Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

Very good location and rooms. The atmosphere was very quiet and peaceful. Not if you are looking for a party hostel.

• 11th Jan 2014
  • Argentina

I think the hostel is very popular place with good atmosphere among the backpackers. nice cleanliness, pretty places, cozy beds, and kind staffs... but the price was a little bit high among the bangkok's many hostels. near the Siam square (many shopping malls are there), and very easy to find just near the National Stadium station. so good to stay in safety and warm atmosphere.

Enjoued staying here. Brilliantly handed for skytrain to various locations being opposite the National Stadium and walking distance into Siam square malls. so pleased we are using again when passing through bangkok next week

Friendliest staff award! Plagued them with questions every morning on places to go in Bangkok, around Siam square, and visiting Pattaya island and they were super helpful. Remarkably clean bathrooms, strong showers, we were in heaven! Downstairs lounge & outdoors are ambient, watch for mosquitoes. Dorms also very clean and comfortable. Main hostel area is open air so can get a bit humid. Decent hostel breakfast, or cross the road for delicious street food markets! Loved vibrant Siam sq area.

I was sick on my last day with food poisoning and was puking and having a diarrhea for the entire day. The cleaner maid took efforts to change clean sheets for my bed and even helped to carry my laundered clothes all the way to my dormitory.

Dear Guest, We are sorry to hear that you got sick during traveling and we have passed this message to our housekeeper already. Hope we will have another chance to serve you again. Wasin (JoJo) Hostel Manager & The Gang

Great location, awesome staff and excellent rooms. My friend and I stayed in a private room and loved it. The front desk staff was super helpful with all questions we had.

I loved staying here! The hostel is close to some really good shopping and the staff is friendly and helpful. I also liked that you can easily meet new people here and grab a beer with other travellers outside the hostel.

• 4th Jan 2014
  • Norway

We enjoyed our stay at the Lub d Bangkok Siam Square very much. The hostel is very clean and the stuff are always helpfull and very friendly. The hostel is located at the Siam Square, where you can find a couple of big shopping malls. Continental breakfast was cheap and a good start in the day!

• 4th Jan 2014

I stayed twice in that hostel and only because of the location as I am familiar with Siam Square area from my previous visit to Bangkok! The hostel is next to the popular shopping mall, MBK, and right next to the skytrain (BTS) National Stadium Station it's SUPER clean actually it's one of the cleanest hostel I've been to, they make up the room and the bed everyday and the bathroom is spotlessly clean which is great The staff are helpful and polite but not friendly and one of them gave me wrong i

The hostel is nice, very clean and basically new. The location is quite good, however every night we needed to take a taxi to go out because is not so many place in this area where you can go for a party.

The rooms and facilities are very clean, the staff is very nice but professional. For instance, when you leave your luggage after checking out you need to tag it with your name. The staff checks is your tag is the same as the tag on your bag, this way you know, your stuff is safe

• 3rd Jan 2014

Stayed in both Lub D hostels, vibe is great, looks cool, location is good...ur in koh soan road by taxi in 10 min for only 80 baht, back at night u pay 150 per ride, both lovely hostel, these ones really make me smile :-)

Good place to staff - it's almost brand new - Cheers !

Our room smelt pretty musty but it was clean and the bathrooms were great.

Lovely place. Great atmosphere. Will come again. Bed was aamazing

• 21st Dec 2013

It's a great place for solo travelers and even families. Good if u like to make friends. But if u want privacy then maybe get the private dorms.

I will definitely stay here again! I think you cannot find a better hostel in Bangkok!

Lub d Siam Square is a perfect place to stay when in Bangkok. Close to the shopping area end just next to the sky-train that will take you to the river.

Room rate is littlebit expensive, but there was no lift. I had to move my lugguge to 4th floor without lift.

not sleep well because it's noisy all over the building.

• 13th Dec 2013