Lost Inn Lisbon Reviews

Beco dos Apostolos 6, Lisbon, Portugal

I had a great time here. Thanks for everything!

Best Hostel I ever stayed in!

I really liked the staff! and Sangria at night was awesome :)

• 28th Jan 2016

As soon as i arrived, the warm welcome from staff (who knew my name) made me feel at home. The staff are so lovely and caring, big shout out to Ruben!. The hostel is beautiful and is perfectly located to the heart of Lisbon and metro station. The facilities are perfect for any type of traveller. It has a full kitchen, which is clean and a free (&very good) breakfast, even free sangria tasting every night. It has a fun yet relaxed vibe and I can't wait to recommend to friends.

• 28th Jan 2016

The best hostel that I ever stayed! Very nice location, friendly staff and very clean! The breakfast is also very good and the atmosphere in the hostel is awesome! I really recommend it!

If Lost Inn were a rockband, it would be spinal tab - these guys go to eleven! They are literally one better than anyone else. Thanks for the great time, I will come back.

If you decide to stay in the hostel "Lost Inn" you will meet and enjoy the hospitality of the personell and you will make the impression about Portuguese people. You will feel yourself like a part of a big international family, who is lost in this hostel in a definite period of time with other family-members from around the world.

• 17th Jan 2016
  • Moldova

Very good hostel! The kitchen is perfect, with everything you need to cook. The beds/dorms are very spacious and confortable. The atmoshpere and the staff are perfect, the sangria at night is a very good idea! Everything is super clean and the showers are working very well. I loved my stay at Lost Inn and would go back anytime!!

Really cool building in a great location, very close to everything but nicely tucked away. It was perfect for grabbing breakfast and then taking a quick walk along the river in the morning to enjoy the early sunshine. Staff were very helpful- special shoutout to Rueben for all his help! There was a nice atmosphere in the evenings with sangria or soup. All in all, would definitely recommend!

Great friendly staff always happy to help and actually socialize with the guests, funny jokes during sangria time, very chill common room, overall lovely place. Thank you for actually having soap in your dispensers and real towels to dry your hands with.

I thought everyone in the reviews must be exaggerating. But no. This definitely is one of the best hostels I have stayed in, if not the best. Our group had a perfect stay for NYE and a few days after. On NYE, the buffett was amazing; Ruben's Caldo Verde a few days later as well. The Funky Monkey Pub Crawl that is endorsed by the hostel was also perfect. But enough of the superlatives now. This place is simply unique. Will return!

I stayed there for 3 nights with my friend in a 6 bed mixed dorm and we liked the hostel. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast provided in morning till 11 am is really great. Location is nice and easy for tourists. Lockers under the bed are great, bathrooms are clean. Charging points and light near each bed is really handy.

This is the best hostel I have been to. Such a nice experience!

Melhor hostel que já fiquei! Ruben é incrível! Sangria e café da manhã deliciosos!

Amazing amazing experience, but the floors in the washroom get very slippery when they are wet and you are wearing flip flops. If there was any way to make it safer, that would likely be helpful.

They have a great atmosphere, from the Sangria in the evenings to the delicious breakfast in the morning! Loved every bit of it. Next time I am in Lisbon I will definitely stay in Lost in Lisbon.

• 16th Dec 2015
  • India

Very nice and helpful staff, great atmosphere! I look forward to go back again soon! :-)

This is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff was nice and seemed glad to work there. The walking tour was awesome, the breakfasts were good and the hostel is just beautiful! A must!

• 11th Dec 2015

Amazing stay here at the hostel. Even if I only stayed one night, I was treated like a person who was going to have a long stay at the place. 5 stars

• 8th Dec 2015
  • Portugal

I believe this hostel is perfectness itself. No words are needed.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5