9.0
Superb 1,213 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1,213 Total Reviews
Luan Vu Located at 35/2 Bui Vien Street, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh.
Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh 35/2 Bui Vien Street, Dist. 1
90% 1213
10.7669748 106.6938328
    Rooms available

• Spain, Couple, 18-24
19th Aug 2016

Good hotel, room was small but as advertised. Clean, bed was comfortable and aircon worked perfectly. Front desk staff super friendly and really helpful with good English, definitelythe distinct advantage of the place. I really recommend for a quick visit to Can Tho!!

16th Aug 2016

Excellent place to stay. Great location, helpful staff and very clean rooms.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
8th Aug 2016

Couldn't have had a better place to stay for my first few days in Vietnam. Location is perfect, a little away from the street which is noisy. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Room was excellent – they gave me a free upgrade for some reason. Long walk up the steps to the top, and not much atmosphere because it's half hotel/guesthouse. Not a problem though as I spent most of my time exploring Saigon. So I can highly recommend Luan Vu and would stay there if I visited Saigon again.

24th Jul 2016

Great location. Friendly staff. Safe in our private room. Hot water from the shower. Good size room too. Wifi didn't work on the 5th floor, but fine everywhere else.

• Vietnam, Male, 25-30
16th Jul 2016
4.6

we booked the room at this hostel then when we arrived they saw us as an alien. they didnt friendly at all. i booked this because of good rating on HW. we was so so disappointed about this place..room was ok. good location. also they made so annoying about payment. i've never had this before.

7th Jul 2016

The staff are very friendly, especially Nee. She provided a lot of useful info for me during my stay. I would stay here again once I go back to HCMC.

• England, Couple, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

Lovely little hotel in in a great location on Bui Vien, it is down a small alley (hard to spot!), meaning it is quieter inside. The room was nice and clean and the staff were very helpful. Breakfast options seemed very limited and there is not lift so the 5th floor room was a little unpleasant!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
23rd Jun 2016

I can recommend Luan Vu. Everything worked out pretty well, even though i arrived at 2:30 am. The tours you can book through the Luan Vu are really good. I did the Mekong Delta River Cruise Tour and the price is really reasonable for one day. If i come back to Ho Chi Minh city, i'm definitely staying here again. Thank you for the good time.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

Absolutely brilliant. The staff are wonderful and location is awesome. I'll definitely be back.

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
16th Jun 2016

I arrived the hotel at 2AM and Thi, the lady who checked me in, was waiting for me as promised. She was very nice and polite despite having to wait for me because of my delayed flight. The mattress was comfortable and the pillows were fantastic the bed frame was a BIT creaky. The wallpapers need some retouching but other than that my stay was pretty good! The towels were lovely and the water pressure in the shower was awesome!