Lost Inn Lisbon Reviews

Beco dos Apostolos 6, Lisbon, Portugal

As a solo traveller it was very easy to meet people.

The hostel was very clean and the staff were friendly, they give you a tour around the hostel to make sure you can get acquainted with everything. We arrived really early in the morning and they even let us eat some breakfast which was great since we were missing the breakfast the next morning. Nice location, not too far from anything that you would want to see, and very close to the train station that goes to Belem and the beach.

Amazing! Best hostel I've ever stayed in, they really cater for their customers very well.

Great staff. Rooms are clean, comfortable and with lots of space. Wifi is good. Breakfast included and fair.

Very nice hostel with very nice staff! Free sangria each Night is a very good way to talk to people and share the Portuguese culture !! Breakfast very simple but ok! However a terrace would have been appreciated to have a place to meet people ! ;)

Great staff, location, advices, breakfast. ReLly friendly place with free sangria tasting every night. Just loved staying there.

This hostel was very nice because the facilities were very clean and the dorms are spacious. The staff was really nice and they were very helpful in planning things to do around the city.

Had a really good time here! Loved the place, staff and especially the cleanliness. Will definitely recommend it!

• 10th Aug 2015

The best hostel ever!

Amazing hostel, where you want to stay longer, and when you left you are finding way to come back. Hostel located close to everything you need during staying in lisbon. Tasty breakfast, where you can find not just bread. Clean rooms and very clean bathrooms. People, who works there make their work with enthusiasm and soul. Thand you everybody, it was fantastic.

• Russia

i got lost when i was on the way going to this hostel.. however, this location is really good to move and very near pink street where to drink and enjoy clubing. especially very kind staff!!

• South Korea

By far my favourite hostel experience so far in my 2months of travelling. The hostel is kept very clean and tidy and has large roms, modern bathrooms and a well equipped kitchen. The best partpart though is the atmosphere and staff, they are extremely accommodating and always looking to ensure a pleasant experience bein lost in Lisbon.

Simply the best hotels I've been so far. Great staff, excellent atmosphere and facilities. I would definitely go back whenever in Lisbon! Their sangria tasting all the evenings is a great opportunity to meet everybody.

Lost inn lisbon is truly the best hostel I've ever stayed in!!

• 7th Aug 2015

Best Hostel I ever stayed in! I can highly recommend it! When I go back to Lisbon I will definitely stay in this Hostel again. I loved the area, the facilities the breakfast - the athmosphere was just perfect. Thank you guys! Ps. i also stayed in other Hostels in Lisbon but there is nothing like the Lost Inn :)

• 6th Aug 2015

Clean friendly beautiful. Ask Ruben about his Italian joke

the staffs are helpful and super nice, good location right at the port and city center. They have the most wonderful breakfast so far for all hostels I had been to. Not sure about the atmosphere cause Only stayed there for one night but people aren't talking to each other. but overall it's greeeeeeat! totally recommend it. ps no elevator (fine for me though)

After backpacking for 6 weeks across Europe, I can definitely say that THIS IS THE BEST HOSTEL IVE EVER STAYED IN. Everything about this hostel is amazing, from the super friendly/helpful staff, big clean rooms with comfy beds and key card lockers, safe environment, cool hangout spaces, nightly free sangria, dinner nights together, awesome kitchen, free breakfast, & a cool convenient location. We met amazing people at the hostel and it was sad leaving! Thanks lost inn Lisbon!

Everything was perfect, the only thing I would change was to have a ticket system when leaving the bags before/after checking in/out. This would feel a lot more safe regarding the bags we leave.

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Norway

Its the perfect place! I am travelling a lot and this is definitely one of my fav hostels! Very big, clean rooms with lockers for the backpack under the bad, huge clean bathrooms, nice kitchen and common area, cool activities and great staff. Its my second time here and i will definitely come back!! thanks guys!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7