LowCostel Hostels Reviews

Hungaria korút 190., Budapest, Hungary

Location was hard to find. It took a long time to go the city center. Hostel wasn't clean enough. There were trash, one of the showers was moldy. :( there wasn't any hot water in the showers and what else.. Lockers didn't work. I felt a little unsafe in this hostel.

I quite enjoyed my stay here, the kitchen was pretty awesome. The place felt like a house. Great place to stay if you're attending the SPARTY! I walked there and back.

Everything was very clean, the reception was 24 hours available and if you asked something or needed any help the staff was there for you. You feel really safe here and the price is great. . It wasn't far from the city center, I could visit most attraction without using public transportation. I'm very satisfied with this hostel and when I go back to Budapest, I want to stay here again!

• 22nd Jul 2014

Staff was very nice and helpful, they gave us a lot of useful information and recommended nice places around. The room was nice, cosy and clean, in the kitchen we found everything we needed and more. The map what they gave us was great!

• 20th Jul 2014

Close to the most important museums and attractions that you can't miss. Clean and nice accomodation, the best for young travellers!

• 20th Jul 2014

This hostel was fantastic value for the price. The staff was really helpful and kind and the rooms were clean. There is also a kitchen and lockers. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 20th Jul 2014

It's clean and really cheap! They give you advices about where can you go every day of the week and also a map of the city!

• 20th Jul 2014

Everyone was very nice and helpful. Location was perfect - very close to a metro station, some great restaurants with special Hungarian foods, the Zoo, the amazing Széchenyi Bath and the Heroes' Square. The room was very clean and gave us everything we needed. There is a large kitchen space so good for cooking. We had a great stay and will recommend the hostel.

• 11th Jul 2014

The staff here were lovely and more than willing to help with everything. The hostel is really close to the biggest baths in Budapest, literally a 10 minute walk, and is also close to a metro station which means it's really easy to get into the city centre. The lockers here are really big and you don't need to pay for them or provide your own lock. Really liked this hostel and the price was good for what we got.

Very small rooms and far away from the central area of budapest...though it wat easy to get downtown by public transport.Bathrooms were really small and unconfortable....BUT IS VERY CHEAP!! So if you need to save money it's okay....if you can afford something else go to a better place. The kitchen was very complete and staff very friendly. It has wifi and lockers

The staff at the hostel was very nice and was willing to help you with any problem you have. Thank you!

Not my first choice, BUT, amazing staff and not too far out of the way if you use the very close metro, or enjoy a leisurely stroll. Will stay here again.

the hostel is located close to the baths, 5 mins walking, which was good. transport in budapest is easy so to get to the castel district it was good from the hostel. the hostel was clean and busy but the staff were great and helped out in anyway they could. good value for money !

I arrived late and they waited for me. They also helped me a lot finding directions the next morning, so kind! The kitchen was nice with a big table. Internet worked fine. The shower didn't have curtains but it loked like it was simply not finished yet. It's 10min walking to the underground. I left early so didn't have time about the atmosphere there, but no complaints at all.

Fantastic athmosphere, very clean and nice rooms as well as showers. Common room is always full of other travellers and staff is extremely helpful and friendly. They have an own map which is great. Definitely the best place to stay in Budapest!

• 20th Jun 2014