Luan Vu Reviews

35/2 Bui Vien Street, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Really very nice and very helpful staff! Breakfast included was good. We will come back.

• 4th Nov 2014

This is definitely a hotel, not a hostel. Could have met people at breakfast I suppose, but otherwise you wont really have a chance. That being said, these were the most comfortable beds we stayed at in Vietnam. The staff was wonderful. Our AC unit stopped working and the staff fixed it within 15 minutes bringing us free large waters in those short few minutes. They were so helpful and arranged our airport rides without a hitch. No elevator, but good breakfast and great staff.

Great Place - You really feel at home.

This was in a great area and the breakfast - eggs, coffee and toast - was an added bonus. I would recommend.

Great Stay Great Staff. The only place to stay in Ho Chi Minh!

We stayed 2 nights and we'd go there again. The hostel is right on the backpacker area,full of restaurants and bars.it takes 15min walking to the markets and museums.The room its not big but very clean and equipped with everything. Although its next to all the bars its very quiet for sleeping. Very friendly and helpful staff, perfect place for visiting Ho chi minh for a few days

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Spain

The fifth floor was very quiet which in ho chi Minh city is appreciated, and the receptionist was very helpful arranging a taxi to the airport, I would stay there again and recommend.

Very nice hotel in a very good location. Nothing to complain. Special thanks to hotels amazing staff who treated us as their friend; helped us with our travel plans and flight tickets and answered all the questions we had. We will return to this hotel and they led us lave some of our staff in the hotel, while we are travelling other places in vietnam, so we dont need to drag them all with us. Thank you! :)

Excellant location and staff!

Certainly one of the cleanest places to stay in . The staff were very helpful and hospitable, they even upgraded us to a bigger room that was available at that moment. The breakfast is okay for the price.

Clean, Good value, All facilities working. Breakfast Good. Recommend without hesitation.

Excellent customer service, really really nice, polite staff always ready to assist with a smile. Very decent and clean rooms. Felt very safe and comfortable and would definitely would come back. Was allowed to take a shower after my night train ride and before check in.

I arrived back to the hostel at midnight and the noise outside on the streets was extremely loud. We had a lot of trouble falling asleep. And we were on one of the top floors. I would not choose to stay here again unless I was sure that I would stay up/out until at least 2:00am each night.

The staff was fantastic! Extremely friendly and helpful, happy to ensure you're having a good trip and nice stay.

• 25th Sep 2014

Excellent! The location is really good and the hostel very clean

The room is so clean and nice. Priced reasonably. The staffs are very accommodating and friendly.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Philippines

Great little hostel, good location just off the main backpackers street close to all the bars and restaurants but set back from the road so it's never too noisy. The staff were friendly and professional, took care of all my travel arrangements and anything else I needed. I booked a private single but was given a room with a double bed and a single bed which was a nice bonus. Breakfast is simple but good and the wifi was excellent; would definitely stay here again!

very nice hotel...good staff

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Philippines

One of the reasons we chose Luan Vu was that breakfast was included, but this turned out to be rather unnecessary because we slept through breakfast half the time anyway (we were very jet-lagged). The coffee was weak so we went looking for another one, and my boyfriend is a big eater so he ended up eating a second breakfast on the street anyhow! But these are details; we'd stay there again because it was clean and safe, and it deserves its high rating!

Great staff and great location. Would stay again in a heart beat

• 20th Aug 2014