5.1
Rating 31 Total Reviews
5.1
Rating 31 Total Reviews
Los Angeles Located at Viale Jenner 30, , Milan.
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
    Rooms available

9th Oct 2015
2.0

I booked and received confirmation two months in advance and got called the night of my staying at 6 PM and told that the property was fully booked and I had to find something else. In the beginning they offered to help me in finding another place but in the end they didn't. They also refused to refund me on my card and asked me to go to the opposite side of the city just to get my deposit back in cash. Completely unprofessional, and two weeks later I'm still waiting for my refund.