Luan Vu Reviews

35/2 Bui Vien Street, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Very nice hotel in a very good location. Nothing to complain. Special thanks to hotels amazing staff who treated us as their friend; helped us with our travel plans and flight tickets and answered all the questions we had. We will return to this hotel and they led us lave some of our staff in the hotel, while we are travelling other places in vietnam, so we dont need to drag them all with us. Thank you! :)

Excellant location and staff!

Clean, Good value, All facilities working. Breakfast Good. Recommend without hesitation.

Excellent customer service, really really nice, polite staff always ready to assist with a smile. Very decent and clean rooms. Felt very safe and comfortable and would definitely would come back. Was allowed to take a shower after my night train ride and before check in.

I arrived back to the hostel at midnight and the noise outside on the streets was extremely loud. We had a lot of trouble falling asleep. And we were on one of the top floors. I would not choose to stay here again unless I was sure that I would stay up/out until at least 2:00am each night.

The staff was fantastic! Extremely friendly and helpful, happy to ensure you're having a good trip and nice stay.

• 25th Sep 2014

Excellent! The location is really good and the hostel very clean

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Panama

The room is so clean and nice. Priced reasonably. The staffs are very accommodating and friendly.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Philippines

Great little hostel, good location just off the main backpackers street close to all the bars and restaurants but set back from the road so it's never too noisy. The staff were friendly and professional, took care of all my travel arrangements and anything else I needed. I booked a private single but was given a room with a double bed and a single bed which was a nice bonus. Breakfast is simple but good and the wifi was excellent; would definitely stay here again!

very nice hotel...good staff

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Philippines

One of the reasons we chose Luan Vu was that breakfast was included, but this turned out to be rather unnecessary because we slept through breakfast half the time anyway (we were very jet-lagged). The coffee was weak so we went looking for another one, and my boyfriend is a big eater so he ended up eating a second breakfast on the street anyhow! But these are details; we'd stay there again because it was clean and safe, and it deserves its high rating!

Great staff and great location. Would stay again in a heart beat

• 20th Aug 2014

Great Central place to stay in the middle of the backpacker area! The staff are friendly and helpful and the free morning breakfast was lovely. The water pressure was not the best, the shower was a dribble which made it difficult apart from that the rooms were nice and the air con worked great.

Excellent hostel located in the backpackers area and very close from the main sights of the city. The staff was very nice and they organized our trips to Mekong delta and the tunnels. The room was perfect. We had to stay in HCM before taking our flight back to Europe (we were three), and as our flight was very late in the evening we asked the receptionist if it was possible to stay a little bit longer in the room. They immediately offered us a solution and let us stay until 6pm for a few $.

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Luan Vu for 5 nights and had a great time. The hotel is in a great location but also quiet at the same time. Our room was excellent and very clean. The staff could not have been any more friendly or helpful throughout the entirety of our stay. We paid just over $10 a night each for a private double and we would definitely stay there again if we were ever back in Ho Chi Minh!

• 12th Aug 2014

Great location, staff is extremely friendly. The room was spottless and they offered a modest but very tasty breakfast.

I stayed two nights and was thankful to have been accommodated by such hospitable staff members. Although I arrived 7 hours before checking in and left 8 hours after checking out, they provided me with breakfast, water, and a shower both times. All staff members consistently greeted me with a smile and I felt that they had a genuine interest in their guests; not just the monetary compensation for the accommodation.

Nice hotel, very friendly staff. We stayed in a room without a window, wich i didn't like. And they diidn't have another room. But it is a value for money. I recomend it.

Great hostel, great people, unfortunately we were on the top floor (5) and there's no elevator but we enjoyed our stay.

Absolutely loved this hotel- very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again and recommend it to a friend.

• 31st Jul 2014