Louise 20 Reviews

Louisenstrasse 20, Dresden, Germany

All was perfect, the only issue was that you don't have wifi in the rooms.

Great place to stay!

Staff very unhelpful and unapproachable. Whole floor smelt. Not worth €40 per night

This hostel is really nice but it would be great if the check-in time was a bit earlier! Also if they could clean a little bit more deeply in the rooms as there were a lot of spiders and spiders nests on the ceilings.

• 24th Jul 2015

Very nice hostel! Everything was perfect :)

Awesome location. Dresden is fantastic.

Good area, breakfast is extra and costs six euro, recommandable

I was very appreciative of how outgoing the staff were, and how they remembered my group by name from our email correspondence beforehand. The kitchen and common areas were kept in great condition. I would definitely recommend this hostel to other travelers.

• 17th Jul 2015

Reasonable price for this clean,nice,and good location hostel. Next time I'll chose it again!

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Taiwan

Beautiful old place. Excellent shared hostel facilities. Quiet double rooms; lots of character. Area is ' grungy'!

It was a quiet weekend but the hostel was perfect. It was close to some really cool bars and was definitely one of the cleaner hostels I've stayed in!

Clean hostel and friendly, helpful staff. Wifi average. Not much atmosphere for solo travellers. Good location/ proximity to streets with many restaurants and bars. Only a 10-15 min walk to old town.

Great rooms but bad linens. The bathroom on my floor was always very wet after people showered.

I only stayed at Lousie20 for a night but I enjoyed the small hostel cosy atmosphere, the comfortable room and the convenient kitchen. The staff was nice and shared advice on visiting the town. However, the bathroom was super cold and there was no place to put clothes away while showering. But overall the facilities were tidy and in perfect order, so I had a nice time at Louise20.

• 20th Mar 2015

Louise 20 is a fine hostel - I've stayed in far worse and I've stayed in better. The directions are pretty poor; once you get off the tram walk in the direction of it until you get to some crossroads and turn right - that is Louisestrass, not the road the tram drops you off at! The WiFi was terrible when I stayed which was annoying and could only connect either your phone or laptop, not both. However, staff were lovely and the breakfast is great. Nice kitchen. Quite homely feel.

I thought that Louise 20 was clean, quiet and had friendly staff. I liked the location also because there were lots of places to buy food (including a supermarket) and go for drinks nearby. The hostel is a short tram-ride away from most attractions including the old city.

Very nice hostel!! Keep up the good work!!!

• 27th Feb 2015