Lou Souleou Bed and Breakfast Reviews

26 rue des Ponchettes, Nice, France

I had such an amazing stay! The hosts were lovely, and the breakfast every morning was AMAZING (best crepes I've had in France, actually). The bathroom was very clean, and the room was cozy. The location of the B&B could not have been better! I would definitely come back again.

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The breakfast is superb. The only thing is the dormitory gets very hot. A fan and sheets instead/as well as duvets would be good.

• 7th May 2015

I would highly recommend staying in Lou Souleou Bed and Breakfast when in Nice! It is a great central location and the breakfast on the porch overlooking the water every morning was one of my favorite parts of our trip. The staff is incredibly friendly and available to help you in any way you may need. They are very kind and helpful. The location is great and within walking distance to anything you could want in Nice! Would definitely stay there again!

• 10th Apr 2015

My boyfriend and I just returned from our trip to Nice and had a fantastic time! Lou Souleou was the perfect place to stay. Right along the coast, so beautiful views when you're having your delicious breakfast in the morning. Also, the location was fantastic as it was close to EVERYTHING. Nice has a special place in my heart and we will definitely return and stay at Lou Souleou!

• 5th Apr 2015