Lord Kensington Hotel Reviews

38 Trebovir Road, Earls Court, London, England

The room bathroom is small, it's located close to a tube station, so it's noisy because of the trains, but it's also super close and easy to get to.. In general its a nice place to stay, and the staff is great.

The staff were very friendly ad helpful. The breakfast was really good. The issues were that the wifi, even after paying for it, it barely worked and was very slow the few times it actually did. The other is that the room was cleaned less each day that we stayed and the soaps and coffee ad those things stopped being put in.

Great location. Our triple room was cramped, not really adequate for 3 adults.

• 9th May 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

I would rather have had a checklist with me if I put my luggage at the lobby of the hotel.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • China
  • All Male Group, 41+

Room was nice although floorboards creaked very loudly from neighboring rooms.

Great hotel for a good price