Lord Kensington Hotel Reviews

38 Trebovir Road, Earls Court, London, England

I would rather have had a checklist with me if I put my luggage at the lobby of the hotel.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • China
  • All Male Group, 41+

Room was nice although floorboards creaked very loudly from neighboring rooms.

Great hotel for a good price

It was good for the quids that you pay. Location is very convenient to go around any part of London using tube. I was slightly disappointed with the check-in timing as I mention the check-in time as 12pm in the website but the actual check-in time starts only by 2pm. Breakfast was okay for what you pay and room was neat with no disturbance around.

• 12th Jan 2014
  • India

Staff of the night was very rude, it didn´t like us. On the other hand we had to pay for wifi. Room was clean and spacious

• 26th May 2013
  • Spain

Great location near tube and pubs, but very noisy due to trains and creaky floor above. Good choice for breakfast. Internet was £5 for 24 hours which was a negative.

A good hotel in a good location (right next to the tube station). Staff were friendly and informative, though the reception was sometimes unmanned. Breakfast was adequate - a selection of cereals and pastries with a range of beverages. Room was very small but serviceable and the bathroom was clean.

Was not a bad hotel. Would've appreciated free wifi but instead it was offered for £5 each day. It wasn't very close to most of the sights of london but the metro wasn't far either, making that a little better.

Very nice little hotel guys. Right in earls court which puts you very close to all the things to do and see in london. The staff were also helpful, i requested to change rooms and they told me to pack my bags and by the time id get back later in the day they would have moved my bags for me into the new room. I got back later at night and sure enough i had my new room. They also get cleaned and the beds get made daily. The only downside is that internet is not free.

• 29th Jan 2013

The room was OK but not what we expected for what we were paying. The double bed was pushed up against the wall in the very small room which meant we had to climb over one another to get in or out of bed. Breakfast was OK but the dining room was quite small so you had to get there early if you wanted a seat. Wifi is not free, it is £5 per 24hours, so if you' re staying 3 nights, that's an extra £15.

I would add something hot for breakfast (fried eggs, for example). The floor in our room was curve while the bed was really high, so when you wake up you feel like on the boat ))) The aroma from cleaning (?) was really strong (smells like Indian aroma sticks). Maybe someone like it but there are always others who don't... And yes, paid wi-fi :((

Very nice hotel, very clean.

very good for the price, super close to transport, and breakfast was good. Did have to pay extra for internet but other than that everything was good.

• 12th Nov 2012

This hotel was excellent value for money. Having read through other reviews I had some misgivings however we were more than happy with the facilities on offer. Our room was cleaned daily, breakfast was more than adequate, staff we encountered were polite and helpful. Only criticism would be that the basement room had a strange smell to it which seemed to come from the ensuite bathroom. Perhaps something to do with the plumbing?

• 21st Oct 2012
  • Scotland

Great location just around the corner from Earl's Court tube station.

• 20th Oct 2012

Really good bargain for what you pay, even though our room was up the stairs from the elevator ;) Great location close to Earls Court and still nice and quiet at night. Anyone coming by car though, parking is tricky if you arrive during the day, they write hefty fines .. (we came from Switzerland, dropping off at uni, so wanted the car close by ...

• 19th Sep 2012

Only negative issue was the lack of car parking, but the staff endeavored to help us with that and secured a car park at a nearby Hotel, but it was 20L for each night, not even a full 24 hours, so I suggest not bringing a car along in this 'permit-required' for resident only parking. Room was as expected, yet spotlessly clean with a reasonable mattress.This is a budget Hotel in a great London neighborhood (Earl's Court) and is next to the rail station, making it a perfect location.

Good site.good deals.

• 15th Sep 2012

Could hear the noise coming from the underground. My room was unbearably hot, quite weird for a northern country, though in August. For the rest it was fine. Good price (£64/night for a couple).

Well it was good, and not far from the big ben (2 or 3 stations in metro) and the breakfast was ok.

• 21st Jul 2012