Los Encuentros Hotel Reviews

7a Av. North, Antigua, Guatemala

Had a great couple of days here. The owners of the hostel are fantastic.

• 4th Nov 2014

Our stay was fantastic. The hotel is located only a few blocks from everything. The owner, Irma, cooks a delicious breakfast in the morning and is very helpful with booking tours from Antigua. I definitely recommend Hotel Los Encuentros!

• 26th Sep 2014

It was relatively clean. The Hostess was nice and amiable.

This place is great. I had a private room with a shared bathroom and all amenities are provided at this hostel. In fact, I changed to a homestay after 5 nights here and I wish I was back at Los Encuentros. Just know that during the rainy season there are going to be mosquitos wherever you go and coming with a large mosquito net *covering entire bed* is probably the best way to go at any hostel. That is only during the rainy season, as I cannot comment during any other season. Irma is wonderful!

• 29th Jul 2014

I arrived late after a 21 hour journey and was given a very friendly welcome. i was travelling on my own but was put in a room with a double and a single bed. the room was simple but clean. The bathroom was opposite my room and was clean. The couple who run the hotel were very accommodating charging my phone when my charger broke. It isn't that cheap $22 without bathroom but it was quiet and peaceful.

• 20th Jul 2014