Superb 1,090 Total Reviews
Superb 1,090 Total Reviews
Lost Inn Lisbon Located at Beco dos Apostolos 6, , Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon 1200-028 Beco dos Apostolos 6
97% 1090
38.7082542 -9.1440345
    Rooms available

• Hong Kong, Mixed Group, 18-24
28th Apr 2016

This was so far the best experience I ever had! The staff was very friendly, cheerful and helpful. The hostel looked exactly the same as in the photos too. I especially like the fact that they used the key cards to open the lockers! Also, the free breakfast had a large variety to choose from. One very very tiny drawback was that it was a bit hard to climb up the stairs to the bed for me. But this wasn't a problem at all compared to all the advantages. Overall, I definitely recommend Lost Inn!

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Apr 2016

Check-in was a bit late in the day (then again I arrived in Lisbon around 11 with a few hours to spare), but the hostel is so so worth it! There's events around Lisbon you can do through the hostel almost every day (WALKING TOUR!) and they host cooking classes, sangria tastings (!!), and soup tastings. The free breakfast is some of the best stocked I've had at any hostel I've been to (it's like breakfast at my grandma's house) and the staff is super friendly (SO to Ruben)

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
11th Apr 2016

It was one of the BEST hostels I have ever stayed. The location is excellent, the personal super friendly and helpful, the atmosphere very lively and facilities great. The room was impeccable! Every night we had some sangría and sometimes even chorizo in the dining hall, which was very nice and encourage socialization. I met very nice people! Definitely, I recommend this hostel!

• hello_im_jo253
  • England, Female, 25-30
9th Apr 2016

Highly recommended!! A great hostel experience in an amazing building/location - staff are so nice and friendly and make everything really easy!!!

7th Apr 2016

amazing hostel!!! friendly , clean & tons of fun. thank you to everyone at the LOST INN LISBON HOSTEL!! you made my stay in Lisbon simply unforgettable!

6th Apr 2016

One of , if not the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Very close to the main train/tram station (maybe 3-4 minute walk) and Market Ribeira. Staff are super nice and helpful and everything, kitchen, washrooms, rooms, are all clean and well maintained. The beds have their own outlets and lights, and the lockers under the beds were a decent size. Had a very enjoyable stay and would highly recommend the place.

6th Apr 2016

This is far and away the best hostel I've ever stayed at! Everything from the bathroom facilities to the (free and excellent) breakfast time to the dorms themselves seems purpose built for the young traveler. My only complaint is the lack of privacy in the women's shower room -- there is no space to change pre- and post-shower without risking getting your clothes wet, but this is very minor especially with how nice everything else was. If you come to Lisbon, definitely stay at The Lost Inn!!

• brassardraphael
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
3rd Apr 2016

Lost Inn is the bes hostel I've ever been to. The place is clean, probably more than your own flat. The decor looks like a luxurious hotel. The staff is really warm and helpfull. Every night you can enjoy free sangri with chorizzo, and there is free soup on Sunday. The location is perfect; we didn't use any public transport during our trip. I had the chance to meet the owner. She's as nice as her hostel. Not choosing this hostel in Lisboa would be a mistake :) enjoy your stay!

• England, Male, 25-30
1st Apr 2016

Really enjoyed our stay, can't fault the place. Would highly recommend.

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

Lost Inn Lisbon was the best experience I've had in a hostel! We arrived hours before the check in time and left our bags and had the free breakfast (really nice as well). The entire hostel was very clean - I was surprised how clean the bathrooms were each time I went in. We were in a 8 bed mixed dorm and felt very safe in our room. The entire staff (Ruben, Vasco, Beatriz, Rui, Rafaela, Wanderley, Kleidevan and Junior) were very accommodating and couldn't have been nicer. Highly recommended!!