Lotus Hotel Samui Reviews

119 / 61 Moo : 2 Chaweng Beach Road, Koh Samui, Thailand

Basic hotel with good breakfast!

Good for a few nights, but awkward access to beach through other resorts. Wasn't very social, but we enjoyed our sleep and the staff was pretty helpful.

Amazing! Great rooms. Felt extremely at home.

• 16th May 2014

Nice guesthouse. We spent just one night here in transit but found the location to be convenient, just outside of the main drag and an easy walk. Staff very helpful in organizing ferry tickets/transfers. Would recommend.

When I arrived first there was no water (songkran festival so they were running out of water fast..) But after an hour I had my shower :) Overall a very nice hotel, I really enjoyed staying there. They also upgraded my room for the same price! Very big rooms! The beach is just across the street!

Very friendly

The staff at this hotel was really what made the experience for us. They will go above and beyond to make your stay an enjoyable one. Adam and Ryan took us around Koh Samui when they weren't working, and became our friends. I would recommend this hotel for anyone to stay at, the nicest people and perfect location. Right across the street from the beach! 10 Minute walk or 2 minute taxi to all of the nightlife and markets. The Lotus really is "The Friendly Hotel"

This hostel was good about a 10min walk from the main area of chaweng beach which would have been fine but parts of it weren't very well lit so was a bit unnerving (not the hostels fault). Nice and clean although not much going on at the hostel had to walk to the main area for this. Staff very friendly and helpful. Could do with better locks on the doors to the room!

I stayed here for 10 nights with my sister. The location was perfect - we wanted to live a little outside the party scene of chaweng, but still within walking distance. It took approximately 15 minutes to walk to the inner center of chaweng where all the bars were. The hotel was great and the staff are so friendly! The room was cleaned whenever we wished for it, and the staff was very helpful answering any questions we might have. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who goes to koh samui!

• 3rd Feb 2014