Luan Vu Reviews

35/2 Bui Vien Street, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

One of the reasons we chose Luan Vu was that breakfast was included, but this turned out to be rather unnecessary because we slept through breakfast half the time anyway (we were very jet-lagged). The coffee was weak so we went looking for another one, and my boyfriend is a big eater so he ended up eating a second breakfast on the street anyhow! But these are details; we'd stay there again because it was clean and safe, and it deserves its high rating!

Great Central place to stay in the middle of the backpacker area! The staff are friendly and helpful and the free morning breakfast was lovely. The water pressure was not the best, the shower was a dribble which made it difficult apart from that the rooms were nice and the air con worked great.

Excellent hostel located in the backpackers area and very close from the main sights of the city. The staff was very nice and they organized our trips to Mekong delta and the tunnels. The room was perfect. We had to stay in HCM before taking our flight back to Europe (we were three), and as our flight was very late in the evening we asked the receptionist if it was possible to stay a little bit longer in the room. They immediately offered us a solution and let us stay until 6pm for a few $.

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Luan Vu for 5 nights and had a great time. The hotel is in a great location but also quiet at the same time. Our room was excellent and very clean. The staff could not have been any more friendly or helpful throughout the entirety of our stay. We paid just over $10 a night each for a private double and we would definitely stay there again if we were ever back in Ho Chi Minh!

• 12th Aug 2014

Great location, staff is extremely friendly. The room was spottless and they offered a modest but very tasty breakfast.

I stayed two nights and was thankful to have been accommodated by such hospitable staff members. Although I arrived 7 hours before checking in and left 8 hours after checking out, they provided me with breakfast, water, and a shower both times. All staff members consistently greeted me with a smile and I felt that they had a genuine interest in their guests; not just the monetary compensation for the accommodation.

Nice hotel, very friendly staff. We stayed in a room without a window, wich i didn't like. And they diidn't have another room. But it is a value for money. I recomend it.

Great hostel, great people, unfortunately we were on the top floor (5) and there's no elevator but we enjoyed our stay.

Absolutely loved this hotel- very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again and recommend it to a friend.

• 31st Jul 2014

Luan Vu is a great hotel in the middle of the centre of Ho Chi Minh City. The staff is friendly, the rooms are super clean and there is a great breakfast. I would definitely recommend the hotel.

Great stay and surprisingly quiet even though it's in the middle of a very busy street.

A really lovely place to stay, very friendly staff who were incredibly helpful. Organised great trips for us but were never pushy. Overall an excellent place and would thoroughly recommend. Thank you luan vu x

Great little hotel right in the heart of district 1! Very large and clean rooms. Toiletries supplied! Breakfast Included is very basic, egg noodle or egg and toast but it does the job! Staff are great and friendly. Speak okay English. Good quiet location down a alley way so you can get a good sleep but easily walk to all restaurans, bars and the market! Good value for money too! Will definitely come back to this little gem!

Great location..my friend and I enjoyed staying here! The staffs are all helpful.

This place was great. Staff very friendly

Luan Vu was one of the nicest places we stayed at in Vietnam - room and bathroom was really modern and clean. Safe and kettle with tea/coffee in the room. Perfect location just off the main backpacker street. Simple breakfast. It is a quiet place to stay if that is what you are after, my only criticism would be that if you have a room next to the staircase like we did it can be noisy as voices echo really loudly. We got woken up at 6am by people leaving early for a flight.

Fab place. Staff are excellent- friendly and helpful. Great location. Rooms cleaned everyday.

Location was very good and staff were nice and helpful. They helped to organize trips and motorbike. Room was a bit small but ok.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent location near to places to eat and drink as well as tourist attractions. Would highly recommend a trip to the tunnels.

• 10th Jul 2014

We really enjoyed our time here! The staff were very helpful and booked us many good value excursions. Rooms are very clean and spacious. Free breakfast and delicious eggs. Highly recommend it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3