Lost Inn Lisbon

19th May 2017

Fantastic.

• Algeria, Male, 25-30
15th May 2017

Good hostel...little small but interesting....but for my age.....just alot of teenagers around...thats all ;)

15th May 2017

One of the highest reviews I've given. Great hostel and especially for solo travellers to meet people. Sangria at 8pm is a great idea and the communal spaces are perfect. My room was clean and spacious with a wee shelf, lamp and plug beside my bed. The hostel is Located very close to everything and easy to find. The breakfast is huge and fresh with lots of choice including scrambled eggs(!!!). Also friendly and helpful staff who make an effort. A fun, comfortable place in a great city.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th May 2017

The staff were absolutely amazing esp finally as my luggage got lost and there are plenty of extras like Sangria tastings and soup etc. I hope I'll get back there one day

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th May 2017

The best hostel I've been to so far! Amazing staff, great location, everything was super clean plus they have free sangria.. What more do you need? I definitely recommend!

11th May 2017

I think this is my first time rating a hostel 10/10. The location is perfect, staff are great, newly renovated building and extremely clean bedrooms and bathrooms. Free breakfast, walking tours AND Sangria every day? Not much more you could ask for. Wonderful atmosphere for groups or solo travellers. I stayed 5 nights and wish I could have stayed longer.

11th May 2017

Had a great time at this hostel and met a lot of nice people. I arrived with my friend early on a Thursday; we couldn't officially check in to our rooms until 3pm, but they looked after our bags at reception whilst we went for a walk around the city. Get involved in the hostel activities. Free sangria every evening provides a great opportunity to meet new people; the Sintra tour, at 25 euros each (+ 7.50 euros for a huge lunch), is great value. Thanks to all the staff!

11th May 2017

Great location! Free breakfast is really good :) overall good stay!

• alancapuanoaliberti
  • Brazil, Male, 31-40
9th May 2017

I wish every hostel was just like this. It enriched the travel experience as a whole.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
9th May 2017

Good location, beds and overall facilities. The staff are very nice and free sangria and tapas each night!! Otherwise the kitchen is massive for you to cook your own but don't forget free breakfast as well!