8.5
Fabulous 349 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 349 Total Reviews
Los Amigos Hostel Located at Arenal 26, 4th floor left door, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid Madrid 28013 Arenal 26, 4th floor left door
85% 349
40.4177110 -3.7081593
    Rooms available

20th Sep 2016

Great active walking street, and yet it was quiet in our room. Warn and friendly atmosphere at the hostel.

• garcianoelia2686
  • Canada, Couple, 31-40
28th Aug 2016

Loved it. It was the perfect hostel for us.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2016

This is my third time staying at this hostel. The location is amazing. It is also near one of the best churro places in Madrid. It is walking distance to Sol, Gran Via, and Plaza Mayor. They also renovated the hostel and it looks great. It is a small and cozy hostel. I feel so safe here. It also has a wonderful staff. I highly recommend staying here.

6th Jun 2016
7.7

Not a social hostel at all, very small common spaces and there's a family living there so there's not much atmosphere. Everything is just ok besides the good price and the location which is incredible, right between opera and sol. Bathroom lights are automatic shutoff so good luck showering and its shared male and female bathrooms. Overall could find better in Madrid

25th May 2016

Our room in this hostel was very nice. One of the more comfortable double ensuite rooms we have stayed in. There is a lot of space and the hostel is in a great location. Our only big complaint is that the showers never got hot on our second night - they were ice cold! Very frustrating. The airport shuttle is a great perk - only $18 for 2 people and fast/convenient. I would definitely recommend this hostel despite the shower situation.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
23rd May 2016
7.4

This hostel has comfy beds, a great kitchen (however it closes at 9pm), and good shower facilities. As others have written there is little atmosphere so it is difficult to meet other guests. The staff are friendly however not all can speak fluent English so getting advice was difficult for me at times.

19th May 2016

I stayed in this hostel 10 years ago and I repeated with a friend last weekend. So good to see how things have improved there!! Fully renovated, comfy bed, clean as my mums apartment, super location and incredible friendly staff that made us feeling at home since the first second. The management definitely knows how to run the place. Well done guys, keep it up!

• Romania, Female, 31-40
13th May 2016

Los Amigos has a great location, it is on Calle Arenal in between the Palace and Plaza Mayor. I felt safe, bed was comfortable, linens were clean, staff was friendly.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
21st Apr 2016

Absolutely everything you could need for a fabulous stay in Madrid.

15th Apr 2016

Everyone at the hostal was extremely friendly and laid back. I feel terrible because my friends and I weren't the greatest guests but the employees never lost their hospitality. Would go back!