Los Amigos Hostel

Fabulous 402 Total Reviews
Fabulous 402 Total Reviews

17th Feb 2017

The location is great and the private room that I stayed in was very nice. The only negative part was that there was mold in the shower and the ceiling looked like there had been a rat problem in the past. For a 3 day stay, it was great though and the close proximity to the metro was ideal.

• Brazil, Couple, 31-40
9th Jan 2017

Amazing place to enjoy with family or backpaking. 👍🏼

• fabiompalves
  • Brazil, Couple, 25-30
5th Jan 2017

My stay at Los Amigos was a pleasant one. Location was incredible, the facilities good and my room was really amazing. I had a Double Room (Ensuite) and it was worth it. The bed was massive and comfy, the room was warm (heating was perfect) and WiFi fast. My was a short stay, but the hostel was friendly and I would stay there again!

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
28th Oct 2016
5.4

Unfortunately we have mixed reviews with our stay. We stayed for 3 nights. The room was nice and large bed with a view into a communal square. It was clean, however during the night the circular air condition did not pump through fresh air but extreme smell of cigarette smell. It was disgusting. Even with sleeping with the window open we could still smell the stench from the air con. Two of the mornings we had no hot water,none supportive staff to the matter.Poor value for money.

21st Oct 2016
8.0

Beds are a bit shabby and my group room got stuffy but they do a good job of keeping the place clean. Location seriously can't be beat!

• Zambia, Male, 31-40
13th Oct 2016
4.9

Not for me. Even though I had a private room I will stick to hotels. I wanted to give hostels a try but I don't like them. Never again!

Hi. We feel good that not for you this type of accommodation, that does not mean you should evaluate as low our work, we believe that the low valuation deserve you. If you book here because you did not have anywhere else and you are used to hotels it is your mistake and your opinion what you do is harm the daily work that many people. We give 0 as a guest.

7th Oct 2016

Located on Calle de Arenal, the street below was always bustling, but never too loud to inhibit sleeping. Lots of bars, discos, restaurants very closeby. Showers had very good water pressure and heat, bathrooms were clean. WiFi was very good by the bathroom corridor, but not good in some other places. Airport shuttle to return was very convenient. Only cost 12 euro.