Lotte - The Backpackers Reviews

Burgweg 3, Heidelberg, Germany

It's very nice! It's really close to heidelberg castle and old bridge. Also, bus stop is just in front of door, so easy to go to railway station. It was clean and staff was very kind. I recommend this hostel.

Great!!!!

it's nice here. If I have a chance, I will live there longer.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • China

Really Like Being Home. Very Clean! Spacious and bright dorm & bathroom. Wifi was always available in our 6-female room and the speed was good.---->My favorite thing. :D Actually the Wifi there is one of the best I have had in my hostel experience. Perfect location, right on the path leading to the castle. Very friendly and helpful staff. I had a comfortable stay here and will stay here again next time I visit Heidelberg. Yes I will recommend this hostel to my friends!

Well they have got enough good reviews but I still would like to say it's the best hostel I have ever stayed. Especially the staff, you cannot expect people from hostels to be even more friendly than they do, they really make you feel like home. Also, the kitchen is fully equipped, I cannot find any reason people would dislike this place. It's simply amazing. It's a bit not so easy for people who has big luggage, but you can't miss this place just because of this reason!

Best hostel ever! Great atmosphere... you really can walk to the casttle and is in the old city center... really nice!

The reviews speak for themselves ... Lotte is an amazing place to stay! Perfect location in a beautiful city. The staff were lovely and helpful too. Highly recommended.

When arriving the staff was so kind showing all the facility's carefully. The room was a private double bed with a shares bathroom but it felt like a hotel then a hostel. The kitchen was well equipped more then any hostel I've see. I wished I stayed longer and cooked a meal for me and my loved one on our romantic getaway. The room was beautiful, lights books pictures. Both bathrooms was very large, large enough for two people. And finally the location was the best in Heidelberg.

• 23rd Feb 2014

Everything was perfect! Room, toilet, living room was so clean! All staff also were so kind. There was no breakfast but we can eat various cereal with milk also coffee and tea! The location is really closed to old town so easy to come back to hostel. I will clearly choose this hostel, if I go to Heidelberg again. Thank you so much for your kindness!

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • South Korea

The location is perfect! It was our first night in Germany and my first "hostel" experience, I was not disappointed, the staff was very helpful.

• 19th Feb 2014
  • JMARTZOLF

The staff is really kind und helpful!

1 2 3 Next » last »