Lost & Found Hostel Reviews

Estrada Municipal 526, Patroves, Albufeira, Portugal

Thank you very much for a wonderful stay. Paulo was so friendly, welcoming, and helpful throughout my stay. The hostel is beautiful, and although it is a little further out from the town - it is close to some gorgeous beaches which are a 15-30 minute walk away. The rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable - the bathroom facilities were by far the best I've ever encountered in any hostel I've stayed in across Europe. It's a good place for any type of traveller: solo/family/friends/couples!

We had a great stay at the hostel. The staff was very nice and we felt very much at home. The rooms and the bathrooms are very clean. We would definitely come back! Only the kitchen could be a little bit better equipped :)

The best hostel I've ever stayed in :) Close to the beaches and markets. It was really worth the price, I recommend it!

Lovely quiet hostel in Albufeira! Our dorm room was spacious and clean, and the bathroom facilities in each room are very modern and also clean. The kitchen was spacious with good facilities for use. The hostel has a lovely sunny courtyard where you can sit and eat/drink. It's located slightly further from the town centre than expected, but we hired a couple of bikes and were in the town in 30 minutes. Close to supermarket and a couple of small beaches. Recommended!

This was one of the nicest hostels I have stayed in. I stayed in a private room for just one night, but everything was perfect. The room was very spacious and extremely clean. The owner was very helpful and friendly with everything. I would definitely go back.

The hostel is excellent and the staff is great. I really appreciated our time on Lost and Found! It´s very clean, my only comment is that the hostel do not have person to clean and arrange the room, so we need to get toilet paper and towels. For the rest, everything works really well and the kitchen has everything to prepare the food if necessary! I really recommend to stay at Lost and Found.

• 14th Jun 2014

The hostel is really nice and clean, the kitchen is complete, with a supermarket really near it! The rooms are really nice as well! The only thing is that it is quite far from city center and the beaches! But you can always order a taxi which will cost you about 6 euros to get there, so it's not a big deal!

must for everyone..families,friends,couples!! Amazingly clean, amazing rooms and the front yard!! Very helpful the man in the reception. You definitely need a car to go to the city centre and to the beaches around

Great modern hostel with everything you need. Good beds and overall great facilities. It's a beautiful and great hostel, but it is pretty far from Albufeira (it is in Patroves) so if you really wanted to visit Albufeira it might be annoying to use the bus all the time, but if you are only there for the beaches, there are great beaches not too far from the hostel. We went there when it was quiet, but I can imagine the atmosphere gets better in the peak season. I would recommend the hostel !

Lost and Found is a haven for backpackers or even holiday goers. The beach is close. The staff go above and beyond the line of duty to help you by ordering taxis, giving you directions, telling you where the good and bad places are to go. The rooms are brilliant and are like something out of a 4 star hotel. Everything is within 15 minutes, good for partying if you want to go to the strip and cheap supermarkets near by. Go with 2 or 20 of you, this place has it all. So cheap too!

• 25th May 2014
  • Scotland

Good location and very kind staff! Close to Albufeira Centre (good connection by bus) and close to beaches and supermarkets as well. Everything was really clean and new. I had a great time!

• 4th May 2014

This hostel is not in Albufeira but in a town near, 4 km from Albufeira and there are no good connection to the center, it's not recommended, you can find hostels or hotels in the center at the same price.