Lovely Jubbly Place Reviews

#149, street 19, Sangkat Chey Chum Nas, Khan Daun, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

We did not like this place. It is dark, no atmosphere. The rooms are ok but we asked 3 days for repair our bathroom door and the staff basically didnt care.

Highly recommend. Friendly staff, clean rooms, good location.

• 21st Jan 2015

An excellent hostel. let down because they double booked my bed on our second night but didn't tell me. I found out myself when I found someone else asleep in my bed. There was no real apology for this. Otherwise we really liked this hostel.

Overall the atmosphere and cleanliness is not an issue. The staff are okay. Some are nicer than others. While I was here I also noticed a lot of disorganization. There were some mixed up with bookings, laundry services, etc. Some of my belongings were removed from the bed when new sheets were replaced. I had to inquire why they went missing. The lockers could be better. It's wooden and I noticed some of them are worn out. If new and more durable lockers are in place, it would feel a lot safer.

Stayed there only one night, but got nothing negative to say. Clean and quite place, staff were very helpful and pleasant. Bed was very comfy and clean bedding. No lifts but staff helpped to carry my bag. Have security locks, would definitely recommend.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in! Very central, awesome atmosphere and the staff are wicked! very helpful with organising buses and day trips! Definitely would stay again!

This place was really cool. Very well kept, with big bunks and clean bathrooms. There was a pool table and inhouse bar/resturant with good food for cheap. They have tuktuks organized for any where you'd want to go. Only stayed one night, wanted to stay more!

Stayed here as an emergency request cos my host from CS bailed on me. But it was very nice. No window in the room, and all together really narrow. But hey, I am a back-packer and not on a luxury vacation. I liked it and I might come back when I am back in teh PP area. Cool place

Great staff, great experience

Great place to stay!! The rooms are nice and chilled with hot water showers and soap! The atmosphere down in the bar was a bit slow but the staff was great!

I shared a private ensuite room for one night in January and it was like a prison cell. No windows, OVERWHELMING mildew smell, blaring music from the bar below. The staff was nice, the AC worked, and it was clean. Still, it was the WORST place we stayed our entire trip. They should warn people if they are in a room with no windows. It's so dark you can't even see the door to put your key in.

• 6th Jan 2015

Great location, very close to royal palace and night market. Great hostel with lovely and helpful staff.

• 3rd Jan 2015

Booked the hostel for NYE because from other reviews it looked like a social place. Imagine my dismay when I arrived after a long day of travel to find the bar & restaurant were closed from 9pm! Entire place was dead and devoid of people. Aside from the complete absence of atmosphere, it was very clean, very well-located and very cheap. What more do you need? Beds were good, dorm was good, bathroom facilities good. Half of the staff speak zero english but are very friendly. I would come again.

Amazing value and location! Each dorm room has an attached bathroom as well, which is a major plus!

It's ok......

It was very clean and central. The 4 bed mixed dorm we stayed in was very clean but cramped with all concrete walls and no windows, so wasn't the most relaxing. The common area was nice but didn't really have anywhere to chill out and had more of a bar vibe to it. Overall it was a nice place to stay though, staff were friendly and it was cheap and clean.

We stayed in the 8 bed dorm. Room relatively spacious, had good air con and was cleaned daily. The room opened onto a balcony so we didn't have the issue with the windowless room. There are spacious and secure lockers in the room. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The bathroom is an ensuite so if you dislike people using the toilets and showers at all hours of the day and night it may be an issue!

Recommended. Good location. Double beds in the dorms was nice. Wifi wasn't great but worked. Would return.

Really comfy large beds with clean bathrooms and hot showers. The hostel offers a range of tours at a good price and there is always an oppourtunity to meet someone at the bar and join in on a tuk tuk with them. Food is lovely here; the whole place is great. Would recommend.

Thanks for helping return my passport to me!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4