Lou Souleou Bed and Breakfast Reviews

26 rue des Ponchettes, Nice, France

Very nice site, fine atmosphere in the hostel, see the sea during breakfast (wunderfull breakfast!), 100 m to the beach, directly in the old city; my room small, but extremely quiet

The best hostel I've ever stayed! Love the breakfast and the view! So close to the old town as well as the bus stops to other small cities around Nice. Highly recommended!

The dorm was too small for 4 beds, but their location right next to the beach was great. The owner and staff in the hostel were very kind and served great French breakfast. If you do not mind small space of dorm, choose it.

I had a perfect stay at Lou Souleou Bed and Breakfast. The only negative point are the small and unstable bunk beds. Difficult to climb... However, I would always come back to Nice!

Best B&B I have ever been. Amazing breakfasts and staff is really nice and attentive. Excellent location with a superb view to the see from the living room. If you go to Nice, this is the place.

• 26th Sep 2015
  • Colombia

Thanks for great first with hostel experience and I loved the room its very clean,and the stuff helpful, the location excellent around one min from metro and 12 min walk to Ramblla street i feel very happy to stayed here and I would highly recommend it to any one else who wants to stay in barchlona

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Egypt

Great-thanks!

What a lovely place to stay. Staff friendly and very helpful, breakfast and room great. Would definitely recommend

I loved that this hostel felt like a home. Breakfast was a special treat!

• 5th Sep 2015

I really satisfied this hostel. I really miss it even though I'm in marseille. It was really like my home, everybody was in warm heart and welcomed me. Hope to see everybody in early days. I love you and miss you so much. Thanks a lot.

• 2nd Sep 2015
  • South Korea

Location is very good, you will get all you need to visit Nice (Maps for the Old-Town etc.). Additionally there is the possibilty to safe your value into a box with a lock, it's usefull before going to the beach or visit the old town, where are many traffic of people. Greetz from Germany!

• 13th Aug 2015