Loro Loco Hostel Reviews

Avenida Suarez Arana, 134, entre primer y segundo anillo, Santa Cruz, Bolivia

This hostel has everything you really need. Big beds, good location, enough toilets / showers and helpful staff. The hostel is fairly quite when i was there but despite that there was still a nice atmosphere, this is due to the common areas being really relaxed. The only downside is that it is slightly run-down, but it was good enough for me.

• 21st Sep 2015

The hostel was just amazing! Laura and the others made me feel I was at home. Great breakfast and places around.

Really enjoyed our stay at Loro Loco. Nice dorm room with comfy beds and lockers. Courtyard area is a nice place to hang out. Kitchen is small but well equiped. Breakfast is great, but we were never served it at 8am, which left us running to our Spanish Classed at 8.30! Overall a really nice place to stay in Sucre, great value for money.

I arrived early in the morning and had even moved my booking back a day on short notice, and the owner was really great about it. JP put me up in an empty six bed dorm instead of the 16 bed I had booked, much appreciated after a long haul. The breakfast is good and varied. The locale is as close as you will get in a hostel to the central market. Overall nice place.

The receptionist when we first arrived was just very rude.

We are really sorry of this bad experience. This receptionist is not part anymore of the staff.

This hostel is more like a place to relax, there is a good lounge area for a nap in the hammock, or a sunbath, since the city is usually very hot. The rooms are quite big, and good restroons and showers. The breakfast is like cook yourself, but with good options for eating.

Nice garden, helpful and sweet staff, free cachaca night and hammocks, what more can a girl want?

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Serbia

Good hostel, very good beds, and very helpful staff.(all speak english) Thanks =)