Lotus Hostel(Singapore Backpacker Hostel) Reviews

Blk 146, Jalan Bukit Merah, #01-1088, Singapore, Singapore

Lotus Hostel is managed by its owner, a very serious person that, since he lives in the hostel himself, is 24 hrs of the day looking after every detail. The location is perfect, not to close to the downtown and not far at all.

Fantastic stay in Singapore! Roy, Kim and Amy are so friendly and helpful! We will be back!

We really enjoyed our stay at lotus hostel! We arrived to a very friendly welcome and Roy and Kim couldn't do enough to help us during our stay. We had everything we needed and more, and we even organised tickets for the local attractions through them. The hostel was spotlessly clean and bed comfy. Would definitely stay again and would recommend lotus for other travellers. Not in the city centre but mrt and bus lines make everything easily accessible. Thank you

• 15th Oct 2015

The Lotus Hostel has decent facilities and a good location (close to the city centre and 20m walk from a hawker centre and a supermarket). Great value for the money. Okay, these are the facts. Beyond them, the Lotus Hostel is a great place to go because the owners, Kim and Roi, are EXTREMELY friendly and give you a shipload of advice every time you meet them. Of the 20-25 hostels which I've been to while traveling, I'd say these guys were the nicest owners of all of them.

This hostel is a great one if you are after some where clean and quiet. The hosts are extremely attentive and it has all of the amenities you could want. It isn't that close to any of the major touristy places, and you have to walk about 20 minutes to catch the MRT. But there are loads of buses and the hosts are really helpful in showing you which ones to get on.

I am a girl from Hong Kong. I have been staying in Lotus Hostel for 6 days 5 nights on late August. I regarded it as my best hostel experience! The hosts, Roy and Kim were really friendly and helpful! They helped me to find the place which sold sim-card and guide me to different tourist spots in Singapore. I felt so warm while talking with them every morning! The atmosphere was so good and the room was very clean! I would recommend everyone who visit Singapore to stay there.

• 20th Aug 2015