Lou Souleou Bed and Breakfast Reviews

26 rue des Ponchettes, Nice, France

Location is very good, you will get all you need to visit Nice (Maps for the Old-Town etc.). Additionally there is the possibilty to safe your value into a box with a lock, it's usefull before going to the beach or visit the old town, where are many traffic of people. Greetz from Germany!

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Turkey

Fantastic B&B right on on of the most popular beaches in Nice! The facilities were all clean and quiet, and walking distance to everything you needed. The included breakfast was delicious and the staff super sweet and friendly. 100% I would stay here again!

Great location near the beach. Great breakfest included.

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

a nice stay. friendly staff. breakfast was amazing. only wish was that there was a fridge for guests to use.

I loved stay hosted in this place. It is very close of beach, restaurants, touristic points, etc. The staff always so kind and helpful. For sure I'll comeback there.

This is the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in. It was nice to have a shower with out feeling creeped out like I usually do in hostels. This place felt more like I was visiting someone's home then staying in a hostel or B&B. Staff very friendsly, breakfast of homemade crepes and muffins was great. Locker drawers with provided locks was nice. Right on the beach and in old town so close to clubs and beach. However if you're looking for a party hostel, this is not the place for you. Very quiet.

Perfect location, great staff, ocean front balcony where you can eat their yummy breakfast.

• 29th May 2015

I had such an amazing stay! The hosts were lovely, and the breakfast every morning was AMAZING (best crepes I've had in France, actually). The bathroom was very clean, and the room was cozy. The location of the B&B could not have been better! I would definitely come back again.

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The breakfast is superb. The only thing is the dormitory gets very hot. A fan and sheets instead/as well as duvets would be good.

I would highly recommend staying in Lou Souleou Bed and Breakfast when in Nice! It is a great central location and the breakfast on the porch overlooking the water every morning was one of my favorite parts of our trip. The staff is incredibly friendly and available to help you in any way you may need. They are very kind and helpful. The location is great and within walking distance to anything you could want in Nice! Would definitely stay there again!

• 10th Apr 2015

My boyfriend and I just returned from our trip to Nice and had a fantastic time! Lou Souleou was the perfect place to stay. Right along the coast, so beautiful views when you're having your delicious breakfast in the morning. Also, the location was fantastic as it was close to EVERYTHING. Nice has a special place in my heart and we will definitely return and stay at Lou Souleou!

• 5th Apr 2015