Lua Lua Youth Hostel Reviews

Fernando Guanarteme 27, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Spain

Really great hostel. Cheap, helpful staff and had everything (bathrooms, kitchen with everything to cook, terraces, excursions...). Recommendable for sure!

• 30th May 2015
  • Spain

staff must be more attentive and less false

Perfect time and make feel like your home, I definitely recommend this hostal :)

This hostel has a really chill vibe. So close to the water and about 10 minutes to the bus station...save your money by getting a potentially "better" location but costing at least 50% more. It has everything you need except another bathroom. I always had to wait.

We liked it so much we decided to stay a bit more. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Atmosphere could not better. Very clean and well located. Def I will recommend it. =)

We really enjoyed our stay, Lua Lua is excellent value for money! The staff was very nice and the atmosphere as well. I would recommend 100%.

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Finland

I would have felt much safer about my things if there were locks on the doors. Of course nothing was stolen and there are individual lockers in the rooms. Some of the facilities could use some reforming.

If you like noize, late partys and a goog mixture of people this is fine. around thr hostel i find all i need. VERY frendly people! FRAN is the best!

good location and near to the beach!

View all Gran Canaria Hostels