Lotte - The Backpackers

9.5
Superb 1233 Total Reviews

• Italy, Couple, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

The best hostel I have ever been! The staff was very welcoming and highly organised (we had a late check-in with no problems), the room and the whole hostel was super clean, the free breakfast was convenient and I really felt at home thanks to the social space created in the living room (with book exchange, guitar playing, puzzles to make together etc..) If I come back to Heidelberg I will definitely chose again this hostel!

10th Jun 2017
4.6

Room was not clean, people checked in really late and were super noisy, did not get my key deposit back!

9th Jun 2017

Power strips by the bed,lockers with locks included,free coffee and cereal whenever. These little things and very sweet staff meant I had a great time

• Saxy777
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
9th Jun 2017

Fantastic location and facilities, bathrooms are perfect and the rooms have enough space to not feel cramped. Friendly and helpful staff who are happy to help. Only minor thing as a soli traveller was I felt the common room was a bit secluded and not the centre of the building. Although I had one great night out with people I met, other two nights struggled to find people. But might be down to the people staying at the time rather than anything else. Perfect base to explore Heidelberg!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Jun 2017

I had a wonderful time at this hostel. The staff made you feel at home the moment you arrived and were very helpful with issues, the entire atmosphere was very relaxed and cozy, all the facilities were clean and easy to use, and the kitchen especially was incredibly well-stocked with everything you could possibly need. Beds were comfy, roommates were friendly and quiet, and the location is literally in the shadow of the castle. Can't praise it enough.

• USA, Male, 18-24
6th Jun 2017

This was definitely the best hostel I've stayed at in Europe. The people were extremely nice and allowed us to utilize the hostel for the whole day after we checked out. The location is also perfect. In addition, Carmen gave us so many tips to navigate the best sports in the city. She made us feel at home. I couldn't have been happier about my stay in Heidelberg!

30th May 2017

Kind staff, prefect location to the castle.

• USA, Male, 18-24
28th May 2017
8.0

Nice staff. Nice bathrooms. Great location. Room smelled really weird though, and I don't think it was guest-related.

• patcheen889969
  • Ireland, Couple, 25-30
21st May 2017

this place was excellent from the moment we arrived it was not hard to find and the staff are very friendly and helpful I cannot fault this place anywhere lovely place definitely hope to return here sometime

Always happy to help! Thanks for your super review! We look forward to your next visit(-:

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
20th May 2017

A very nice hostel!

Thank you for the highest score! We're happy that you liked it(-: