Los Encuentros Hotel Reviews

7a Av. North, Antigua, Guatemala

Very simple and quiet place , friendly owner 2 minuts from the centeral park.

Had a great couple of days here. The owners of the hostel are fantastic.

• 4th Nov 2014

Our stay was fantastic. The hotel is located only a few blocks from everything. The owner, Irma, cooks a delicious breakfast in the morning and is very helpful with booking tours from Antigua. I definitely recommend Hotel Los Encuentros!

• 26th Sep 2014

It was relatively clean. The Hostess was nice and amiable.

This place is great. I had a private room with a shared bathroom and all amenities are provided at this hostel. In fact, I changed to a homestay after 5 nights here and I wish I was back at Los Encuentros. Just know that during the rainy season there are going to be mosquitos wherever you go and coming with a large mosquito net *covering entire bed* is probably the best way to go at any hostel. That is only during the rainy season, as I cannot comment during any other season. Irma is wonderful!

• 29th Jul 2014