Los Angeles Hostal Residence Reviews

Duplex N.2, Calle E N.62, Urbanizacion Los Angeles, Panama City, Panama

A great guest house. Rooms are clean and confortable. There is a big kitchen where you can cook and talk with others guest. The owner is an Italien guy who give thousands advices about Panama City and around. He never stop talking so be ready to spend hours to having great conversations :) I had a great welcome by Maria who is always smiling and laughing, Venezuela isn't it ? ;) There is definitely a great atmospher in there and all the things to make you stay longer.

Los Angeles Hostal Residence is one of the cleanest hostels we ever stayed in. They also have a (very clean!) spacious kitchen where you can easily cook a great meal.There is a big supermarket nearby.They even let us cook when we already had checked out..before going on the nightbus to Bocas. We had a room without window which is the cheapest option, there is nicer ones.Furthermore they have an outside seating area to relax, check mails or enjoy your meal.We would recommend it!

Great hostel! Quiet, clean and very very friendly. Mary is the most welcoming host, so helpful and patient with my Spanish! Lots of interesting guests staying there too. I was ill for the 4 days we were there and everyone looked after me. The kitchen was so clean, as were the bathrooms. The location is only about $3 from Casco Viejo by taxi and the bus to the canal was very cheap. Not a party hostel, more like a home. You should definitely stay here.

Nice, clean, reliable hostel

• 2nd Mar 2014
  • Couple, 41+

This is my second review...i don't think you can have nicer, more helpful staff people than Anna, and Louis...they were fabulous, and knowledgeable!!! This is not down as a hostel at Booking, and I thought it was a boutique Hotel.

• 1st Mar 2014

Very helpful host. A little bit noisy. No quiet time at night and other guests continue making noise until very late.