Lost Inn Lisbon Reviews

Beco dos Apostolos 6, Lisbon, Portugal

I have not found in Europe so far hostel better than this.The hostel is modern with automatic card to enter the rooms and use the lockers. They prepare sangria and serve it free at 8pm, the hostel is super clean, bathrooms, bedrooms, breakfast is great, similiar to a hotel. They are to be congratulated. The energy, the atmosphere, anyway, it was perfect.

Very nice the electronic key system, nice the happenings organized from the hostel. Nice staff. Best hostel ever for me.

One of the most beautiful hostels I've stayed at. Seems like the architecture of a castle. High ceilings with arches everywhere. Friendly living room, caring staff. Its on a bit of a hill but close to the waterfront. Definitely recommend staying here. Thanks for the great stay!

Best hostel I've stayed in, everything from the location to the staff to the facilities was all fantastic. We were a large group and all the staff were so helpful and very patient with us!

It's amazing.

I don't have a bad word to say about this hostel. Location was great, right next to cais do sodre station, and a whole bunch of bars and pubs are within 5 minutes walking distance. The hostel was incredibly clean and well looked after and the staff were great, super friendly and helpful. Free sangria and chorizo in the evening added a special touch, especially when made by Luisa :D Would definitely stay there again if (when) I return to Lisboa. Obrigado!

I loved to stay at this hostel, everytime again! Staff was so good to us! For that price breakfast and in the evening a sangria, that is more than awesome for this little price! I would not choose another hostel for my next stay in Lisbon! Fatih

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

It's a very good hostel. Modern, clean, good people, excellent breakfast, sangria get together evening and many more. Loved it!

Nice, very modern community areas, tasty continental breakfast. Rooms were very spacious and clean. Bathroom well maintained. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • Poland

All was great, except the strong smell of vanilla allover. Better than dirty socks, I agree, but still almost nauseating at times.

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Denmark

I stayed in the Hostel for 3 nights. Best 3 night ever in a hostel!!! First of all the location is right in the middle of the centre! Staff was more than just friendly, they are building a big family with their guests. Everything is really clean and tidy, beds are very comfy! Lockers and doors work both with key cards. Bathrooms/Toilets were probably even cleaner than at home. Every night they prepare free Sangria tastings, which makes it easy to get to know people. Hostel has wash service!

Really a hot spot to stay! One of the best hostel I´ve ever been to!

• 25th Nov 2014

The staff could have made more of an effort to be friendly and make me feel more included as a guest, in other words make me feel like a friend instead of just a paying man.

For me Lost Inn was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Amazing atmosphere, good social environment and helpful staff! Everything from the basics was organized well. Kitchen, livingroom and toilets were well equipped and clean. Beds had the softest pillows and blankets! Best about all was the free delicious breakfast with tea/coffee available the whole day + I loved their music playlist!

• 18th Nov 2014

For me Lost Inn was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Amazing atmosphere, good social environment and helpful staff! Everything from the basics was organized well. Kitchen, livingroom and toilets were well equipped and clean. Beds had the softest pillows and blankets! Best about all was the free delicious breakfast with tea/coffee available the whole day.

• 16th Nov 2014

Thanks! We want you to feel at home! Comfy beds and pillows is just what every traveler needs after walking around Lisbon, than it's time to wake ups, have a delicious breakfast and our staff for more tips! Loved having you here! See you next time in Lisbon. :-)

Lost in Lisbon is nearby à metro station and a 15 minute walk away from the city centre. The accomodations are clean with nice rooms and common bathroom. Staff is friendly and helpfull. There are good services provided by the hostel like breakfast, activities and optional diner. I would recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Lisbon.

• 15th Nov 2014

The bed is very clean and comfortable. The staff are all very nice. I have wonderful staying there.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Taiwan

Thank you so much! All the staff says hi! Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon!

A very nice, cosy hostel. They are great at organizing airport transfers for their guests from their door at any time of day!

Dear guest, thank you so much! Thumbs up for our great staff and for our great guests!!

The hostel is one of the best ones I've stayed at in Portugal!

Wow!! Thanks a lot!! Keep in touch, ok? Safe trips!

It is tucked away in dead end alley on the hill. quite and safe. little far from center and metro station but still able to walk. Location compensated by large bedroom, I stayed in 6 Female Dorm. and large bathroom. Free Sangria class and tasting was enjoyable. Liked 24 hour open desk. All modern and clean. multiple sitting area and well-stocked kitchen. Staff, especially female is super kind, even helped me carry my bag to the bedroom.

• 13th Nov 2014