Looming Hostel Reviews

Kastani 38, Tartu, Estonia

It was in a weird location and was generally super dark. I know it's good to conserve energy but it made the vibe a little creepy.

• 12th Feb 2015

I am supporting recycling system but i missed box of waists in my room. The room locates on the other floor and it is not very comfort to keep all the waists on the table.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Estonia

Extremely cosy with very interesting designs and an environmentally friendly policy.

Friendly staff and good facilities make it a winner

It was very awkward and quiet here. There weren't any backpackers looking to socialize so I was really glad I brought a friend. Not good for solo travelers. The vintage Eco thing is cool but things like the old beds are not comfortable. About 15 min walk from anything. The staff was very nice and helpful. I got locked out of my bag and the girl had her friend bring over a saw to cut through my bag lock which was very nice of her.

I enjoyed staying in this hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful. I loved the emphasis on the green issues. Everything is recycled. I liked the fact you could purchased clothes left by other travellers for a €1.00. It was quiet maybe because it was 15 minutes walk away from the city centre but I did not have a problem with that.

A bit of a walk from the centre, but fine.