Los Mostros Hostel II Reviews

Calle 54 Este casa 9, Marbella, Panama City, Panama

A hostel without anything to complane about. We are in LA now in the adventurer hostel and wish that it would be only half as good as the los mostros. Los Mostros is one of the best hostels we had within our 7months trip through southamerica!

We liked it!

Met nice people there but definitly had a party feel. Bathroom was a bit dirty in my opinion. The lockers in my room had wooden boards and the one I had had one broken side wall that could be accessed from the next locker. Location was good though. Only one knowledgable staff member. The other always seemed to ask someone else whenever I asked a question.

• 25th Jun 2014

It's quite a alright place to stay at, the location itself is a little dull and the AC rule just suck since it's very hot in Panama, but same rule applies in almost every other hostel in Panama(except for one that I know of, that starts with a M).