Lotte - The Backpackers Reviews

Burgweg 3, Heidelberg, Germany

Great Hostel. We felt like home. I don´t know what is better. The perfect location or the nice staff.

The staff were awesome! Friendly and helpful. The kitchen/sitting area were welcoming and much appreciated. Having access to a stove, refrigerator, and free coffee, tea, & cereal is incredibly beneficial for an extended stay. The location was great for our purpose of stay: at the base of the path up to the Heidelberg castle and the funicular entrance, and within walking distance of the heart of the old town.

Excellent location just bellow the Casttle and in the middle of the historic area. Wonderfull Atencion from the staff! Highly recommended

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

The hostel is in the perfect location...only a short walk from everything. The place was super cute and clean! My only 2 small complaints would be that you had to share a bathroom (one female only, one unisex) with quite a few people. Not a huge deal, but need to plan accordingly. Also if people are rude and come back loud it can be heard all throughout the building. Overall I'd definitely be back!

Lovely place! Would definitely stay there again! :)

Carmen was so so so helpful!

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Carmen was very friendly and kept every in this cosy little hostel neat and clean. She recommended a great route for walking further up Philosopher's Way, with just nature and you. Can't wait to go back to Heidelberg in the future, I'll definitely be keeping this place on my list of hostels to come back to.

1 2 3 Next » last »