Lotte - The Backpackers Reviews

Burgweg 3, Heidelberg, Germany

Great facilities, great location next to the castle, town square and main street. Awesome staff, super helpful and nice. Kind of cool that they're into being eco friendly. Highly recommend staying here, and use one of the bikes if you really want to explore the city (its free).

Lovely house in old town, near the castel. Great location. Friendly staff. I love Heidelberg!

This is the nicest hostel at which we have stayed. The general dorm rooms were relatively spacious - 6 beds to a room. The bathrooms were large and easily accomodated the number of guests. The hostel has a great location, just located one block off the Hauptstrasse and just downhill from the castle. The staff was very helpfull in recommending sights to take in. We had a great experience and would definitely recommend using this hostel.

• 13th Apr 2014

I had such a wonderful stay at Lotte - The Backpackers! The hostel has such an amazing location--literally a few stairways beneath Heidelberg Castle. The staff was so welcoming and helped with providing great places to eat and visit with a nice map. The common room felt like a cozy living room and it was a great place to read and chit chat with fellow guests. Highly recommended :D

Would 100 percent reccomend this Hostel, great location and great facilities.

Great!!!!

it's nice here. If I have a chance, I will live there longer.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • China

Really Like Being Home. Very Clean! Spacious and bright dorm & bathroom. Wifi was always available in our 6-female room and the speed was good.---->My favorite thing. :D Actually the Wifi there is one of the best I have had in my hostel experience. Perfect location, right on the path leading to the castle. Very friendly and helpful staff. I had a comfortable stay here and will stay here again next time I visit Heidelberg. Yes I will recommend this hostel to my friends!

Well they have got enough good reviews but I still would like to say it's the best hostel I have ever stayed. Especially the staff, you cannot expect people from hostels to be even more friendly than they do, they really make you feel like home. Also, the kitchen is fully equipped, I cannot find any reason people would dislike this place. It's simply amazing. It's a bit not so easy for people who has big luggage, but you can't miss this place just because of this reason!

Best hostel ever! Great atmosphere... you really can walk to the casttle and is in the old city center... really nice!

The reviews speak for themselves ... Lotte is an amazing place to stay! Perfect location in a beautiful city. The staff were lovely and helpful too. Highly recommended.

When arriving the staff was so kind showing all the facility's carefully. The room was a private double bed with a shares bathroom but it felt like a hotel then a hostel. The kitchen was well equipped more then any hostel I've see. I wished I stayed longer and cooked a meal for me and my loved one on our romantic getaway. The room was beautiful, lights books pictures. Both bathrooms was very large, large enough for two people. And finally the location was the best in Heidelberg.

• 23rd Feb 2014

Everything was perfect! Room, toilet, living room was so clean! All staff also were so kind. There was no breakfast but we can eat various cereal with milk also coffee and tea! The location is really closed to old town so easy to come back to hostel. I will clearly choose this hostel, if I go to Heidelberg again. Thank you so much for your kindness!

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • South Korea

The location is perfect! It was our first night in Germany and my first "hostel" experience, I was not disappointed, the staff was very helpful.

• 19th Feb 2014
  • JMARTZOLF

The staff is really kind und helpful!

Great hostel! Good location, friendly staff, and they keep everything really clean.

The rooms, the staff, the location, etc was all perfect. The hostel is close by to just about everything and is very close to inexpensive eateries. I recommend to anyone traveling to Heidelberg.

Excelent place. The woman from the hostel one of the nicest I've ever meet (and been in lots of places) The rooms are great, showers full equipped, bathrooms perfectly clean and there is a living room with free coffee available at any time with books and games. Extremelly recomendable!

Ît was a really wonderful stay with a really lovely owner and such a warm, cosy and comfortable atmosphere. Thank you so much!!

It was a really really nice experience!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3