Lost & Found Hostel Reviews

Estrada Municipal 526, Patroves, Albufeira, Portugal

Its really hard to go to the hostel from Faro Airport

We had a fantastic room here with loads of facilities and a bathroom as good as most top end hotels - staff really nice but the location means you either need a car or will need a bus to get to centre, you can get to some beaches easily enough though.

its location aside, one of the best hostels I have stayed in portugal so far. It felt like staying in a hotel rather than a hostel, the bathrooms were clean and big. every thing in the room was new. the hostel has a beautiful garden where you can relax. its not a party hostel, unless you have a Car its going to be a little hard to move around from the hostel.

Thank you very much for a wonderful stay. Paulo was so friendly, welcoming, and helpful throughout my stay. The hostel is beautiful, and although it is a little further out from the town - it is close to some gorgeous beaches which are a 15-30 minute walk away. The rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable - the bathroom facilities were by far the best I've ever encountered in any hostel I've stayed in across Europe. It's a good place for any type of traveller: solo/family/friends/couples!

We had a great stay at the hostel. The staff was very nice and we felt very much at home. The rooms and the bathrooms are very clean. We would definitely come back! Only the kitchen could be a little bit better equipped :)

The best hostel I've ever stayed in :) Close to the beaches and markets. It was really worth the price, I recommend it!

Lovely quiet hostel in Albufeira! Our dorm room was spacious and clean, and the bathroom facilities in each room are very modern and also clean. The kitchen was spacious with good facilities for use. The hostel has a lovely sunny courtyard where you can sit and eat/drink. It's located slightly further from the town centre than expected, but we hired a couple of bikes and were in the town in 30 minutes. Close to supermarket and a couple of small beaches. Recommended!

This was one of the nicest hostels I have stayed in. I stayed in a private room for just one night, but everything was perfect. The room was very spacious and extremely clean. The owner was very helpful and friendly with everything. I would definitely go back.