Lovett's Hostel Reviews

Cooleen, Dingle, Dingle, Ireland

Nice little hostel, 5min to town centre. Kitchen isn't too flash, but i met great people and the bed was the comfiest i have ever found travelling :)

Was the only one staying at the hostel that night, so even though I booked a 6 bed room, I had the whole place to myself. That suited me really well, and was a nice cosy feeling. It is a little out of the main part of Dingle, but it's small place so only took me 10 min to walk to the main street.

Would recommend.

• 22nd Sep 2014

A precious family - run hostel!

Basic hostel in a good location with parking

Nice little hostel. Family atmosphere. Clean old school rooms. Location is pretty good. Worth the money.

Comfortable, clean, great facilities. And all set in a beautiful location. Thanks.

Very friendly and accomodating. Great location and very clean. Would definitely go back.

Helen was wonderful, the rooms were beautiful. would highly recommend this Hostel!

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

We had a very pleasant stay at Lovetts Hostel, which is very small and feels like home immediately. The staff was very nice and always helpful.

Had a nice stay there, the rooms are lovely and the owners very friendly :) it's not the typical hostel though, more b

My room was quite large (6 bed dorm), just overall not enough showers and toilets. Also the key I was given for the door entrance never worked. I always relied on other people being there. It is jut a house turned into a hostel, with the family living there too I think.