9.6
Superb 123 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 123 Total Reviews
Lou Souleou Bed and Breakfast Located at 26 rue des Ponchettes, , Nice.
France
Nice 06300 26 rue des Ponchettes
96% 123
43.6949039 7.2778201
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
14th May 2016

Great location and friendly staff, very clean, highly recommend.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
7th May 2016

Amazing place to stay. Near the beach, so it's very convenient, and the beds are comfortable, cleanest toilet I've ever seen in a hostel listing. The breakfast is divine, and included for free. The view is really good. The room I stayed in (3 Bed Female dorm) was clean and spacious.

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

Lou Souleou is truly a hidden gem and an unbelievable value. The location is that of a 5-Star hotel, with prices like an average hostel. I feel so lucky that I got to stay here for a week, and would undoubtedly choose this as my top accommodation when returning to Nice. I cannot recommend it enough -- the staff is warm and accommodating, the breakfast is delicious, rooms are comfortable and the premises is incredibly clean, and the location is unparalleled.

• Northern Ireland, Male, 31-40
2nd Apr 2016

Lovely stay in prime location - close to beach, markets and cafes etc. Friendly helpful staff - Perfect for first timers to Nice.

12th Feb 2016

My husband and I stayed here for 6 nights and we thought it was really pleasant. It is definitely more like a B&B then a hostel, but that is exactly what we were looking for. The location is great and you can't beat the ocean views. If we were looking for a nice and relaxing stay, this is where we would go again.