Lotus Hotel Samui Reviews

119 / 61 Moo : 2 Chaweng Beach Road, Koh Samui, Thailand

Great value for the money,helpful staff, very nice restaurant.Best hotel we stayed ever in Thailand!!

• 16th Jan 2016

Hotel was quite quiet so probably not the best if your looking to mix with guests. Also no bar and night and doesn't sell Thai food. However place was spotless, hot and clean showers. Rooms cleaned everyday. Not too far from ark bar etc...

Nice place to stay for a few nights

Had a great stay at Lotus - the guys at the front desk were lovely and helpful. Gave us directions to everywhere we would want to go. The room was nice and big with an outside terrace to sit on. The room also had a tv and a fridge, which came in handy as it rained heavily for a day, so we hid inside. We had an early ferry but someone was there at 6am to make sure we could check out. Only downside was that our terrace door didn't look that secure, it shook in frame.

All you need to make your stay comfortable only negative I have to say is that its not on the beach but a 2 minute walk away. I left some really important things behind and the staff we're amazing on keeping it safe for me. I 100% recommend as the price is very reasonable with what you get!

Okay stay! Room was fine, comfortable bed + airco. Door was a bit weird, like it was too small, and therefore open spaces on all 4 sides. It was lockable though but felt like I had to sleep with the door open. Lock of balcony door didn't close at all. This made me feel a bit unsafe. Furthermore, compared to other hotels in Thailand, the price is too high for a guest house stay. I only stayed 1 night as a stop while travelling to Koh tao and for this the hostel was convenient. Close to airport.

Great location, very clean rooms, helpful managers and staff.

• 13th Dec 2015

Great location. You can easily walk to lots of restaurants and shops. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good and the staff were all helpful.

• 10th Nov 2015
  • Swaziland

My second stay at this hotel. No reason not to book again. Clean, comfortable and the location is perfect.

• 6th Nov 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff. Helped us with everything we needed. Clean rooms, nice breakfast and great location too.

• 3rd Nov 2015
  • New Zealand

Owner Cwm and his brother Adam make you feel extremely welcome here. This hostel/hotel was a great place to spend the last day and a half of my vacation. Perfect place to relax!

Lotus Friendly Hotel is a great place to stay. Best wifi and great breakfast. Lovely staff..

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

Friendly and helpful staff. Nice and clean rooms. The location of the hotel is great too, close to the beach and to the center.

• 22nd Aug 2015

Staff lovely and very helpful - was upgraded to a superior room and they were able to check us in early. Free breakfast is great. Perfect location - just opposite the beach and a short walk into the hustle and bustle. Facilities great and clean.

Very good place. Reception is friendly and speaks good English. The room is very clean and quiet.