Lotus Hotel Samui Reviews

119 / 61 Moo : 2 Chaweng Beach Road, Koh Samui, Thailand

When I arrived first there was no water (songkran festival so they were running out of water fast..) But after an hour I had my shower :) Overall a very nice hotel, I really enjoyed staying there. They also upgraded my room for the same price! Very big rooms! The beach is just across the street!

Very friendly

• 11th Apr 2014

The staff at this hotel was really what made the experience for us. They will go above and beyond to make your stay an enjoyable one. Adam and Ryan took us around Koh Samui when they weren't working, and became our friends. I would recommend this hotel for anyone to stay at, the nicest people and perfect location. Right across the street from the beach! 10 Minute walk or 2 minute taxi to all of the nightlife and markets. The Lotus really is "The Friendly Hotel"

This hostel was good about a 10min walk from the main area of chaweng beach which would have been fine but parts of it weren't very well lit so was a bit unnerving (not the hostels fault). Nice and clean although not much going on at the hostel had to walk to the main area for this. Staff very friendly and helpful. Could do with better locks on the doors to the room!

I stayed here for 10 nights with my sister. The location was perfect - we wanted to live a little outside the party scene of chaweng, but still within walking distance. It took approximately 15 minutes to walk to the inner center of chaweng where all the bars were. The hotel was great and the staff are so friendly! The room was cleaned whenever we wished for it, and the staff was very helpful answering any questions we might have. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who goes to koh samui!

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • Denmark

Friendly staff, good accomodation for the price. Located really close to the beach with excellent resturants and night life close by.

The hotel was clean, comfortable, and close to the beach. The staff were very helpful planning my trip to neighboring islands.

Was not a pleasant stay, didn't bother staying the full three nights. Although the staff was very nice, there was little they could in order to improve the stay. Room was on the first floor, so unfortunately the lock was very bad. The ac could only work on speed 1, because otherwise it would rattle like crazy. Finally, the bathroom was subpar and the overall cleanliness of the room was lacking. Obviously, will not come back here again.

• 22nd Jan 2014

A great two nights stay. Very friendly staff and lovely room which was nice and clean.

• 8th Jan 2014

Great place! Friendly staff, really good value for money!

This is a great place - clean and well managed. It's a bit north on the main beach area, but there are still plenty of good beach areas nearby.

Ordered standard and received superior room for free just to stay close to my friends! Excellent! (Standard is oposit street, 30m). Breakfast included!

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • Czech Republic

Staff are really friendly. Free squash drink on arrival... which was nice touch. Stayed in room B203, whichsmelled of damp. The duvet, pillows, sheets, curtains all smelled musty and the bed even felt damp. Woke up next morning and had to shower straight away to get the smell of it off us. Flyers we had in the room went soggy so we don't know if the room had a damp problem or the air con was dodgy. Didn get chance to ask to swap rooms/complain as we wer out all day n reception was closed.

Dear guest; When you checked in; we had explained to you that after 22.00 pm the reception is closed(you can also see this important detail on our hostelworld page!) .So why did you surprise about it ? And when you checked in to your room; didn't you get that musty smell ?! If you did; why didn't you say something? If you do check other reviews about our hotel; you will see one thing in common: cleanliness!So we will not accept your comments about our cleanliness..

The place is just fantastic. The room is clean and spacious. No need to worry about breakfast. Located at the center of Chaweng. Really Good!