Luan Vu Reviews

35/2 Bui Vien Street, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Wonderful hotel. Rooms are clean, the staff are extremely accomodating. We had all our tours and train tickets reserved through them. Great value for money. If we ever go back to Ho Chi Minh, we will surely return to this hotel.

Absolutely loved this place, very beautiful clean and safe. The location is great! Right in district 1 but tucked in a little alley for coziness and the staff was sooo wonderful.

• 5th Apr 2014

We had a wonderfull stay at LuanVu's! The hostel is calm and cosy. The rooms are clean and with comfortable beds, AC and nice bathroom! The staff is friendly, smiling and always ready to help you! We felt very welcome and the staff helped us with booking tours to the Mekong delta, cu chi tunnels and bus tickets to mui ne! Great service! Breakfast nice and simple is included! Thank you fore a lovely stay in Saigon! Anders and Josephine

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Denmark

Great and tidy płace to stay in. The staff is very freindly. I recommend this place.

I don't normally leave comments but I feel I should in this case. I had a 2 weeks in Vietnam, from the north to the south and this was one of the best hotels I stayed at. The hotel itself is nice enough but the staff was what made it stand out. Made me feel welcomed as soon as I arrived, giving advice about places to see around the city, tours and local food spots that locals go to. Even when I checked out and I had problems with my flights they continued to be a great help. Recommended.

• 28th Mar 2014

The location is just superb..The staff was also very helpful .overall a good experience

We had a lovely stay. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Thank you.

Amazing value for money. The hotel is modern and the room we were in was newly furnished and so clean! Breakfast was great.

Fantastic staff, perfectly situated, nice and spotless rooms (we had 2 different which both were very pretty and clean). It is calm and quiet, we strongly recommend this place!

I stayed for 3 nights, service was great..staff was friendly and very informative to tell us where to go & eat tasty food. The room & bathroom was very clean, good facilities & services. I would like to stay there again if I go to Ho Chi Minh city ;)

We had a nice, very clean room with enough space for the two of us. I would book our next our stay again at the Luan Vu!!

• 11th Mar 2014

good breakfast for free, very helpful staff, clean room, hostel is in the bar street, everything perfect, except of the fact that I was bitten quite a lot during sleeping and there were no mosquitos in the room, so maybe bed bugs, however it was just my bed, the bed besides mine was completely fine, was a nice hostel to stay

Reception staff: The distance from Saigon to Can Tho is max. 3,5 h by bus (your advice was that it would take at least 6 hours) - please note and share this with your guests

We had a fantastic stay here and the biggest reason is the friendly staff. The room was also clean, with comfortable beds. Decent breakfast in the morning. Right in the backpackers area. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Belgium

We stayed at the Luan Vu for three nights. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They gave use lots of good advice about places to visit. Breakfast, which was included in the room price, was quite good. The Luan Vu is up an alley from a lot of the noise, so our room was quiet. Hotel staff kept the room clean, giving us fresh towels and sheet each day.

we had a lovely stay

Great location, super clean rooms and very helpful receptionists!

A little gem of a hotel, smack in the middle of backpacker area. Spotlessly clean, amazing, helpful staff and lovely rooms. Step out of the hotel into HCMC bustling streets, especially at night. The atmoshphere is electric, but no need to worry about noise at the hotel, somehow there is none! I highly recommend this lovely hotel, brilliant value for money.

• 10th Feb 2014
  • Wales

stayed here for a few nights (4 + 2) and thought the staff were very helpful and friendly, plus great location in hcmc. highly recommend this hotel!

We stayed at this hostel for 2 nights and tried to stay longer but they didn't have any room! The lady working here is lovely, and such a pleasure to talk to. She offered us breakfast when we arrived from our early flight, and allowed us to keep our bags there while we went on a tour. Perfectly located in the backpacker area, the rooms are a good size and equipped with all the basics you need. I wouldn't hesitate booking here if I return to Saigon!