Los Amigos Hostel Reviews

Arenal 26, 4th floor left door, Madrid, Spain

Extremely well located hostel. Very clean and staff always willing to help. Would definitely stay there again. John Bendigo Australia

Good hostel all round. Only stayed 2 nights. Great location. Wifi wasn't the best in the room. 8 lockers to a 10 bed dorm. Basic breakfast. Showers were good and clean.

Prime location. I traveled alone and stayed in a private room during the week. It is good idea to go to breakfast and mingle with others. The staff is helpful and speaks English very well. The rooms and facility were clean and the location was amazing for wandering and venturing about in the city!

• 30th Sep 2014

Excellent hostel. The location cannot be better, we stayed in Madrid for a week, never have the need to take the metro. Rooms, toilets and kitchen are spacious and clean. The owners are very friendly and helpful. It is one of the best hostel we have ever stayed in Europe.

We absolutely loved staying here. The location was brilliant but most of all the owners of the hostel were so welcoming and friendly. I will definitely book here again in the future. Extremely clean and the food was pleasant too. Thank you very much. PS give the puppy a hug from us (The two british girls from September)!

• 13th Sep 2014

Los Amigos was perfect as my first hostel experience. It was easy to find, the people staying there were personable and the staff was very helpful with giving directions. Also the hostel was very close the the Plaza Mayor!

• 12th Sep 2014

Flori and Ruben and the rest of the staff are very attentive, friendly and so, so helpful. They went above and beyond to ensure that I was comfortable. I stayed here while I looked for an apartment in Madrid, and they were happy to give me advice while I went piso hunting. 10/10 !!

• 11th Sep 2014

Great location, a very homely feel will definitely go here again and recommend to anyone. Can't fault this place! Very friendly staff and made our visit memorable :)

• 11th Sep 2014

Very nice hostel with an excellent location in the absolute city center of Madrid. The hostel is clean, beds are good and the family/staff is friendly and helpful! I really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it you everyone!

• 28th Aug 2014

Great hostel, friendly and helpful staff. Location is great. The double room is really worth the money: clean, big, private bathroom, great bed. Only strange thing is that you have to pay (€2,-) for leaving your luggage at the hostel for a few hours after check out.

It-s a great place to stay >)

Great hostel! Very friendly staff, perfect location, good breakfast, cleaned daily. If I'm ever in Madrid again this is where I'll stay.

Great Location! Friendly Staff!

• 25th Jul 2014

I loved this hostel! The staff were awesome and really friendly, well managed, perfect location and really secure If I'm ever in madrid again this is where I'll stay!

• 22nd Jul 2014

Los Amigos Hostel was good. The best part was probably the location, smack bang in the middle of Centro. It was clean and the hostel itself was quiet, even if the noise from the street wasn't. Not a party hostel, but with plenty of people coming and going it felt lively enough that you could make your own fun if you wanted.

Thanks agaın for Stuff who work for LOS Amigos:)) that was best time durıng stay there.

Not a party hostel as such but very sociable and great all round. Staff were lovely!

Amazing hostel, in the best area!

• 15th Jun 2014

A great hostel in the centre of _Madrid_. Staff has always been helpful to us, kitchen is well equipped, breakfast is good (although it only starts at 9am), and wifi is great. Only annoying thing is that you have to pay 2EURO a day for storing your bags if you go somewhere else... But apart from that, I'd stay there again!

A very good hostel in a great position. Nice breakfast (although not before 9am), good wifi, cleaned daily. Only negative thing is that they ask you to pay 2€ a day to store your luggage if you're away for a few days.. I find that a bit ridiculous! Apart from that, I'd come back if in Madrid again.

Hello, I want to make my explanation for all to understand, You left the luggage in for 3 days in the hostel. Anywhere setpoint charge for this service. What is really ridiculous is the price only 2 euros per day, comparing what can charge at the airport or train station.