Loveli Boutique Guesthouse Phuket Reviews

soi banzhan, 74/29 Nanai Road Phuket, 83150, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

Located right next to a food market and a 2 minute walk from Bangla Road where all the bars are, 10 minute walk to patong beach. Staff very friendly and helpful, hotel located above and part of the travel company, which is very handy for day trips. Although if booking a flight i would book in online yourself as they do add commision. Room very pleasant nice shower, free shower gel etc, and additional beach towels free of charge. Wifi very good, amd few english tv channels.

My friend and I loved the service and you all were so kind and helpful. Thank you so much for helping book out excursions as well. Staff has great energy. Very clean, good location, and great service!!!

• 10th Feb 2014

I liked my stay at Loveli Guest house. Was in Room 212, I found the main road noisy. And the shower room has a sewer smell. I reckon the drains need clearing. But as access, wifi, TV channels, location, staff friendliness and clenliness go, its a good service. I think the relation with hostelworld presents some contractual issues which could be better! Insomuch as it shouldnt adversely affect the customer. I.e. if I needed to leave, I would have to vacate the room and yet pay for that night??!

We really enjoyed our stay at this guesthouse! Totally friendly staff, provide beach towels, welcome drink, tips and advise etc - absolutely recommendable :)

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Austria

The room was big, spacious and full of everything you need. It was clean and fairly quiet. Loved the location! The only downside was that the wifi didn't work in our room the whole time we were there.. Just sucks when you're trying to plan the rest of your trip. All in all, great place !

Very very helpful and friendly staff, gave very good suggestion on what to do and how to get around in Phuket. Very good value for money as well, rooms were terrific, very well equipped. Location is great, right next to a 7eleven, a short walk to the beach and Bangla road where the parties happen.

• 24th Nov 2013
  • Malaysia

Great location. Currently with all the construction going on, its a little annoying going to the beach through that, but the guest house is great. Andrew gives you really good deals on tours as well

Basically a hotel. Had private bathroom, tv, safe, fridge, free shampoo/bath gel. Room cleaned daily. Friendly staff. You have to walk 10 mins to bars. Good air condition - room was cool all the time.

View all Phuket Patong Beach Bed and Breakfasts