Lovely Jubbly Place Reviews

#149, street 19, Sangkat Chey Chum Nas, Khan Daun, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Excellent staff! Big locker room! Nice location! Good value for money!

I loved this hostel and return there again. Staff is outstanding, they do everything to help you and make you feel welcome. Staff is already good reason to return fo this hostel. But there is great atmosphere too and rooms were comfortable. First I had 4-shared dorm with ensuite, no window, but very nice and clean room. Another stay I had 6-shared dorm and it wasn't as nice. Toilet outside of the room and bathroom was shared with other dorm room. No elevator, its long way to 3rd floor.

We only stayed one night but the dorm room was spacious with good size beds. Location good for getting to the main sights in the city

Nice clean and basic place. You get what you pay for. For meeting people and the general atmosphere, not the best hostel in town. But for a bed and a shower it is good.

This is a very nice, modern looking hostel in a very good location in phnom penh. There is a fully functional bathroom in the dorm and the beds are the biggest beds ive seen so far. Very clean. There is also a free pool table and darts. the best thing about this hostel is the staff. They were really nice and full of tips where to go and what to do both during the day and at night. Special thanks to Yort who helped us to get our visas for vietnam for 65$ month single, eventhough it was a holiday!

Really good for backpackers. Staff is very friendly and helpful, and the food they serve is really great! Social area is good, very bar-like. Would be better if it had some lounge seats.

• 9th Jul 2014

The staff, especially the bar staff were extremely friendly and smiley. I was always greeted with a genuine beaming smile and pleasant small talk. The beds were a really good size, so big in fact I could leave my rucksack at the bottom of the bed. The shower was powerful and hot and a decent size too. Only downside was how ridiculously dark it was. Trying to find anything in your bag was nearly impossible. I dont see why they dont just use. brighter bulbs. A torch is a must if you stay!

Stayed here before and was great but this time we had some drunken guy come into our dorm (not his room ) and try getting in bed with my girlfriend , turns out he lost his phone and money in our dorm and the staff decided to give him my details to contact me about it!! Ridiculous and outrageous that they would share my personal details so someone can accuse me of being a thief when they are too drunk to look after there own stuff. Will never stay here again!!!

This was one of the best hostels I've very stayed at, dorm room was still cheap but the whole place had such a clean and professional feel, and still a communal fun hostel at the same time. The staff are so nice! Every day we walked past them we were greeted with super happy hellos and smiles. Dorm bed seemed like it was a king single size - very good. You can book tours, buses and tuk tuks etc, and situated on and next to 2 main roads with bars and restaurants. Definitely a good place to stay

The room was average (clean, relativly comfortable, but no windownso a bit dungeon like) and the location was good - close to most the sights of the city. The staff were helpful in booking our bus ticket to Ho Chi Minh. Good happy hour at the bar, and not to noisy even on the first floor for those that want an earlier night.

No space to just relax, no comfortable seating, poorly informed ticket sales . that are over priced. best to book only one segment of trip. Night buss I booked was over 2 and a half hours late. The buss was not as advertised never included free wifi or toilet. best you get on the bus with the locals. and avoid this scam.

We loved this hostel... Staff were the most friendly and attentive of pretty much any hostel I've been to. Decent little bar downstairs serving happy hour priced drinks 5-9 weekdays an all weekend (would highly recommend passionfruit mojito for a mere $2), tasty western snacks available at the bar if you're feeling homesick and all in a friendly and safe environment! Dorms come with lockers and they supply you with padlocks. They also have their own tuk tuk drivers (recommend for killing fields)

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

Great location, in walking distance of the Royal Palace and National Museum, as well as tons of choices for eating and drinking. If you want to sample Phnom Penh's raucous nightlife, this is the place to be. If you want quiet, stay elsewhere.

Will always head back here when in Phnom Penh, great place with great staff, especially john the young bartender and hoy the tuk tuk driver, both super cool guys . Has all the facilities you could want from a hostel and great food also

Fantastic hostel with wonderful staff especially Kimchea at the front desk, she helped organise so much and with a friendly smile. Has everything you'd want in a hostel!

Good hostel, nice location, beds are a bit noisy, no real common room to relax, chill and meet people though... Price for the 12 bedroom was really cheap! lockers are great.

Great place, great staff. Returning soon

Bad pricemanagement, some people pay less then otheres. Don't book any tours or busses over there, they are overpriced. Book online and a few days in advance, this way you get a much better price.

Thank you for our future guests for taking the time to read our response. We would inform to you that the room rates are different, female dorm no window, $5US and six-bed mixed dorm, $6US, and we also have different prices of tour types and of bus companies on the big blackboard as well. In this case, the review owner booked female dorm while he is male. He needed to stay at female dorm because it is cheaper while the room is only for female, as the same way, he needed the better tour and bus.

Great hostel in a central position in the city. Food and beer are also really reasonably priced and nice.

Though our private room was really nice, we had a bad experience at this hostel. When we had breakfast, my order came immediately, while my partner waited 20 minutes for his. When we told them, they hadn't even started making it yet, so we canceled it and walked out. The second night, the hostel staff decided to spray paint the lobby walls. Since we were closest, the smell filled the room and made it impossible to sleep. When we complained in the morning, they disregarded us. Very poor service.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review of our property. We really appreciate your cooperation. I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your stay with us. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests, but unfortunately, sometimes we do fail. I will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve our hostel policies and services.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5