Lounge Hostel Carnvale Reviews

Jadranski trg 1, Rijeka, Croatia

Good hostel. Miss a living room.

This was really good hostel. Staff was wonderfull. The hostel was so clean and beautiful. This was maybe the best hostel i have ever been.

Great location and nice room with very helpful people

We really liked the Hostel! ´The receptionists were always so helpful and friendly. They called a Taxi for us and helped us finding the way to the best beach in Rijeka. Moreover, it was the cleanest Hostel we stayed in during our whole trip through Europe. There wasn't a kitchen or computers, but they will look everything up for you or tell you about cheap restaurants. For breakfast there were croissants and coffee/tea. In addition, the hostel was located in the city center!

By far the best hostel I've been to. Clean, decent, useful info and great hospitality.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

I've been in several hostels all around Europe: this is the best one I've ever seen and I'm a very demanding customer.

This hostel was really good. The staff is very friendly. They told me everything about the city and recomendations for buses, discounts,etc The fourniture is new and well decorated, very stylish and everything is clean. There is a small breakfast with croissant and coffee which is ok and you can have towels which is very useful when you're a backpackager. I ve really enjoyed!!

Clean and nice place in the city center. Not so much of an atmosphere but it's cheap and perfect for staying some nights in Rijeka! Recommended!

The cleanest hostel I ever stayed in. Very friendly staff. The owner knows a lot about the region and can give you a lot of helpful informations.

Great hostel. Stayed here one night, but it was very clean. The lady even waits until you are done with showering and then clean everything again! The owner was very helpfull and wrote down our route to the plitvic lakes. That was very helpfull, many thanks!

• 17th Jul 2014

The toilets are always in clean and dry conditions. There is a very responsible old lady who cleans the toilets immediately after someone uses the toilets. It is hard to believe to this 5-star service in a hostel.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Very clean, very central, only stayed one night en route to Pula, but loved that it was steps from the bus station, good restaurants and bars around, etc!

Very nice and helpful People, this is the cleanest hostel I have seen (and I have slept in many during the last two years). The Location is only 5 Minutes away from the 5 Station and just next to the corzo of Rijeka. The owner with his knowledge helps you with your travelplans and knows where busses, ferries and your feet can go. I can recommend this place- I prolonged my stay for three nights. Enjoy!

Very good location and very friendly staff. Rooms and shower area very clean.

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Spain

This hostel is class. Very modern, comfortable, and it is so clean and fresh! The owner and staff really know what they're doing - inside is well designed, and furnished to a very high standard. Toilet/shower facilities are spot on. Beds and linen are good quality, and the rooms have large lockers with hangers. Atmosphere is peaceful and relaxed, so it's a great place to unwind and recharge. There's always coffee, and coffee and croissants for breakfast.

Great hostel with very welcoming and helpful staff right in the centre of town. Nice art on the walls. The only downside was no common area.

I felt like I was in a hip, artsy flat in New York City or London! The hostel was well decorated, stylish black and red tile bathrooms were so clean and the owner was amazing. He had owned a travel agency and so he understood hospitality and what travelers need. He spent an hour with me giving me tips and amazing places to stop all over Croatia. ( we went to PAG his first suggestion and it took our breath away) This hostel is a hidden away gem and a peaceful place!