Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

Great boutique hostel in a good location in Bangkok!

• 10th Dec 2013

Great place! Easy to find if you get off at the right skylink station. (National stadium) Social area is rather small but good.

The hostel is new and very well-renovated, with a youthful and refreshing design. It provides a good stay for backpack or budget travelers. The location is fantastic as it is near the train station, MBK, the Siam malls & Platinum Mall. There is a massage parlour near the hostel, but their services suck like f*ck. Besides that, wish that you have good roommates and this hostel will definitely promise a wonderful and enjoyable experience.

• 8th Dec 2013
  • Singapore

Thank you so much for your comment for massage shop nearby. We will pass your comment to them to give them an opportunity to improve their quality. If our guest has bad experience with them again, we will not allow them to leave brochures at our front desk anymore. Thank you and have a nice day :)

This hostel is more on the expensive side, but for this you get great staff service, super clean rooms, showers & towels - they also have a movie/theatre room, free popcorn and nacho nights and free tea and coffee. The food here is really nice if you don't fancy venturing. The location is ideal if you want to hit the shopping malls. It is very easy to use the BTS and change to the underground/subway. Only slight negative is if you're not into shopping then there isn't much in the immediate area.

Lub'd is a fantastic choice when staying in Bangkok, I have stayed at both the Lub'ds (silom and siam square). Personally I prefer the siam Square one because of the food and shopping that you have access to. Siam Square (lub'd) is walking distance from MBK and Siam Paragon. Transport wise it is right underneath the National Stadium BTS station. In addition to this the premises are, as expected, immaculate. One thing I should note is that there is this weird smell, that resonates up and down the

It was a fun stay. We got free wifi, coffee and popcorn at designated time, and travel advice. A theater and books are also available if you have some extra time. Location is excellent wherein a BTS station is right at its doorstep. More photos at: http://www.freedomwall.net/travel/great-stay-lub-d-bangkok-siam-square/

Decent hostel. Really good location, comfortable beds, staff very helpful. Dorms feel a bit like prison cells though.

Absolutely amazing location, right next to the BTS and very close to the Siam Square. Very comfortable beds. Very, very clean bathrooms. The downsides are the somewhat noisy air-con and the breakfast which, at 80B, is somewhat expensive for what it offers, despite being nice. This was actually my second stay at this hostel, which shows, pretty much, how high I rate it.

I love lub d! Everything about it is great.:) And the wifi was never slow or disrupted.

• 25th Nov 2013
  • Philippines

Very nice, friendly and helpful staff. Situated right in front of National Stadium BTS which is near to shopping mall district. A bit pricey during my stay because it was peak season. But overall I had an excellent stay in lub d siam.

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Indonesia

I would definitely stay there again if I come back to Bangkok !

It was very clean, new and the air conditioning was good. Nice bathrooms.

Very well located right at a bts station. The staff was very friendly and helped organising stuff whenever needed. Has a nice outside area to chill and meet people. Very clean!

Impressive hostel!

Staff is helpful. They were willing to go the extra mile to solve my problem.

• 15th Nov 2013
  • Singapore

Very professional approach towards the guests. Big clean bathroom, nice common area in the lobby, ladies dorms separately, in general great location. One of the bests I have been to.

AMAZING..stay here...Awesome layout..great staff...v helpful. Awesome cinema room. I was actually surprised how cool this place was.would have been nice if the brekkie was included...I have already suggested this place to other people i met on my travels..book early though..this place gets filled v quickly. comfy beds...hot showers 24/7....

I made use of the left luggage service and left my laptop and big suitcase there for 4 weeks. Came back to find it safely locked away and no problems. :) They organised a night out which was ideal to meet new people - otherwise can be tricky unless you're used to chatting to strangers! It was my first hostel in my first solo backpacking trip so the shock to the system wasn't too bad due to the hotel-like layout. Bangkok is crazy, so it was nice to have the safe haven of Lub D!

A bit pricey, but a great modern hostel in a very central location. Easy to get to from the airport, easy to use the trains to get around, and the staff were very helpful.

I really liked the place. My wife and I are a bit older (really a lot older) than the average of most of the clients but we never felt out of place or shunned. The room we had was very comfortable and the staff was extremely nice and helpful. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• 10th Nov 2013