Los Encuentros Hotel Reviews

7a Av. North, Antigua, Guatemala

I arrived late after a 21 hour journey and was given a very friendly welcome. i was travelling on my own but was put in a room with a double and a single bed. the room was simple but clean. The bathroom was opposite my room and was clean. The couple who run the hotel were very accommodating charging my phone when my charger broke. It isn't that cheap $22 without bathroom but it was quiet and peaceful.

• 20th Jul 2014

The best place to stay in Antigua! Location is superb, shower was hottest one I had in all of Guatemala, room was nice. The place was really quiet, and comfortable. I will definitely stay here again when I return!

• 25th May 2014

It is a very nice and cosy place to stay, Irma is a very nice and caring person

• 4th Apr 2014