Loro Loco Hostel Reviews

Avenida Suarez Arana, 134, entre primer y segundo anillo, Santa Cruz, Bolivia

loved the hostel! located in a walkable distance from the market and restaurants, supermarket and banks. the facilities were great. maybe try put more lockers in the rooms because when i arrived they were all occupied...

A good hostel but nothing special. Does the job with all the usual features.

Excellent Hostel clean and we'll kept in good location near ATM and supermarket. A great place for meeting fellow travellers. I would be happy to stay there again

Great hostel and facilities

The staff is amazing. The hostel is new so they still have all the enthusiasm to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I really enjoyed my stay there!

Very enthusiastic owner and staffs. Complete facilities. Location is not truly central but served by trufis and buses a short walk away.

It is an allright hostel but no more than that. quite a walk from the city center and there aren't enough bathrooms/showers. Breakfast very basic and it gets noisy at night.

The place is nice. Not sure if it was because they were understaffed over New Years, but things seemed a bit disorganized and not always the cleanest. Pool is tiny but does the job. Staff were kind and tried to be helpful.

Jonphillipe you are a LEGEND... This place is so cool, the atmosphere, the little pool, the hammocks, sockets everywhere (even top bunks), nice beds, showers and everything! The fridge is full of cheap fresh groceries for you to cook up for very cheap. Really liked this place, thanks again Jonphillipe (sorry if i spelt your name wrong mate).. Dont bother staying anywhere else, here is where its at...

We loved our stay! The pool was very much appreciated with the hot weather. Also had AC in rooms. Breakfast good with eggs etc and we were also offered it at 7am when we arrived with no charge- bonus! Staff were really helpful. Would stay again

Stayed there only one night. Staff was very helpful, explaining what one can do in Santa Cruz and ordering a taxi for me. The atmosphere was very nice and relaxed. Would definitely stay there again if I come back to Santa Cruz

• 15th Dec 2013
  • Norway

internet was slow , as with bolivia. A nice spacious property

This hostel can be commended for the breakfast they provided their guest, close to a small but reasonable buffet. The owners are receptive. One of the owners name Ronald, as in Ronald Mc Donald has that special glee or twinkle in his eyes, to let his guest know right off. As long as you are guests here my job is to make sure you enjoy yourself, and I will do my job well!

This place was really good nice and friendly staff Fab food and a good place to see Santa Cruz from.