Louise 20 Reviews

Louisenstrasse 20, Dresden, Germany

Very good hostel. Good place to stay.

Looks like you can't see the breakfast before decide if you want or not to pay for it. I was just looking it and the receptionist was very rude suggesting that I was trying to take it without paying. Chill out. Unnecessary.

It was a really nice stay. Clean and warm room, perfect position.

This is not a very friendly hostel. The staff weren't very nice, and everywhere there are signs up outlining the hundreds of rules they have. I was pleased to leave. BUT it does have two good points: the breakfast is AMAZING, and the location is really cool - in the middle of the Neustadt which is full of pubs and restaurants, but is still easy access to the old town.

Wifi in the rooms would be nice, otherwise enjoyed our stay immensely - really great location near to some amazing bars and restaurants

Thank you for the flexible arrangement you made when my friends and I had to leave early before the office was open.

Clean hostel with good showers and bathrooms. The double bed room was huge too! We enjoyed our stay here at Louise 20 and would recommend it to others thinking about staying here.

The hostel was fine - good location, good common area and reasonable rooms. The showers weren't great as there was no where to get changed except out in the open. Also, the staff were not particularly friendly.

very close to the nightlife area and the events there are good

Nuie hostel in a nice street of Dresden. Good internet, well equipped kitchen (although quite small to cook in), nice facilities (loved the tea coffee and biscuits always available). Breakfast looks good, lots of choices but far too expensive in my opinion. Staff is not too friendly, very strict on check-in time and sound a bit short at times when asking info.