Los Angeles Reviews

Viale Jenner 30, Milan, Italy

I booked and received confirmation two months in advance and got called the night of my staying at 6 PM and told that the property was fully booked and I had to find something else. In the beginning they offered to help me in finding another place but in the end they didn't. They also refused to refund me on my card and asked me to go to the opposite side of the city just to get my deposit back in cash. Completely unprofessional, and two weeks later I'm still waiting for my refund.

This hostel was a bit far out but close to the metro which made it easy to get into the city centre. The staff didn't speak great English but were lovely and couldn't do enough to help. Our room was big, clean, and had a desk, mirror, balcony and bathroom right outside. Bed was comfy and bathroom fairly clean to say it was shared. Enjoyed our stay here.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts