Lost Inn Lisbon Reviews

Beco dos Apostolos 6, Lisbon, Portugal

It's a perfect place

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Poland

Lost Inn Lisbon was absolutely fantastic. There was some mix up during the booking process when only two of us in my group of three were registered for rooms. The fantastic staff made accommodations and offered a sofa or another mattress on the floor if there were no beds available. Great breakfast, great location, secure, friendly staff, and SUPER CLEAN. They've definitely raised the bar for hostel standards! Don't stay anywhere else!

• 15th Apr 2014

Very friendly and approachable staff who did everything they could to help you, had a great time in Lisbon through there recommendations on where to go and eat.

Thank you so much for your review! :-) We hope to see you again. All the staff says Hi!

I could not rate this place any higher! Without a doubt the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Amazing location next to the great pink party street. Super nice people, really clean, great breakfast. We got in late and they even had dinner for us! STAY HERE!

• 10th Apr 2014

The facilities are clean, and the beds are comfortable. It's a pretty small hostel decked out in matching Ikea decor. The walls are very thin and voices echo quite badly. Breakfast runs out quickly too, go down before 10am!

Dear guest, thanks for your review. Next time we'll introduce you our portuguese designers, António e Helena. :-) They are portuguse and they also designed all the beds and the small details for our Hostel in order to guarentee our guests a comfortable night and a happy stay with us! Your opinion is really important and thats why we have to tell you that breakfast runs from 8 to 12 . We want you to have a good breakfast before you go out. Hope to see you again!

I'm absolutely delighted about my stay at the hostel! The staff is extremely kind and helpful. They offered evening programs every nights. I would highly recommend this place to everyone even to families!

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

Dear guest, thank you so much for your words. They mean a lot to us. Hope to see you soon in Lisbon! . Safe trip!

Lost Inn Hostel is the best one of those hostels that i have stayed. The facilities are really good, everything is new and clean.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • China

Thanks! Happy to know that your stay was perfect. :-) See you soon.

Everything you could want in a hostel without getting the feeling they're trying too hard. Good location in quiet street. Nice building. Clean. Good, sturdy beds. Secure (cards for room and storage box in room) plus the ability to leave your stuff at reception after you check out. Pancakes and good coffee for breakfast. Communal flaming chouriço and sangria in the evening. And above all helpful and friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again!

Wow! Your words made us truly happy! Than you so much. All the staff says hi!

The bath was very clean and comfortable bis size. Great friendly atmosphere all around the hostel! :) The interior is well designed. Definitely a recommendation!

Thank you so much! :-) Safe trip and hope to see you again.

Beautiful hostel, beautiful reception girls, quiet, sober, free wi-fi, nice room and very near to Bairro Alto (Party) and Cais do Sodré (train station to the sea). I would definately come back. Thanks for everything.

• 23rd Mar 2014

Dear guest, you are very welcome to come back! :-) We loved having you here!

If you are visiting Lisbon, this is your HOME. It is the best hostel I've ever stayed in, as it is superb in every domain. Breakfast is fantastic and location can't be beaten. Staff were very attencious, giving tips about the city and what to do. Guys you're doing great!

• 17th Mar 2014

Dear guest, thanks a lot! Hope to see you nest time in Lisbon.

Very Very nice place, quite new and very clean. I loved the home homemade cake, for breakfast ;)

• 17th Mar 2014

Dear guest, thank you so much! We too think the cake is delicious!

What a great place! The staff are amazing, so friendly and helpful. Also loved the night events. Now I can prepare my own Sangria!! Decoration details are sooo beautiful!! Highly recommended! Beautiful, clean, secure, fancy, just PERFECT! Everyone is so nice. I will tell all my friends where to stay in Lisbon! And thanks for the delicious breakfast!

• 17th Mar 2014

Wow! Next time you'll be in charge of the night events! ;-) Safe trip. Thanks for your words. We are really happy now.

Truly wonderful place with great staff! I will remember my stay in Lost Inn.

• 17th Mar 2014

Dear guest, thanks for your review. The staff says hi!

One of the bests hostels that i have ever been to. staff is amazing, the location is perfect and free wifi! I felt like home.

• 17th Mar 2014

Thanks! Good to know you felt like home. :-) Remeber to visit us again! :-)

What a Hostel! Security was the best of any hostel i have been to. You get a huge locker under your bed, with an electronic key! Location is just perfect! You can walk in Lisbon downtown or take the metro if you need! I will remember this place for future visits!

• 16th Mar 2014

Thanks! You're very welcome to come back. All the staff says hi!

Excellent Hostel! Great atmosphere, friendly staff and … facilities? Well, you hav to go and check for yourselves!! ;-) Very easy to find next to Lisbon main square. Very good price and they have every evening activities to meet other travelers. Absolutely recommended!

• 16th Mar 2014

Dear guest, happy to know that you liked it! Safe trips and see you next time! :-)

What a Palace! Facilities are just awesome. Amazing staff, very friendly, helpful and professional. They know everything about Lisbon. Very nice atmosphere, they really make you feel at home :) Waking up with and having this delicious and free breakfast is just perfect. Really perfect location, facilities, very safe...just perfect in every way. I will be back for sure and recommend this hostel to my friends.

• 16th Mar 2014

We'll be here, waiting for your next visit! ;-) Thank a lot for your words!

Best Hostel I ever stayed in! Facilities are brilliant, kitchen, bathrooms and dorms are super clean, and huge!! Wi-fi and free computers! We met lots of amazing people, and wouldn't even consider staying anywhere else. Also location is perfect, Lisbon downtown!

• 16th Mar 2014

Thank you so much! Good to know that you loved our Hostel. Remeber to visit us again! ;-)

Traveling alone but I felt like home. The atmosphere of Lost inn made it hard to leave. Thanks for helping me with my flight. :)

• 16th Mar 2014

You're very welcome! :-) Good to know that you had a perfect stay!