Los Mostros Hostel II Reviews

Calle 54 Este casa 9, Marbella, Panama City, Panama

We liked it!

Met nice people there but definitly had a party feel. Bathroom was a bit dirty in my opinion. The lockers in my room had wooden boards and the one I had had one broken side wall that could be accessed from the next locker. Location was good though. Only one knowledgable staff member. The other always seemed to ask someone else whenever I asked a question.

• 25th Jun 2014

It's quite a alright place to stay at, the location itself is a little dull and the AC rule just suck since it's very hot in Panama, but same rule applies in almost every other hostel in Panama(except for one that I know of, that starts with a M).

I had great and delightful vacation in Panama City.

Really great stuff. Excellent restaurant and bar. Good place to meet backpapers and have good time!!

Great hostel. Staff are nice and helpful. The rooms are big and comfortable. There are big lockers in each room. The hostel is much nicer that the pictures you see on the website. There is a good restaurant and bar with a pool table on the first floor, the Los Mostros I is right next door and has a common area and a small swimming pool. I enjoyed my stay and definitely recommend this hostel if you are looking for a clean and also fun place to stay.

Nice accomodation, good TV in the chilling area. To have a good kitchen or the breakfast, you need to go walk in the house of Los Mostros 1 beside.