5.7
Rating 32 Total Reviews
5.7
Rating 32 Total Reviews
Los Faroles Guesthouse Located at El Cangrejo Calle 49 Oeste, Edificio Rina Apartamento 1, Panama City.
Panama
Panama City El Cangrejo Calle 49 Oeste, Edificio Rina Apartamento 1
57% 32
8.9857162 -79.5304155
    Rooms available

25th May 2016
4.3

Peeling paint in room, no refrigerator in kitchen. Curtains missing from windows (which didn't close, anyway). Non-labeled entrance or signage for accommodation. Noisy location (Panamanians LOVE to blare their car horns at everything!). Hotel has lots of potential if the owners chose to complete a major renovation, i.e. window replacements, add some desks/shelving, whole floor air-conditioning, and kitchen rehabilitation. Honestly, rooms are only worth about $10-15/night. Don't recommend.

• USA, Female, 31-40
18th May 2016
4.6

Got a private room($20) shared shower. Theyre located in a good area, by Via Argentina. When I arrived, eric had to come down. The elevator was broken, as well as the doorbell. Luckily my cab kept calling. They're on the 3rd floor. It's an apt w/ many rooms. No frills and I saw roaches & it's not too clean. My first night I had AC. Then the next 2 they shut it off. I never saw anyone in the front desk after Check in. I left my pay/keys w/ a note, on my bed If you're on a budget, it&#39

• kevinjefferson7967
  • USA, Male, 41+
6th May 2016

Location is pretty good, near restaurants and major roads. Staff is friendly, when you can find them.