Lotte - The Backpackers Reviews

Burgweg 3, Heidelberg, Germany

The most pleasant hostel I've ever stayed in. Not a party place, but the owner has put a lot of effort in to make Lotte feel home-y and happy. Location cannot be beat. Also, when I got sick and had to stay over for an extra day, room was found for me to stay and the owner was eager to help me in my recovery. Definitely worth staying here. I would have paid more, even.

Loved our stay at Lotte! Carmen is so sweet and very helpful. Clean and comfortable. Beautiful location--just feet from the stairs that take you to the Heidelberg castle. It's not a party hostel if that's what you're looking for but we weren't so it was perfect. Stay here for sure!

A lovely 'home from home' type hostel, right next to the path that that runs up to the beautiful Schloss. Staff were very helpful with local information and incredibly proactive in keeping the hostel clean and tidy. Though it's a small hostel, the room had plenty of space and good sized lockers.

Really liked the general vibe and aesthetic here. Good location for exploring the town and totally delightful stay generally.

Fantastic location, amazing staff, great and clean facilities.

• 25th May 2014

The more charming hostel I've ever been... Location is perfect, in the hearth of the city, under the castle, people is very kind, and the double rooms are cozy and very well furnished... It's like to stay your home. BEAUTIFUL!

• 25th May 2014

Extremely friendly staff and one of the nicest lookinh hostels I ever stayed at - it's better decorated than my own home :D facilities are top notch and dishwasher is a nice bonus to the kitchen.

Very friendly staff and a very pleasant stay. Hostel at the base of the mountain on the way to the castle, great location!

Really like the nice and spacious rooms and the ladies only toilet. Grateful for the free breakfast cereals too!

• 16th May 2014
  • Singapore

여행 중 쵝오의 호스텔 후회하지 않을거에요

Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent location near shops, restaurants and the Castle.

First of all, staff (her name is Barbarah, sorry not sure the spelling) is amazingly kind and lovely! It was my best hostel ever, I also luckly used a single bed. You can have cereals and milk(plus cocoa powder) anytime as well as teas. Laundry is only €2. There also is female bathroom on the second floor. I visited castle 4 times for a walk and get fresh. Wifi doesn't work well at the living room but in the room. Lotte is sweet! I highly recommend this hostel.

Wi-fi not great but otherwise one of my favourite hostels so far. Lovely place, super staff, can hardly fault it.

Hi, yes, Wi-Fi. We´re still working on it. We changed our internet-provider and hope to offer better Wi-Fi soon.

1 2 3 Next » last »