Lua Lua Youth Hostel Reviews

Fernando Guanarteme 27, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Spain

We liked it so much we decided to stay a bit more. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Atmosphere could not better. Very clean and well located. Def I will recommend it. =)

We really enjoyed our stay, Lua Lua is excellent value for money! The staff was very nice and the atmosphere as well. I would recommend 100%.

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Finland

I would have felt much safer about my things if there were locks on the doors. Of course nothing was stolen and there are individual lockers in the rooms. Some of the facilities could use some reforming.

If you like noize, late partys and a goog mixture of people this is fine. around thr hostel i find all i need. VERY frendly people! FRAN is the best!

good location and near to the beach!

A good place to spend your holidays 👌👌

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Spain

It was a pleasant stay, the hostel vibe is always pretty high thanks to the two receptionists Silvia and Francesca that by the way are really helpful for any needs. The hostel is located in the heart of Las Palmas close to shopping malls, beaches and of course bars and nightclubs for an enjoyable/bright canarie night.

Mostly young people, super friendly staff, great location.. I just loved it!

View all Gran Canaria Hostels