Lost Inn Lisbon Reviews

Beco dos Apostolos 6, Lisbon, Portugal

For me Lost Inn was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Amazing atmosphere, good social environment and helpful staff! Everything from the basics was organized well. Kitchen, livingroom and toilets were well equipped and clean. Beds had the softest pillows and blankets! Best about all was the free delicious breakfast with tea/coffee available the whole day.

• 16th Nov 2014

The bed is very clean and comfortable. The staff are all very nice. I have wonderful staying there.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Taiwan

A very nice, cosy hostel. They are great at organizing airport transfers for their guests from their door at any time of day!

The hostel is one of the best ones I've stayed at in Portugal!

8 dorm deluxe is just a normal dorm without ensuite bathroom, like it usualy is. 6 dorm for the same price would of been a better choice (they should really keep their rooms and rates up to date). The common area where big compare to other Lisbon Hostel but the location wasn't the best (in the middle on a steep hill) and when I was their they was construction which started before 8am (so that was that nice). Atmosphere could of been better...

The hostel is as nice as everyone says. Only complaints are 1) we'd like to see at least something healthy offered for breakfast, even if just some fruit (breakfast was bread with jam/nutella and cold cuts/cheese, corn flakes with milk, a little cake thing, and coffee/tea or really sugary juice - most everything is either sugar or cheap animal products), and 2) the internet connection was quite poor and intermittent. Other than that, the place was really very nice and I recommend it.

This place ruined all other hostels for me. Definitely the best I ever stayed in! The staff is absolutely lovely, the rooms are spacious, clean, comfortable. Bathroom facilities are clean and convenient. The living area is my favorite: well designed, cozy, uplifting, and it's easy to get sociable there.

Very nice hostel, cool people, sangria every night at 8! I had a good stay

The best hostel really awesome!!!

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Belgium

Extremely helpful and friendly staff that go out of their way for guests. Beautiful facilities and a great vibe.

Great spot! They try hard to get people off their phones and mingling. The free sangria really helped with that. Very clean, helpful staff and nothing really to criticise.

Went on a 10 day trip around Europe and by far this was the best hostel I stayed in. The staff goes above ad beyond to make sure your time in Lisbon is nothing but the best. I recommend this spot to everyone!!!

Lost Inn Lisbon is a great place to stay!! It has a very friendly, family like atmosphere, there is free Sangria every evening which brings all travellers together. Facilities are also very high-level, everything is clean. The kitchen is great as well, the breakfast is not the biggest but good quality, and there is a very cozy living room. Next time when I'm in Lisbon I'll definitely stay there again :D

• 27th Oct 2014

This was without doubt the best hostel I have ever stayed in! The facilities were amazing; comfy beds, strong hot showers, big kitchen and lots of areas to chill out. The best thing about this hostel though is the staff! They were all so helpful and suggested so many places to visit! The owners made us free soup on Sunday and sat with us like family! Ruben was especially helpful, organising a private room for a Skype job interview! Also thank you Paulo for the free doughnut!;) I'll be back!

Best hostel ever! Amazing breakfast, very helpful and friendly staff. Highly recommend it for anyone, either if you like partying or not.

Awesome place! The staff were super welcoming, and made me really feel at home :). The computers were nice, and it wasn't a far walk to the main attractions. I'll miss this place!

The staff is awesome espezially Rosa and Louisa and Ruben ;) had a great time there !!! Definitely coming back n ;)

• 10th Oct 2014

It's not so large and definetely not a party hostel. Nevertheless, there was every night at 20h a free Sangria tasting, where you can warm-up to a party and get to know a lot of People. Kitchen and bathrooms are clean and so are the rooms!

Couldnt have selected better accommodation... Thoroughly recommend Lost Lisbon . Staff very welcoming & attentive ... Everything is so new ... stylish & the wash areas are definitely top notch. The rooms very adequate with a night lite for reading . Will probably never find such a nice place anywhere else. ..

• 28th Sep 2014
  • Cameroon

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. I super recommend it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7