Love Lane Inn Reviews

54 Love Lane, George Town, Penang, Malaysia

I stayed in a single private room, located at the entrance, in one airspace with the common area, reception, and the street (only a fence for the night). So I had no privacy, couldn't sleep more than 4 hours: guests were coming back later than 12am and the city starts early. Also no electrical outlets in the room (other than the one for the fan), so no way to charge any electronic devices - I can do rough, but this is an Inn! The owner was a good sport about me cancelling the rest of my stay.

Great service. If I ever visit again I will stay at this place!!!!

• 3rd Dec 2015

Stay was ok. But stuff couldn't help with information about public transport to the next big bus terminal.

Located near to shops, transport eateries etc, in quiet area. Friendly staff & free WiFi.

View all Penang Bed and Breakfasts