Lost Inn Lisbon Reviews

Beco dos Apostolos 6, Lisbon, Portugal

it's an amazing place. the people are nice, the rooms are clean and beautiful. the location of the hostel was perfect! close to the main street and to the quarter where you go out!! we loved our stay here and would definitely come back any time! they had a lot of cool specials for the people that stayed at the hostel like sangria night, pies for everybody or cooking nights for all the hostel guests!

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

Great place to stay, would go back if i ever return to Lisbon.

I loved my stay here! The hostel was beautiful. Great living, dining and kitchen areas and the bathrooms were awesome! It was always clean, is very spacious and the staff were always friendly and helpful. The hostel runs fun events and has a great vibe. Defintely reccomend! I know I'll be going back someday!

Really great place! Staff are super friendly and there is a free pub crawl every night.

Solid solid hostel. Underrated because of its location, but good if you want to hang out in Bairro Alto. The facility itself is massive and beautiful and clean and white. I recommend staying here.

Wow! Thanks a lot. We loved having you here! We are located not only next to Bairro Alto. We are located in the city centre, meaning you can walk everywhere! Safe trips dear friend, see you next time in Lisbon!

This is hands downs one of the greatest hostels I've ever had the pleasure of staying in. The staff are friendly and very accommodating, the rooms are clean and include all the amenities a traveller needs, the general vibe is great! One of the staff summer it up "it's not my house, it's yours". The building itself is really beautiful and the bathrooms/showers/kitchen are exceptional. Book in advance during August/high season.

"it's not my house, it's yours". This is so true! :-) Our staff members are top! We know that take care of you and know all about Lisbon. They really have good tips! See you next time in Lisbon. ;-)

Just like last time, a fantastic stay in excellent facilities with great staff.

Modern, clean hostel, almost seems like a hotel; Nice sized common area, was good for meeting people; Nice kitchen and facilities; Security was all keycard based including the lockers; Staff was friendly and helpful; Would definitely recommend this hostel!

great hostel!

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Austria

Great guests!! ;-) Thanks. All the staff says hi! Safe trips and keep in touch.

I cannot say enough good things about this hostel. The staff are incredibly helpful and kind. The facilities are always well maintained and exceptionally clean. This hostel basically meets your every need and then some. This is by far the best hostel I've stayed in. My only regret is that I missed out on the visiting chef's cooking. I happened to be in the kitchen one night while dessert was being served and saw what I'd missed out on. :(

• 10th Aug 2014

Dear guest, thank you so much for your nice review. We are sorry to know that you missed the chef's dinner. Its really an amazing experience....this means you have to come back! The dinner will be here waiting for you! ;-) Safe trips!

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Well located, excellent clean facilities, comfortable beds in secure rooms with big, secure lockers. All the staff are really friendly and helpful, more so than any other hostel I've visited. Plenty of things put on by the hostel (like dinners) that I've sadly not had time for. Big common room is very sociable. Even the free breakfast is decent by hostel standards. I was very happy to return after a week away at a festival. I will return in 2016.

Wow! Thanks a lot! We will be waiting for you in 2016 ;-) Good to know you loved our hostel and that you had an amazing time in Lisbon. See you next time! The staff sends you a Lisbon hugs! ;-)

Best hostel I've ever been to. Honestly feels like you're staying in a hotel; so much to offer guests. Great beds and bathrooms. Clean and very secure (lockers are under beds and operated by your own key card). Breakfast is great, tea and coffee and chocolate milk available all day and there's free sangria every night! Tends to be a bit of an older crowd, we by far the youngest there; most people were in their mid to late 20's. Definitely would recommend.

The building is beautiful and the rooms are very comfortable. Even though it is a bit expensive, the breakfast is very complete, they are fine with you having your own drinks there, etc., and the metro is easily accessible.

Dear guest, thanks for your review! Our rooms have to be big and comfy... this is an old Lisbon Palce ;-) Good to know you felt like home. See you next time in Lisbon

This is definitely one of the greatest hostels! Everything is so comfortable and clean and the crew is awesome! Recommending it on 100%

Wow!! Thanks a lot! ;-) All the staff says hi! See you next time in Lisbon

I think that this is one of the best hostels I've ever been in. Everything is perfect!

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Bulgaria

Great place to have a good rest, meet great people and experience Lisbon.

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Macedonia

The bathrooms were a bit gross at times, but overall the hostel is very clean and pleasant.

• 24th Jul 2014

Thanks for your review. We want everything to be clean, comfy and perfect. Your words and opinion mean a lot to us. Hope to see you next time in Lisbon. :-)

the beds are too noisy.

The hostel is beautiful and staff always friendly and helpful, everything clean and the good breakfast. We also did the surfing thing they offer and it was great!

• 21st Jul 2014

Wow! Good to know you had fun in Lisbon and with our hostel events! Keep in touch! All the staff says hi!

Nice hostel, many opportunities to meet people

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6