Luan Vu Reviews

35/2 Bui Vien Street, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

just okay

The staffs were really helpful to us and the they took care about cleanliness so much. I really appreciate it! I highly recommend this hostel.

Luan Vu was a really comfortable place to stay. It is small and doesn't have a big community feel, but the staff are so great so you feel at home. The breakfast was delicious (scrambled eggs and cheese - so good). After my bag was stolen, the staff couldn't have been more helpful in letting us use the computers and their phones and telling us exactly what to do and where to go! It is central to the bus stop, bars and great restaurants. Overall, a cheap but luxurious feeling place to stay!

Nice hotel, It was a bit hard to find because it is located in a small alley of a busy street, but the street adress assumes it is located on the busy street. This is actually a big plus! because it provides less noisy rooms, so that is the positive side. We only stayed for 1 night and had a room on the 5th floor... with the temperatures in this city, and no elevator, this is a bit high... but ok for 1 night.

Really very nice and very helpful staff! Breakfast included was good. We will come back.

• 4th Nov 2014

This is definitely a hotel, not a hostel. Could have met people at breakfast I suppose, but otherwise you wont really have a chance. That being said, these were the most comfortable beds we stayed at in Vietnam. The staff was wonderful. Our AC unit stopped working and the staff fixed it within 15 minutes bringing us free large waters in those short few minutes. They were so helpful and arranged our airport rides without a hitch. No elevator, but good breakfast and great staff.

Great Place - You really feel at home.

This was in a great area and the breakfast - eggs, coffee and toast - was an added bonus. I would recommend.

Great Stay Great Staff. The only place to stay in Ho Chi Minh!

We stayed 2 nights and we'd go there again. The hostel is right on the backpacker area,full of restaurants and bars.it takes 15min walking to the markets and museums.The room its not big but very clean and equipped with everything. Although its next to all the bars its very quiet for sleeping. Very friendly and helpful staff, perfect place for visiting Ho chi minh for a few days

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Spain

The fifth floor was very quiet which in ho chi Minh city is appreciated, and the receptionist was very helpful arranging a taxi to the airport, I would stay there again and recommend.

Very nice hotel in a very good location. Nothing to complain. Special thanks to hotels amazing staff who treated us as their friend; helped us with our travel plans and flight tickets and answered all the questions we had. We will return to this hotel and they led us lave some of our staff in the hotel, while we are travelling other places in vietnam, so we dont need to drag them all with us. Thank you! :)

Excellant location and staff!

Certainly one of the cleanest places to stay in . The staff were very helpful and hospitable, they even upgraded us to a bigger room that was available at that moment. The breakfast is okay for the price.

Clean, Good value, All facilities working. Breakfast Good. Recommend without hesitation.

Excellent customer service, really really nice, polite staff always ready to assist with a smile. Very decent and clean rooms. Felt very safe and comfortable and would definitely would come back. Was allowed to take a shower after my night train ride and before check in.

I arrived back to the hostel at midnight and the noise outside on the streets was extremely loud. We had a lot of trouble falling asleep. And we were on one of the top floors. I would not choose to stay here again unless I was sure that I would stay up/out until at least 2:00am each night.

The staff was fantastic! Extremely friendly and helpful, happy to ensure you're having a good trip and nice stay.

• 25th Sep 2014

Excellent! The location is really good and the hostel very clean

The room is so clean and nice. Priced reasonably. The staffs are very accommodating and friendly.

• 23rd Sep 2014