Lord Kensington Hotel Reviews

38 Trebovir Road, Earls Court, London, England

For its location, very affordable. Clean room, nice staff. Would recommend.

• 2nd Sep 2014

Clean and comfortable, good location and very friendly staff. There is a charge to use the wifi, which was disappointing given that other hotels in this price range offer it for free.

• 11th Aug 2014

I recommend this hotel

We enjoyed staying at this hostel. It was a great location, very close to Earls Court. The staff was friendly and we felt welcomed here.

The room bathroom is small, it's located close to a tube station, so it's noisy because of the trains, but it's also super close and easy to get to.. In general its a nice place to stay, and the staff is great.

The staff were very friendly ad helpful. The breakfast was really good. The issues were that the wifi, even after paying for it, it barely worked and was very slow the few times it actually did. The other is that the room was cleaned less each day that we stayed and the soaps and coffee ad those things stopped being put in.

Great location. Our triple room was cramped, not really adequate for 3 adults.

• 9th May 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

I would rather have had a checklist with me if I put my luggage at the lobby of the hotel.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • China
  • All Male Group, 41+

Room was nice although floorboards creaked very loudly from neighboring rooms.

Great hotel for a good price

It was good for the quids that you pay. Location is very convenient to go around any part of London using tube. I was slightly disappointed with the check-in timing as I mention the check-in time as 12pm in the website but the actual check-in time starts only by 2pm. Breakfast was okay for what you pay and room was neat with no disturbance around.

• 12th Jan 2014
  • India

Staff of the night was very rude, it didn´t like us. On the other hand we had to pay for wifi. Room was clean and spacious

• 26th May 2013
  • Spain

Great location near tube and pubs, but very noisy due to trains and creaky floor above. Good choice for breakfast. Internet was £5 for 24 hours which was a negative.

A good hotel in a good location (right next to the tube station). Staff were friendly and informative, though the reception was sometimes unmanned. Breakfast was adequate - a selection of cereals and pastries with a range of beverages. Room was very small but serviceable and the bathroom was clean.

Was not a bad hotel. Would've appreciated free wifi but instead it was offered for £5 each day. It wasn't very close to most of the sights of london but the metro wasn't far either, making that a little better.

Very nice little hotel guys. Right in earls court which puts you very close to all the things to do and see in london. The staff were also helpful, i requested to change rooms and they told me to pack my bags and by the time id get back later in the day they would have moved my bags for me into the new room. I got back later at night and sure enough i had my new room. They also get cleaned and the beds get made daily. The only downside is that internet is not free.

• 29th Jan 2013

The room was OK but not what we expected for what we were paying. The double bed was pushed up against the wall in the very small room which meant we had to climb over one another to get in or out of bed. Breakfast was OK but the dining room was quite small so you had to get there early if you wanted a seat. Wifi is not free, it is £5 per 24hours, so if you' re staying 3 nights, that's an extra £15.

I would add something hot for breakfast (fried eggs, for example). The floor in our room was curve while the bed was really high, so when you wake up you feel like on the boat ))) The aroma from cleaning (?) was really strong (smells like Indian aroma sticks). Maybe someone like it but there are always others who don't... And yes, paid wi-fi :((

Very nice hotel, very clean.

very good for the price, super close to transport, and breakfast was good. Did have to pay extra for internet but other than that everything was good.

• 12th Nov 2012