths so I guess when the hostel is full this could be a problem.

• MarianL
  • Slovakia, Male, 31-40
5th Sep 2016

Communication and willingness of staff are the highlights!!!