Superb 1,540 Total Reviews
Superb 1,540 Total Reviews
Lost Inn Lisbon Located at Beco dos Apostolos 6, , Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon 1200-028 Beco dos Apostolos 6
97% 1540
38.7082542 -9.1440345
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Dec 2016

Thank you Lost Inn Lisbon! For my first hostel stay I have to admit I think these guys set the bar really high for my next hostel visits. I was immediately welcomed and felt at home here. The space is comfortable and trendy, which makes for an easy atmosphere to mingle with others. The staff was incredible! Only got to stay for the weekend and I wish I could have stayed longer. If I am ever back in Lisbon, Lost Inn Lisbon will be the first place I look up!

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
28th Nov 2016

Nothing to criticise, top-notch staff, service, breakfast, rooms, activities, facilities. The staff really does go an extra mile whenever you need help, they are the ones who make this place extraordinary. Well done guys, keep up the good work !

• England, Female, 25-30
28th Nov 2016

Lost Inn was the best hostel i've stayed in, in Europe. The cleanliness of the hostel was incredible and the kitchen facilities were so lovely! Every night they serve Sangria which means there is plenty of opportunity to make new friends. The staff were super friendly and I am already planning when to come back to Lisbon again and I will definitely be staying here again! :) Thank you for such an amazing stay!

25th Nov 2016

I LOVED this hostel and would absolutely recommend it to anyone! I felt very safe, the people were super nice, my room was great, and the staff was superb. It is a fantastic value for the price too. The only thing that keeps me from giving it an all out 10 was that it was a little hard to find at first, but after getting lost in Lisbon and exploring the cool city, it became much easier. The whole hostel was really clean too. I cannot wait to come back to Lisbon and stay here!

• India, Male, 18-24
25th Nov 2016

The best hostel I've ever met so far.Nothing to say much.Just amazing hospitable staff, very clean and tidy, nice kitchen and breakfast, and above all a feeling of secure environment.

• USA, Male, 31-40
25th Nov 2016

Definitely one of the Best Hostels I have stayed at. The staff was very friendly, helpful and patient. The hostel is modern, very clean and comfortable. The rooms are very nice and the beds very comfortable. The bathroom are very nice and clean and very good showers. The breakfast was also very good with fresh bread, eggs, ham, cheese, cereals, yogurt, etc. I have worked in several hostels myself and would say this place is great value for the price you pay.

24th Nov 2016

Great place to stay! The rooms are big, with good space and safe lockers to keep all the luggage. The environment is good, nice activities to meet people and have a nice evening. The staff is super helpfull and friendly, they always have an answer and good attitide. I super recomend this place!

22nd Nov 2016

Probably the most helpful staff, friendly environment and all around best hostel I've ever visited. Highly recommended.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Nov 2016

AMAZING is an understatement :-) Best hostel I have ever stayed in. The rooms smell nice, are clean, have hooks and are very spacious to put your things. The bathrooms also smell lovely and are clean and user-friendly...the bathroom is also heated really well which is great :-) The staff were ALL overly helpful and friendly. They went out of their way for both myself and my friend on more than one occasion. The value for money is unbelievable!!! I'm very impressed with my whole experience.

• England, Male, 31-40
19th Nov 2016

Great location, really nice helpful staff and excellent value.