Los Encuentros Hotel Reviews

7a Av. North, Antigua, Guatemala

It was relatively clean. The Hostess was nice and amiable.

This place is great. I had a private room with a shared bathroom and all amenities are provided at this hostel. In fact, I changed to a homestay after 5 nights here and I wish I was back at Los Encuentros. Just know that during the rainy season there are going to be mosquitos wherever you go and coming with a large mosquito net *covering entire bed* is probably the best way to go at any hostel. That is only during the rainy season, as I cannot comment during any other season. Irma is wonderful!

• 29th Jul 2014

I arrived late after a 21 hour journey and was given a very friendly welcome. i was travelling on my own but was put in a room with a double and a single bed. the room was simple but clean. The bathroom was opposite my room and was clean. The couple who run the hotel were very accommodating charging my phone when my charger broke. It isn't that cheap $22 without bathroom but it was quiet and peaceful.

• 20th Jul 2014

The best place to stay in Antigua! Location is superb, shower was hottest one I had in all of Guatemala, room was nice. The place was really quiet, and comfortable. I will definitely stay here again when I return!

• 25th May 2014

Good for a couple of night's stay and Irma was helpful arranging airport taxi collection (though I think i was overcharged) and trips. Breakfast didn't appear available when I was there and She also emailed me 5 times (aware that I was traveling) asking me to review the accommodation which I felt was a bit excessive. Overall a good stay though, nice room, showers were ok and enjoyed my time in Antigua!

It is a very nice and cosy place to stay, Irma is a very nice and caring person

• 4th Apr 2014