Lotus Hotel Samui Reviews

119 / 61 Moo : 2 Chaweng Beach Road, Koh Samui, Thailand

This is a nice hotel. I spent the first night in a superior room and the second night in a standard room because they had double booked my room so I was asked to down grade. I didn't mind too much as the standard room was pretty much the same as a superior room but smaller. Just a few minutes walk into town. The internet connection wasn't great in the superior room but was much better in the standard room.

Lovely accomodation! Brilliant location literally 1 minute walk to the beach! Great sized bedrooms and perfect place to relax :) Owner goes out his way to help and make you feel very welcome.Would go back!

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Basic hotel with good breakfast!

Good for a few nights, but awkward access to beach through other resorts. Wasn't very social, but we enjoyed our sleep and the staff was pretty helpful.

Amazing! Great rooms. Felt extremely at home.

• 16th May 2014

Nice guesthouse. We spent just one night here in transit but found the location to be convenient, just outside of the main drag and an easy walk. Staff very helpful in organizing ferry tickets/transfers. Would recommend.

When I arrived first there was no water (songkran festival so they were running out of water fast..) But after an hour I had my shower :) Overall a very nice hotel, I really enjoyed staying there. They also upgraded my room for the same price! Very big rooms! The beach is just across the street!

Very friendly

The staff at this hotel was really what made the experience for us. They will go above and beyond to make your stay an enjoyable one. Adam and Ryan took us around Koh Samui when they weren't working, and became our friends. I would recommend this hotel for anyone to stay at, the nicest people and perfect location. Right across the street from the beach! 10 Minute walk or 2 minute taxi to all of the nightlife and markets. The Lotus really is "The Friendly Hotel"

This hostel was good about a 10min walk from the main area of chaweng beach which would have been fine but parts of it weren't very well lit so was a bit unnerving (not the hostels fault). Nice and clean although not much going on at the hostel had to walk to the main area for this. Staff very friendly and helpful. Could do with better locks on the doors to the room!