Lounge Hostel Carnvale Reviews

Jadranski trg 1, Rijeka, Croatia

Great hostel. Stayed here one night, but it was very clean. The lady even waits until you are done with showering and then clean everything again! The owner was very helpfull and wrote down our route to the plitvic lakes. That was very helpfull, many thanks!

• 17th Jul 2014

Very clean, very central, only stayed one night en route to Pula, but loved that it was steps from the bus station, good restaurants and bars around, etc!

Very nice and helpful People, this is the cleanest hostel I have seen (and I have slept in many during the last two years). The Location is only 5 Minutes away from the 5 Station and just next to the corzo of Rijeka. The owner with his knowledge helps you with your travelplans and knows where busses, ferries and your feet can go. I can recommend this place- I prolonged my stay for three nights. Enjoy!

Very good location and very friendly staff. Rooms and shower area very clean.

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Spain

This hostel is class. Very modern, comfortable, and it is so clean and fresh! The owner and staff really know what they're doing - inside is well designed, and furnished to a very high standard. Toilet/shower facilities are spot on. Beds and linen are good quality, and the rooms have large lockers with hangers. Atmosphere is peaceful and relaxed, so it's a great place to unwind and recharge. There's always coffee, and coffee and croissants for breakfast.

Great hostel with very welcoming and helpful staff right in the centre of town. Nice art on the walls. The only downside was no common area.

I felt like I was in a hip, artsy flat in New York City or London! The hostel was well decorated, stylish black and red tile bathrooms were so clean and the owner was amazing. He had owned a travel agency and so he understood hospitality and what travelers need. He spent an hour with me giving me tips and amazing places to stop all over Croatia. ( we went to PAG his first suggestion and it took our breath away) This hostel is a hidden away gem and a peaceful place!