Los Encuentros Hotel Reviews

7a Av. North, Antigua, Guatemala

Great value for money. Very basic little place. No aircon, No window. But it is a very secure place, and located very central. The owner Imra is amazing. Pancake breakfast very delicious. Without Imra - I would have been lost as I had money -withdrawing problems. Had zero money.could not even pay the airport taxi driver. Imra lent me money and helped me out over 3 days. She is amazing and makes the hotel really unique. I would definately go back! Thank you!!!

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

Did not get the room we booked for the first night (ensuite). Room with shared bathroom in old part highly overpriced, in room next to kitchen can hear mice in the kitchen at night. Dirty dishes from breakfast in the sink (old part) the whole day. In the kitchen dirty dishes, even after they are washed (new kitchen). My husband got very ill, most probably food poisoning from breakfast, either from poor hygiene or uncooked eggs. No one else eat at the same day and I did not eat eggs. Never again!

A wonderful lady. My girlfriend fell heavily ill with a parasite infection so after 8 hours in a full minibus it was so nice to be welcomed to this place. Not only did she care for us but she also took us to the local doctor and made sure we were always comfortable. She even made us tea late at night to help. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect way to help with our situation. The hotel is clean and has a nice quiet courtyard with a lovely roof terrace. The perfect quiet relaxing getaway

Great experience! Great breakfasts and friendly staff. Would stay here again :)

• 13th Feb 2015