Lost Inn Lisbon Reviews

Beco dos Apostolos 6, Lisbon, Portugal

The hostel is great! Very clean and nice. The price is not so high but also included breakfast, really worth it ! The best hostel I ever lived.

리셉션 여자 중 코걸이 한 여자 매우 불친절 수많은 여행을 다녀봤지만 그렇게나 티나게 남자 여행객만 챙기는 사람은 처음 봄 가기전날밤인가? 티비있는거실에서 남자 투숙객이랑 쯉쯉쨥쨥 최. 악.

I consider this hostel perfect because everything there makes you feel comfortable. We had 4 course dinner which was delicious and prepared by chef with company of cool hostel guests. And the price was 10€ (impossible to eat 4 course dinner in Lisbon for that money). Facilities are nice, practical and clean. For "breakfast fans" - you will be 100% content. Scrambled eggs, ham, cheese, butter, bread, vegetables, yogurt, fruits, cereals, milk, coffee, tea. Perfect!

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Slovakia

Great! Highly recommended! The staff are really nice, and the rooms and bathrooms are very clean. They also have activities like dinner and bar tours, etc.

The wifi is not really stable all the time.

Definitely will stay again if I go to Lisbon. Best Hostel I stayed so far.

wifi down 2 days on hill 5 blocks form metro

Best place I stand on my 4 week trip. Breakfast was 'wowing' and staff was so nice!

I have been staying in a lot of Hostels lately and this was by far the best! Great staff with good advice and even made us soup one night! Very clean facility, nice showers, good selection for breakfast in the morning and something to do every night! I have already recommended it to others I've met in my travels.

A wonderful hostel in a fabulous location. A great, happy, hospitable and inclusive atmosphere.

brilliant, we were only there one night but the atmosphere was great, everyone was very friendly and helpful.

• 9th Jan 2015

Everything was perfect but the Internet, it's to slow and in the rooms we couldn't use it.

It is the best hostel I have ever stayed. The free sangria served every night is great to meet people! The staff was always helpful! It is impossible to get better breakfast then the one served over there, showers were so good, and they also have a real blow drier!! I loved the lockers that you can open with ur room key card, very handy, and also the comfort beds! The Sunday soup made me remind of home... I highly recommend this hostel.

The hostel and the staff were fantastic, with one exception: it was really loud. People were having loud and lengthy conversations in the hallway infront of people's doors very late at night (and at all other times too). People were actually shouting to each other through the hallway and other guests politely asked them to go downstairs and they laughed and started yelling. Unfortunately, staff should police loud guests. We didn't sleep much or rest much because of this.

Seriously the best hostel I've stayed in and also best value for money. Stay includes a wholesome breakfast, free sangria in the evenings and (if you're lucky) some free snacks. People there were amazing and helpful and always try to get a fun atmosphere going. During my time there, they had celebrations for being ranked 4th best hostel on Hostelworld and they threw a party to celebrate which included free food, booze and even free salsa dancing lessons. The facilities are super new.

This is the best hostel I ever stayed. During my stay, they got the prize for the best 4th hostel in the world and to celebrate it, hostel served us a huge feast! Also you can get Sangria for Free EVERY NIGHT. Staff is super helpful and even gives you a short tour of the hostel.I never got disappointed or irritated by the staffs. They always give you extra info you would need. If I get a chance to go to Lisbon again, I'll stay here for sure.

• 7th Jan 2015
  • Japan

perfect place to stay more days!!

Great staff. Swipe key for room and lockers. Spacious. Nice kitchen and living space. Very clean.

I enjoyed my stay here. The staff were friendly and helpful. The place was easy to find and clean. I would come back and stay again.

Best hostel experience ever!! Everything about the Lost Inn is excellent. The facilities, the atmosphere, the activities organized by the hostel, staff, cleanliness, value for money. I could elaborate more on how good they were in all of these, but, I have limited words. Go stay at the Lost Inn, you can't go wrong.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7