Lost Inn Lisbon Reviews

Beco dos Apostolos 6, Lisbon, Portugal

All very well! One of the best hostels I've been...

It's all about the details, they did a good job here! Clean, bright, spacious, friendly and helpfull staff, good location and superb breakfast. Basically everything a hostel needs!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! Very well maintained, rooms are spacious, everything clean, friendly staff, etc

Great place for groups, superb ocation, good group events.

Best hostel I have ever stayed at.

Absolutely amazing hostel! Facilities were amazing and staff were awesome! Sangria every night and heaps of social events! Ruben was so friendly and welcoming! I ended up extending my stay!

Excellent hostel, great ambiance, clean. What really made the difference was the staff. They were so nice and helpful, especially when I forgot my phone there! I recommend it.

• 16th May 2015

The lost inn hostel is my favorite hostel by far on my traveling experience. The lockers had your own personal lock with the room key that only opened yours. The staff was super friendly and very welcoming. They showed us to our room when we got there at 1am. Breakfast was free which was very filling. I would stay here in a heart beat. It is very central to everything. The showers, rooms, and common area was very clean! The people who stay are also very friendly! No complaints ever!

BEST HOSTEL I'VE EVER STAYED IN!! So clean, great group activities every night (sangria night and soup for my stay) with day activities too including the walking tour which was great too! Great location in Lisbon close to everything you would want to be near in the center. Right next to great going out places without being loud at all. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Great experience overall!

• 8th May 2015

Loved this hostel! Its the most at home and comfortable I've ever felt in a hostel! The staff is wonderful and easy to talk with. They give great advice on where to eat, shop, and go sightseeing. Offers a very nice free breakfast and sangria and appetizers in the evening. Offer free walking tours, a pub crawl, and have connections to a very nice surf school. Lockers come free and open with your dorm room key! Would come back in a heart beat!

Cool place in a century old building. Clean, bright and modern. Good breakfast.They also have a bunch of cool activities like city tours and pub crawls.

Great stay, amazing hostel and amazing value for money.

By far the best hostel we've stayed in so far in Europe!!! Reuben was the most amazing host upon arrival - he even carried our large backpacks up the stairs! We had sangria and churrizo every night In the common room which encouraged making friends with others :) We also did the pub crawl and surfing that the hostel works with and both were amazing as well. Super clean and comfy beds and great shower rooms. Super close to the metro station as well. Wish we could go back!!

• 4th May 2015

Very pleasant stay for me and my partner. Nice rooms with friendly staff.

• 24th Apr 2015

Great atmosphere great facilities

What amazing hostel, one of the best in Europe, but the girl who check us in, i said are you busy, she said no,but I'm really busy with college work, I said can you give us a map and to tell us what's cool to do in Lisbon, she said really hard because I'm from here, wtf, thank you to Rubén and the owners amazing people.

I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone planning their trip to Lisbon - the location is perfect, walking distance from the main tourist attraction and train stations. Food, rooms, staff members are so lovely, there's hardly any compliment I can add, all in all, this hostel would definitely suit anyone aged aroun 20+ (I wouldn't recommend this place to people who prefer to enjoy their own solitude though) who wants to get the most of youthfulness in Lisbon!

This may be the best hostel I've stayed at yet. The staff was helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. They put on a free sangria tasting with appetizers every night, and have activities for guests to get to know each other. The breakfast in the morning covers more than just bread and cereal, which was extremely appreciated. I would 100% return and recommend this to all my friends.

• 20th Apr 2015

I´ve stayed in a lot of hostels and this was the best experience I have ever had. From the moment I arrived, the staff was extremely kind and helpful. I arrived late (around 12am), so it was great that they were open 24/7. I also loved the breakfasts, which are included in your price- the food was really fresh and delicious, especially the bread! I also found it ot be really clean and the location was great in terms of walking around and good access to the metro. I´d love to return!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Amazing security (one keycard is specific to you and unlocks your room and locker). Unbelievable breakfast. Free chorizo and sangria makes it really easy to meet people. The staff is extremely friendly, especially Liza (Lisa?). I asked for a recommendation for a place to get sweets or a pastry, and she gave me 10 places, depending on what I was in the mood for. Amazing. Stay here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7