Louise 20 Reviews

Louisenstrasse 20, Dresden, Germany

I only stayed at Lousie20 for a night but I enjoyed the small hostel cosy atmosphere, the comfortable room and the convenient kitchen. The staff was nice and shared advice on visiting the town. However, the bathroom was super cold and there was no place to put clothes away while showering. But overall the facilities were tidy and in perfect order, so I had a nice time at Louise20.

• 20th Mar 2015

Louise 20 is a fine hostel - I've stayed in far worse and I've stayed in better. The directions are pretty poor; once you get off the tram walk in the direction of it until you get to some crossroads and turn right - that is Louisestrass, not the road the tram drops you off at! The WiFi was terrible when I stayed which was annoying and could only connect either your phone or laptop, not both. However, staff were lovely and the breakfast is great. Nice kitchen. Quite homely feel.

I thought that Louise 20 was clean, quiet and had friendly staff. I liked the location also because there were lots of places to buy food (including a supermarket) and go for drinks nearby. The hostel is a short tram-ride away from most attractions including the old city.

Very nice hostel!! Keep up the good work!!!

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Greece

Good area, good breakfast, and for good price. Nice staff, really helpfull and friendly.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Spain

I've only stayed a night (late check-in/early check-out) in this lovely Hostel and didn't use much of the facilities but the experience was nevertheless great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. When I've realized I've forgotten my necklace which was meaningful to me, I asked the Hostel to please send me, if possible, my necklace to my home address. And they've done so without hesitation. Thanks again Christian! If I am to travel to Dresden again I would pick this same Hostel.

Very good hostel. Good place to stay.

Looks like you can't see the breakfast before decide if you want or not to pay for it. I was just looking it and the receptionist was very rude suggesting that I was trying to take it without paying. Chill out. Unnecessary.

It was a really nice stay. Clean and warm room, perfect position.

This is not a very friendly hostel. The staff weren't very nice, and everywhere there are signs up outlining the hundreds of rules they have. I was pleased to leave. BUT it does have two good points: the breakfast is AMAZING, and the location is really cool - in the middle of the Neustadt which is full of pubs and restaurants, but is still easy access to the old town.

Wifi in the rooms would be nice, otherwise enjoyed our stay immensely - really great location near to some amazing bars and restaurants

Thank you for the flexible arrangement you made when my friends and I had to leave early before the office was open.

Clean hostel with good showers and bathrooms. The double bed room was huge too! We enjoyed our stay here at Louise 20 and would recommend it to others thinking about staying here.