Lost Inn Lisbon Reviews

Beco dos Apostolos 6, Lisbon, Portugal

most amazing hostel I have ever stayed in!

Most probably the best ever since I tried Hostelworld....... Kind, nice people, real hospitality, friends, comfortable and restful sleep, quality breakfast .... go for it.

We arrived way before our check in time and they had absolutely no problem storing our bags while we went exploring. The staff were amazing. The first lady we dealt with was wonderful and showed us places to go in Lisbon for the day, great sense of humor and very friendly. All the staff were really great. I ran into no problems at all with the hostel. I would definitely go back and recommend it.

• 26th Feb 2015

Best Hostel ever. Super safe, great staff, good location, super cheap. I have been in many hostels alrond the world and defenitely this one is the best ever, Highly recomended.

There is no possible way there is a better hostel in Lisbon. They pamper you from the start, give you a personal tour of the whole facility, Then every night at 8pm serve the the best and freshest sangria I have had in all of Spain or Portugal along with Bread cheese and sausage all complementary, and a complete breakfast is included in your booking price. It is honestly one of the best values for my money That I have ever had. Stay here!! The hostel and the staff is amazing.

We had an amazing time in Lisbon mainly due to the staff at this hostel. They were super helpful when we came to them with questions and they made everything so much easier. Really loved to staying in this hostel and would recommend it to anybody. Thank you gus so much for making our experience that much better!!

• 20th Feb 2015

it's a very nice place. i'm satisfied with everything except the wifi. sometimes i couldn't connect the wifi in the room. but the stuff there were very friendly

• 17th Feb 2015
  • China

It,s a god hostel and i been to a few!

Staff is awesome, kind of hard to find especially at night because the streets change name without notice..but great time!

It was my second time there after a year and I loved it again. Great value for money, helpful stuff, nice atmosphere, big and light spaces, nice breakfast The location is also good and even though you can get a bit lost the first time until you find it then you realized how strategically it is placed :) Definitely recommended and going back myself!

Wasnt sure what to expect when walking up to it, but this hostel was perfect!! great staff and recommendations as well as fun filled activities offered through the hostel. By far one of the nicest hostels ive stayed at.

• 13th Feb 2015

great hostel! good location, nice and new kitchen, clean rooms and bathrooms, nice staff. sangria was yummmy! could be a little loud at night with people coming back from pubs so bring earplugs. definitely recommend

The value to the quality of the lost in was amazing, the staff were great and so was the owner, for 10 euros we got an all included dinner with free sangria... It was my birthday so he even got us an extra jug of sangria! Would definetly stay here again if In lisbon!

Best hostel I have ever stayed at (including some well known ones). Clean, excellent location, very safe, quiet in sleeping areas but great community downstairs, and the best breakfast (included) I have ever had in a hostel.

• 7th Feb 2015

Historic building so unfortunately very badly insulated from noise.

location is really good could meet nice people good breakfast wifi sucks

• 4th Feb 2015

Bang for your buck!

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Philippines

Good location, friendly and patient staff,

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • China

Very nice Hostel. I met a lot of nice people from all over the world. I recommend it! A lot of things organized by the hostel.

• 1st Feb 2015

I've been traveling in Europe for 6 months, I've stayed in almost 40 hostels and this is THE BEST. It's perfectly located, very secure, owners and staff are great, breakfast (INCLUDED) is truly complete and delicious, rooms are comfortable and spacious, bathrooms are cleaned everyday and have great showers and they organize funny and nice activities: free sangria night everyday and soup night on sundays, dinner really cheap in restaurants… Sometimes, I even didn't want to go out in the city.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6