Los Amigos Hostel Reviews

Arenal 26, 4th floor left door, Madrid, Spain

Just a quick stay, but the location couldn't have been better in my opinion. 2 minutes from the metro, andes minutes to la puerta del sol and la plaza mayor where lots of walking tours start. The staff was friendly. Thanks!

Incredibly nice staff and wonderful location. The only negative was the construction going on near my room at 9 am!

Everything was awesome!! Definally I recommend this hostel!! People in the lobby was so kind and always helping me with everything I need.. the girl who works there from Costa Rica was so nice and very friendly!! Excellent location!! Pluss I meet new friends!! Love!!

perfect location with nice staff

Clean place. Felt pretty secure. I was surprised it looked nicer than most hostels. Mostly a good place to rest, but i wouldn't recommend it if your looking for a fun atmosphere or welcoming/friendly/chatty staff.

The hostel is situated in central Madrid - good location. Close to restaurants and important place. I was just there for a day so maybe I can't give a fair review. Only thing was that staff speaks only Spanish - becomes difficult to converse. I had filled in my arrival time as 1 pm but because of some travel issues, I couldn't reach till 9. Had limited connectivity - but at 6, I called them up to fix it and they did. Maybe they need to give a buffer time for arrival. Otherwise, good stay!

The hostel is good, but location, and specially the great attention and kindness from the staff make this a really great choice.

• 10th Oct 2015
  • Argentina

The place was clean and in a good location,a lot of noise, you can here people all night long from the streets, is a busy walk way, so if you expect a quiet place this is not it, but the main issue I had was that fact that they want to charge you for everything, breakfast was $4 EU for just cereal and coffee, no fruits or eggs, but wait, the worth part is that you have to pay to cook, also they will locked the kitchen at night, charge to store your bag $2 eu, no hostel ever charge me, not good

• 27th Aug 2015

Everything was fine but we ´ve been stolen twice in the dormitory. Without this désagrément our stay was great. Near to a métro station so well connected to the airport and the rest of the city

• 24th Aug 2015

We very much regret what happened, do not understand why it was not reported what happened at the reception.

Nice little Hostel in a very good area of Madrid! Would be nice if you could use the kitchen as well.

The owner is a real Cordobean and ist very talkative and friendly. The location is near the train station, but you have to walk some minutes to get to the interesting spots in the town. It is not far, but they're are hostels, which are more in the middle.