Lovett's Hostel Reviews

Cooleen, Dingle, Dingle, Ireland

The Lovett's Hostel is a small and cozy hostel near the centre of Dingle. The hosts are really nice and we felt very welcome there.

Very friendly atmosphere and private at the same time. Just what I needed

• 3rd Nov 2015
  • Spain

Excellent hostel for some great R&R.

Excellent hosts, very close location to everything. The town itself isn't very big but it is easy to get to as the hostel is about 200 meters away. I had a room all to myself with a sink in the room as well. I had an excellent bed and pillow too because I tested the others out in the room first. The others are more your traditional hostel mattress. Mine felt like it had another layer of cushion which was very nice. Definitely family run, the kitchen is decently roomy too.

Had a lovely cosey stay at lovetts. The lady even lit the fire when it was a cold rainy movie day :) nice home style accomodation, very good location

The lady at the reception very welcoming, friendly and interested in talk and willing to give advises on activities and sight seen in the area. clean and 2 minutes from shops pubs and restaurant. i wish I could stay longer.

A good hostel overall, nothing special about it, but nothing out of place either. Rooms are spacious and have a plethora of power outlets which was great! wifi isn't good quite as quick as you would expect. Bathrooms, rooms and kitchen were always clean, because the hostess is always reminding you to wash up, dry and put away whatever you've used.

Kitchen was extremely small...only one small fridge, one small cooking station, and one small table that sat 4...we had to wait several times to use the kitchen. Our room had a large skylight with no shade, so my partner could not sleep after the sun cam up. Room smelled very musty.