Superb 1,206 Total Reviews
Superb 1,206 Total Reviews
Luan Vu Located at 35/2 Bui Vien Street, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh.
Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh 35/2 Bui Vien Street, Dist. 1
91% 1206
10.7669748 106.6938328
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 25-30
24th Jul 2016

Great location. Friendly staff. Safe in our private room. Hot water from the shower. Good size room too. Wifi didn't work on the 5th floor, but fine everywhere else.

• Vietnam, Male, 25-30
16th Jul 2016
4.6

we booked the room at this hostel then when we arrived they saw us as an alien. they didnt friendly at all. i booked this because of good rating on HW. we was so so disappointed about this place..room was ok. good location. also they made so annoying about payment. i've never had this before.

7th Jul 2016

The staff are very friendly, especially Nee. She provided a lot of useful info for me during my stay. I would stay here again once I go back to HCMC.

• England, Couple, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

Lovely little hotel in in a great location on Bui Vien, it is down a small alley (hard to spot!), meaning it is quieter inside. The room was nice and clean and the staff were very helpful. Breakfast options seemed very limited and there is not lift so the 5th floor room was a little unpleasant!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
23rd Jun 2016

I can recommend Luan Vu. Everything worked out pretty well, even though i arrived at 2:30 am. The tours you can book through the Luan Vu are really good. I did the Mekong Delta River Cruise Tour and the price is really reasonable for one day. If i come back to Ho Chi Minh city, i'm definitely staying here again. Thank you for the good time.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

Absolutely brilliant. The staff are wonderful and location is awesome. I'll definitely be back.

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
16th Jun 2016

I arrived the hotel at 2AM and Thi, the lady who checked me in, was waiting for me as promised. She was very nice and polite despite having to wait for me because of my delayed flight. The mattress was comfortable and the pillows were fantastic the bed frame was a BIT creaky. The wallpapers need some retouching but other than that my stay was pretty good! The towels were lovely and the water pressure in the shower was awesome!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Jun 2016

We had a private room here and it was very nice. The air conditioning worked well. We were on the 5th floor and the wifi was pretty slow in our room but great in the lobby. A simple and tasty breakfast was included. Area is central to most things in HCM. Would definitely stay there again

• Singapore, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Jun 2016

Luan Vu is located at a central location, alot of restaurants/tour agencies nearby. The stay was comfortable and the breakfast provided is simple yet filling. Good value for money!

• itsveryjordan
  • New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
11th Jun 2016

Great place to stay in an alleyway on the main backpacker street in HCMC. Staff are very friendly, and happy to help out with arranging tours and transfers etc. Would definitely stay here again!