Lost Inn Lisbon Reviews

Beco dos Apostolos 6, Lisbon, Portugal

Staying at Lost Inn Lisbon was like staying with old friends! It's by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in! So clean and tidy with heaps of room to socialise and a great kitchen! The staff were AMAZING! So friendly, helpful and welcoming! This hostel is really the icing on the delicious cake that is beautiful Lisbon!

Great hostel, beautiful rooms, modern bathrooms, amazing breakfast and very friendly staff. Thanks a lot for all your help. And a great location near train station, buses and trams. Brings earplugs though, because the rooms are to a street with some bars so it can get a bit noisy on the weekends.

I'm not normally a fan of leaving 100% reviews because they seem like they might be fake and are less helpful, but this is probably the best hostel Iv ever stayed in. Atmosphere was brilliant, staff fantastic and very easy going, always something to eat or do for free. There is not a bar in the hostel, although you can buy some drinks from staff, but there is a supermarket seconds away so it really doesn't affect anything. Thanks again guys for a brilliant stay, we will hopefully be back.

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

Everything about the hostel was great - location, cleanliness, and at a great price. The only complaint is that we had requested to be booked for a day trip to Sintra for 3 the next day.. when the man came to pick us up, he was adamant that the woman had requested only 2 spaces. After the confusion he had to call the company and request another tour guide since he didn't have space for 3 and we had to wait another hour. It ended up working out but in the future I hope this doesn't happen again.

• 19th Mar 2015

Dear guest, thanks for the review. We apologize for the mistake with your tour to Sintra. Fortunately our staff managed to fix it. ;-) They always do the best for you! Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon for more adventures ;-)

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!

Wow! Thank you so much! We also have the best guests, travelers, people in the world :-) Safe trips and se you next time in Lisbon.

Great hostel. Very modern and extremely clean. Undergoing renovations at the time of our stay. Great location. Great free breakfast including scrambled eggs, cold mean, cheese, cereal, baked good, tea, coffee etc. Free sangria and chorizo in the afternoon to encourage socialising. Unfortunately they do accept large group bookings so half the hostel was occupied with a university sporting team during my stay. Overall a very enjoyable experience, would definitely recommend to fellow travellers.

Best hostel in Lisbon without question. Friendly staff and a safe secure hostel. Good community too but be warned there are more young people. Not really a problem though because the common room is far away from the bedrooms

Dear guest, thanks!! We loved having you here joining all our day and night events! Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon.

Great stay and met some lovely and interesting people. Lovely breakfast and the evening sangria was an added bonus. Four Course meal for 10 Euros a bargain and the food was delicious. The only negative thing I would have to say was the fact that the shower room upstairs was under the rennovation and the WiFi was down - I'm sure these will not be issues in the future and we will definitely be coming back!

• 13th Mar 2015

The staff and environment in the hostel is one of the best I've ever experienced. Really close to everything. Only problem was the spotty WiFi at times. But when I was there they were working extremely hard to improve it. Would stay here again for sure !!

Best Hostel I've stayed in so far! The rooms are indeed quite old so everything does make quite a lot of sound. And that's the only bad point about this hostel: The guests range from awesome to horrible. If everyone would be a bit quieter at night and actually close the doors everything would be fine. But some party-chicks overdid it quite a bit. But I will totally come back if I'm ever in Lisbon again!

Dear guest, Thank you for your review. We loved having you here. Hostel life is this :-) We have the chance to meet a lot of people. The silent and the noisy too! It's really good to know you had a great time in Lisbon and we hope to see you soon! Safe trips!

Best hostel I have stayed in. Only problem is there is no wifi.

Thank you so much for your nice review. We had a wifi problem but it is now solved! ;-) Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon.

I loved it here! The hostel's staff were super friendly and helpful. I didn't have shampoo and they provided that for me. There's free sangria tasting, pub crawls, and a traditional Portuguese dinner and pretty clean washrooms! I met people and enjoyed my time. A great location. I definitely recommend :)

• 10th Mar 2015

One of the best hostels Iv ever stayed in, sangria every night with chorizo, pub crawls, day tours, huge kitchen, comfy beds, clean bathrooms, fast wifi, huge common room, helpful and friendly staff, close to the centre/bars/train station. Ask Rubin about the Italian man who went to Malta.

Wow! Thanks a lot! Loved having you here! Ruben and all the other staff wish you safe trips! See you next time in Lisbon.

I have never written an online review in my entire life but this hostel was honestly the best I have ever stayed in. So clean and modern, the staff was amazing and hilarious, and there's free breakfast (pancakes, eggs, cheese, ham, coffee etc) and free sangria and chorizo (a Portuguese meat delicacy) every day/night. Also such a great atmosphere and was so cool to meet people from all around the world.

• 5th Mar 2015

Wow! Thank you so much! We loved having you here! Good to know you loved not only the breakfast but also the night events! All the staff wishes you safe trips!

most amazing hostel I have ever stayed in!

Great guests, great staff, great Lisbon experiences! Thank you so much! ;-)

This hostel is fantastic! So modern and so clean, I loved it. Your key card opens the door but you can also swipe it electronically to unlock the storage under your bed so your luggage is secure. The breakfast included was delicious and there was a good selection to choose from. The hostel provides a lot of ways to make new friends as they host walking tours and pub crawls throughout the week - perfect for lone travellers like myself. The location is ideal too - I highly recommend! 😊

Thank you so much! We loved having you here. Good to know you joined all our events and pub crawls! The best way to make new friends while traveling solo ;-) Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon.

Most probably the best ever since I tried Hostelworld....... Kind, nice people, real hospitality, friends, comfortable and restful sleep, quality breakfast .... go for it.

Wow! We loved having you here. Good to know that you joined all our events! Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon.

We arrived way before our check in time and they had absolutely no problem storing our bags while we went exploring. The staff were amazing. The first lady we dealt with was wonderful and showed us places to go in Lisbon for the day, great sense of humor and very friendly. All the staff were really great. I ran into no problems at all with the hostel. I would definitely go back and recommend it.

thank you so much! Ruben, Rui, Luísa, Beatriz and Lisa send you a big hug and wish you safe trips!

Best Hostel ever. Super safe, great staff, good location, super cheap. I have been in many hostels alrond the world and defenitely this one is the best ever, Highly recomended.

Wow!! Thank you soooo much! Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon.

There is no possible way there is a better hostel in Lisbon. They pamper you from the start, give you a personal tour of the whole facility, Then every night at 8pm serve the the best and freshest sangria I have had in all of Spain or Portugal along with Bread cheese and sausage all complementary, and a complete breakfast is included in your booking price. It is honestly one of the best values for my money That I have ever had. Stay here!! The hostel and the staff is amazing.

Dear guest, thank you so much!! We loved having you here joining all our day and night events! Specially the sangria!! ;-) See you next time in Lisbon.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6