Louise 20

Fabulous 672 Total Reviews

• harriii-x4668
  • England, Couple, 25-30
10th Aug 2017

Highly recommend this hostel. We arrived at 2am but Pierre made our arrival super easy by leaving keys in a key box with my name on the front and instructions inside of how to find our room. The hostel itself was super clean with great facilities and we took full advantage of the free tea and biscuits! Little bit of a walk to the centre and not a place to meet people but worth a stay for a good quality hostel.

• Australia, Female, 41+
28th Jun 2017
6.0

4 rooms sharing one room with. Toilet and shower in it did not work for us

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2017

Overall, I thought it was a pretty good deal for a stay in Dresden. You do have to walk a little to the city center, but it's in a good area. It was a bit hot for me without AC at night, but other than that, I had no issues. It's not the best hostel I've been to, but pretty sweet for short-term stay.

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th May 2017

Phenomenal hostel. I had a private room, shared bathroom for about 40 Euros. Room was beautiful and bathroom was clean. Location was excellent, 10 min from the train station Dresden-Neustadt, a couple blocks from the vibrant Neustadt night life. I used the kitchen and it was very well-equipped and much cleaner than I'm used to! I was a very happy cook. Would've liked to have Wifi in the rooms and not just in the common areas + the rooms are weirdly named, but those are such small details

12th May 2017

Beautiful room. I didn't want to stay in a mixed dorm. So I spent a lot for an amazing room to sleep in for 7 hours. The place was essentially empty. They wouldn't give me a smaller room even though no one was in there. They kept hitting me with more charges.

25th Mar 2017
2.0

I sent in a formal email regarding the cancellation. However, I did not receive a single email from their customer service or staff at hand whatsoever. I would have at least expected a single small quick reply. For me, it seems to be poor etiquette but customer service may be a cultural thing.

9th Mar 2017
7.4

Louise 20 is a solid facility with comfortable beds and great pillows. The building is in a quiet location. This is an opportunity to experience what it is like to stay in an old fashioned German guest house/pension. Dresden is a few years behind with internet/wifi availability. This is a great facility, but be prepared by having your own data package or getting all your advanced bookings/internet tasks done prior to arrival. Perhaps not the best spot for digital nomads.