Lost Inn Lisbon Reviews

Beco dos Apostolos 6, Lisbon, Portugal

I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone planning their trip to Lisbon - the location is perfect, walking distance from the main tourist attraction and train stations. Food, rooms, staff members are so lovely, there's hardly any compliment I can add, all in all, this hostel would definitely suit anyone aged aroun 20+ (I wouldn't recommend this place to people who prefer to enjoy their own solitude though) who wants to get the most of youthfulness in Lisbon!

This may be the best hostel I've stayed at yet. The staff was helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. They put on a free sangria tasting with appetizers every night, and have activities for guests to get to know each other. The breakfast in the morning covers more than just bread and cereal, which was extremely appreciated. I would 100% return and recommend this to all my friends.

• 20th Apr 2015

I´ve stayed in a lot of hostels and this was the best experience I have ever had. From the moment I arrived, the staff was extremely kind and helpful. I arrived late (around 12am), so it was great that they were open 24/7. I also loved the breakfasts, which are included in your price- the food was really fresh and delicious, especially the bread! I also found it ot be really clean and the location was great in terms of walking around and good access to the metro. I´d love to return!

I had such an amazing stay there! You meet so many people but you can also spend time on your own, but you will never feel lonely! :) Everyone is really helpful and the atmosphere is so good! The staff members can remember almost every name just by hearing it once. Great activities which you are welcome to join but don't have to. Just like it should be in every hostel!! :)

Amazing staff!

• 13th Apr 2015

Though i only stayed at the Lost inn for 2 nights, they were extremely pleasant! Wonderful helpful staff, great location and great hostel! Plus i was lucky enough to Try the free soup on Sundays ;) Was lovely!! I would recommend this hostel hugely!

Hands down, BEST hostel I have ever stayed in. I loved everything about this Hostel. Had such an amazing time in Lisbon. Thanks to the staff, including Lisa and the others, all soo friendly and helpful. Really good breakfast and common space, even equipped with a guitar. Really good activities planned at night. Free Sangria, pub crawls, dinners. Will definitely recommend!!!

One of the best hostels i've stayed in. Thank you to the team at Lost Inn for making it such an easy and enjoyable stay.

Best hostel I have stayed at in my life!! Very professional staff, top notch clean facilities, and tons of activities. The rooms even have their own air conditioning/heating unit, which helps keep things comfortable. A fantastic hostel in a super-cool inexpensive city.

One of the best hostels I've ever been. The facilities were really comfortable and clean. The room was big with large windows and fresh air. The free breakfast had everything you needed, from coffee to fruits and pancakes. Great hostel!

It is a really good hostel! Nice location, good rooms, clean bathrooms. A bit noisy at night. maybe you should put an sign telling the guest not make noise after 12:00 pm. Beside that it was everything perfect.

The fantastic staff are what really make your stay here; they're so helpful with everything right from when you first check-in. There are weekly dinners for all guests organised by the owners and the sangria and chorizo nights create a great atmosphere. Really good location; near Pink Street and Cais do Sodre and about a 10 minute walk to praca do comércio/ rua Augusta and 5 from bairro alto. Dorms and bathrooms are so clean and secure and the whole hostel is really modern and well-equipped.

BEST HOSTEL!!!!!!! This is without a doubt the best place I have stayed. The staff were awesome and did a great job of getting people involved as well as organising tours and trips. I did a walking tour when I arrived and again, not disappointed. The breakfast in the morning was one of the best that I have seen offered and the food was fresh. Love this hostel and will be returning. Highly recommend to anyone thinking of staying in Lisboa

The best hostel to stay in Lisbon!

Very friendly staff offering excellent knowledge of surrounding areas. Would definitely visit again!

This hostel has by-and-large raised my expectations for all hostel accommodation going forward. I have never felt so at home in dorm-style rooms, nor while sharing spaces with so many people. I cannot praise Lost Inn Hostel staff highly enough for the great stay. The breakfast spread was so fresh and appreciated, the sangria samplings and group dinners facilitated so much lovely interaction between people, and I haven't had such a pleasant showering experience since I was home. Thanks a million.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Beautiful hostel in a nice location. Breakfast is superb for hostel standards, nice area to chill and loads of activities you could join. Did the free walking tour which was really nice.

The staff are very friendly and welcoming. Coming back to the hostel after a day of exploring was like coming home. The included breakfast each morning is an added bonus. A highly recommended hostel!!

Rooms were really nice - spacious, each bed had a reading light and locker. Bathrooms were clean, but nowhere to change when getting in/out of shower. Great breakfast. Hostel was a little difficult to find, but once there it was a good, central location. I didn't feel that the staff was particularly friendly or helpful.

The best place to stay in Lisbon. The staff is very friendly, It is close to all the good places. I liked the lockers that open with your dorm key (I would like these in all hostels).

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7