Lu Palau de Antoni Reviews

Via Porto Torres 14, Alghero, Italy

Lu Palau de Antoni is a fantastic bed-and-breakfast with 5 rooms, a large seating area, and a nice indoor terrace with windows overlooking the sea. The owner is incredibly helpful, friendly, and very, very accommodating. I would recommend improving your Italian though, since the two ladies who also live in the house (albeit not in the B&B) tend to like to talk, and can only do so in Italian! The B&B is also only around 15 minutes from one of the nicest beaches in Sardegna. Overall, a great stay!

• 27th Oct 2014

nice owner, too thin walls :)

Great B&B , when we stayed there, there was no strict time of breakfast this was ideal.

• 22nd Aug 2014

We booked for an ordinary room withouth breakfast but were freely upgraded to an apartment with breakfast. Very large and clean room with proper kitchen, and a very nice terrace outside. Breakfast is simple (only toast, no pastry) but very nice, with everything you need (coffee, tea, cheese, ham, salami, fruit, yoghurt, cornflakes, some typical sardinian deserts,...). Only remark: the shower did not always have hot water and the oven in the kitchen did not work but for the rest the perfect B&B.

Great bed and breakfast near the beach and only a 20 minute walk from the historic city centre. I left my shoes in the room and Giuseppe was willing to come back to the hostel, meet us and give them to me!

Stylish and nice apartment. Long beach ( not very clean ) beside.

Hello Martin, I thank you for the feedback, I hope to return in the future, best regards Giuseppe Cataldi

View all Alghero Bed and Breakfasts