Lotte - The Backpackers Reviews

Burgweg 3, Heidelberg, Germany

I had a great experience at Lotte !!! It was my first time in a hostel at the time, and it definitely made me want to do it again ! The atmosphere is perfect to meet other backpackers and discover other parts of the worls. I would recommend & come back there

I boomed on the wrong dates, if we arrived the lady on the reception arranged movements from other customers that we could sleep there. Very lovely place, it feelt like home. Just for everbody who wants to know heidelberg.!

The only problem is that the central heating didn't work very well so I was always cold! Apart from that, I had a great stay!

Lotte's is a really pretty small hostel! We only stayed for one night, but all we got was perfect... Would definitely recommend it.

I had a great time here. Thank lotte for making trip special . I'll never forget the last few days. Will this to friends :)

• 18th Jan 2016
  • India

This hostel was amazing! It felt very cosy and homely. The facilities were incredibly clean and the staff were very friendly. When we arrived we were given a full tour of the hostel which was very helpful. A wonderful place which I would recommend very highly to all my friends and family!

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed. I certainly recommend it to travellers.

Cute and cozy hostel in the best location. Room was spacious. Kitchen and living room were nice.

Can't recommend enough! Great location in the heart of the old town, the staff were so friendly and welcoming and the facilities were fantastic- well equipped kitchen, lovely modern bathrooms- even a hairdryer. Thank you so much- would definitely come again :)

• 14th Dec 2015

Great small hostel, with a friendly atmosphere. I would recommend for backpackers and I would stay again any time.

Beautiful building, feels very homey. It is in a great location. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The beds are very comfy and the whole mansion is very clean. The tea/coffee/cereal is a nice touch. I would definitely stay here again.

The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. We loved the closeness to the castle and the Christmas markets.

Perfect location to explore town. Good facilities.

One of the best hostels we've stayed at. Location is perfect in old town, right next to a bus stop, right by the path or tram to the castle. The place is perfect, great sized rooms, very secure lockers. Bathrooms where large and clean! Kitchen was always clean, tea and coffee and cereal all the time. Living room was great, good social space with the ability to be alone. Staff are great friendly. Literally everything I want in a hostel! Stay here!!!

Such a cool hostel! Had a great stay and wish we could have stayed longer. Definitely recommend staying here. The rooms were great, with lockers and lamps for each bed. The common room was really cozy and the bathroom seemed really new and nice. Only thing was that the wifi was a little spotty when not in the common room.

I had a fantastic stay at the Lotte! Couldn't have enjoyed it more. I was only there for one night, but will definitely be back again! The dorms and bathroom are really clean, the common rooms have a cost, homely feel and you can't beat the location! Right under the castle! I wanted a nice, quiet, homely hostel to rest and explore the town and that's exactly what I got!

Staff was nice. No stimuli for a good atmosphere other than the eating and cooking space.

I've been travelling for 10 months and this is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff are lovely and show you around and explain everything. The kitchen is well stocked and breakfast is provided. The bathrooms are clean. Location is great, right below the castle. Most of the guests were older so it's not a party hostel. I will definitely come back and stay here again in this beautiful city.

This was one of the homeliest hostels I stayed at. Will definitely stay here again if I go to Heidelberg.

I like the lotte and its location is really convenient.

« first « Prev 1 2 3