Lost Inn Lisbon Reviews

Beco dos Apostolos 6, Lisbon, Portugal

Lost Inn has a good location, is super clean and has all the resources for pretty good value. The dorms are huge and bright with big clean bunk beds and card-activated lockers. Everything about the hostel looks clean and new, as well as the bathrooms. Staff were friendly. Would 100% recommend and stay again :)

I really enjoyed my stay. Can really recommend it :)

• 11th Sep 2014

Really fresh and clean place, would defenitly recommend my friends to stray at this hostel if thet're ever in Town. :)

Very good hostel, I had a great time there. Good location, facilities, breakfast and everything was ok. Thanks!

Very nice Staff, they value the fact that nobody should be left behind. Although I stayed only one night, I would definitely recommend this youth hostel.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Everything was totally awesome! But check the quality of the toilett cleaning. It was still fine - but compared to the really excelent rest of the hostel it can improve.

It was the first time for me that I really experienced that the commonroom is used to get to know other people and that most of the people sit there at least for a short time to talk. Great stay!

Overall an okay stay, but by no means terrific for a number of reasons: (a) The location is great for partying and sightseeing, but TERRIBLE for sleeping. The streets are extremely loud at night (even on Sundays) and unfortunately there was also a lot of noise IN the hostel. (b) The staff is reasonably friendly, but it feels more like a hotel and lacks familiarity. (c) It attracts younger, inexperienced travelers, who have clearly never heard of the unwritten rules of dorm cohabitation.

Great atmosphere, friendly people, very clean and good location!

• 3rd Sep 2014

Great feel and vide! The owner put on a 10 euro three course dinner with free drinks at his restaurant just a few blocks from the hostel. It was a great night! Friendly staff new facilities and one of the most decent breakfasts we have had!

modern interior, nice atmosphere, great location and super friendly staff! would definately recommend

• 1st Sep 2014

I stayed at this Hostel for only two nights and it was fantastic. The staff was very attentive and nice. They were very knowledgable and the hostel was clean. They kept it very clean and I loved that they kept the atmosphere easy going.

Great hostel, it is about 5 mins walk to train station, Cais do Sodré. About 5 mins from the Commercial Park The rooms are clean and so are the restroom and shower. Every bed have their own wall plug which is awesome. Every bed have their own light and locker, super. Staff is very helpful with where to go and what train to take. Great place to stay.

Great stay in Lisbon :) highly recommended. Only issue I found was that the rooms were quite small. Other than that excellent location and staff. One of my fave stays. Maybe they could add a bit of fruits or yogurts to breakfast. Sangria nights are fabolous :) Thank you for wonderful 2 nights.

• 29th Aug 2014

This is my number one hostel. The staff was great but it is the atmosphere that is simply the best. Not a party hostel but a great place to meet all kinds of people from all kinds of countries with all kinds of ages. I didn't like Lisbon that much as a city but the hostel made it worth after all.

Amazing staff and location. Thanks a lot, we will come back!!!

Beautiful modern hostel with awesome breakfast, helpful staff and pristine and modern facility's. One of the best hostels I stayed in.

• 25th Aug 2014
  • British Indian Ocean Territory

Best hostel we stayed in!

We had a wonderful time at this amazing hostel. The rooms looked really good and were clean, just as the bathrooms were, too. The staff was always friendly and we felt just like at home. The kitchen is big enough for several groups/people to cook in and the common areas where you can eat or chill out/relax are perfect. The location is really good as well (only it can get a bit loud at night over the weekends) I'd definitely go there again. Muito obrigada !!!

it's an amazing place. the people are nice, the rooms are clean and beautiful. the location of the hostel was perfect! close to the main street and to the quarter where you go out!! we loved our stay here and would definitely come back any time! they had a lot of cool specials for the people that stayed at the hostel like sangria night, pies for everybody or cooking nights for all the hostel guests!

• 18th Aug 2014