Lotus Hotel Samui Reviews

119 / 61 Moo : 2 Chaweng Beach Road, Koh Samui, Thailand

Free breakfast buffet, great location (walking distance to Cheweng beach and main road), great value for money. Would recommend. Ps beware of taxis on koh samui as the metered ones charge at least 300 baght to go anywhere. I recommend renting a scooter or taking the red truck taxis.

This place was nice, just not a great deal going on. The room was good but when we turned the tap on in the bathroom the water came out brown.. But I'm sure this was just a one-time problem.

Staff were rude went crazy when we took towels down to reception to get changed even though we were just trying to help. No safe in the room shower was a shower head over the toilet with a tiny drain so don't expect to have showerd straight after each other or you'll be standing in dirty shower water. Dogs barking all night cats all over Restraunt area over the surfaces where foods prepared. Location about 15 mins from ark bar. You would be able to get better value in a better location. Average.

This is a nice hotel. I spent the first night in a superior room and the second night in a standard room because they had double booked my room so I was asked to down grade. I didn't mind too much as the standard room was pretty much the same as a superior room but smaller. Just a few minutes walk into town. The internet connection wasn't great in the superior room but was much better in the standard room.

Lovely accomodation! Brilliant location literally 1 minute walk to the beach! Great sized bedrooms and perfect place to relax :) Owner goes out his way to help and make you feel very welcome.Would go back!

• 26th Jul 2014