Lotte - The Backpackers Reviews

Burgweg 3, Heidelberg, Germany

Location is good with easy accces to the cable car station to the Castle and old town. Clean and comfortable with kitchen to cook. Highly recommended if visit Heidelburg.

The dorm smell not good at first, we need to open the windows. Also, it will be better if they provide bed sheet. The staff are nice and helpful. The kitchen and common area are great. The kitchen provide all you need. There are some free corn flakes, milk, yogurt, coffee, tea, etc. for us.

Thanks for your review. Actually we do provide bed sheets. Some guests from other countries just get confused because we cover the mattress for them already and so they think there´s no sheet. But don´t worry! Everything´s fresh and clean!

We stayed here for two nights and had a wonderful time! The location of the hostel was excellent and the staff was very helpful and kind. Everything was very clean as well. Great choice! Would definitely stay here again.

Lovely house in old town, near the castel. Great location. Friendly staff. I love Heidelberg!

This is the nicest hostel at which we have stayed. The general dorm rooms were relatively spacious - 6 beds to a room. The bathrooms were large and easily accomodated the number of guests. The hostel has a great location, just located one block off the Hauptstrasse and just downhill from the castle. The staff was very helpfull in recommending sights to take in. We had a great experience and would definitely recommend using this hostel.

• 13th Apr 2014

I had such a wonderful stay at Lotte - The Backpackers! The hostel has such an amazing location--literally a few stairways beneath Heidelberg Castle. The staff was so welcoming and helped with providing great places to eat and visit with a nice map. The common room felt like a cozy living room and it was a great place to read and chit chat with fellow guests. Highly recommended :D

Would 100 percent reccomend this Hostel, great location and great facilities.

Very close to attraction and lovely bathroom:)

It's very nice! It's really close to heidelberg castle and old bridge. Also, bus stop is just in front of door, so easy to go to railway station. It was clean and staff was very kind. I recommend this hostel.

Great!!!!

it's nice here. If I have a chance, I will live there longer.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • China

Really Like Being Home. Very Clean! Spacious and bright dorm & bathroom. Wifi was always available in our 6-female room and the speed was good.---->My favorite thing. :D Actually the Wifi there is one of the best I have had in my hostel experience. Perfect location, right on the path leading to the castle. Very friendly and helpful staff. I had a comfortable stay here and will stay here again next time I visit Heidelberg. Yes I will recommend this hostel to my friends!

Well they have got enough good reviews but I still would like to say it's the best hostel I have ever stayed. Especially the staff, you cannot expect people from hostels to be even more friendly than they do, they really make you feel like home. Also, the kitchen is fully equipped, I cannot find any reason people would dislike this place. It's simply amazing. It's a bit not so easy for people who has big luggage, but you can't miss this place just because of this reason!

Best hostel ever! Great atmosphere... you really can walk to the casttle and is in the old city center... really nice!

The reviews speak for themselves ... Lotte is an amazing place to stay! Perfect location in a beautiful city. The staff were lovely and helpful too. Highly recommended.

1 2 3 Next » last »