Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

2020 Total Reviews

maybe add a small pantry for guests

• 21st Sep 2013
  • Indonesia

I really like this place,as let me feel really relax with my room mates.The staff are good at english and they always smiling! I will introduce my friends to come here!

• 21st Sep 2013
  • China

It was pretty good expect acceibility to go tourist spot such as Grand palace but there is subway station in front of this guest house. We could go the shopping center by walk easily. In the conclusion I would like to stay this guest house again. One more thing there is no elevator so if you have a big luggage you'd better stay 2nd floor.

• 20th Sep 2013
  • South Korea

If the hostel could provide a lock to people who come into for the first time(return when check out),it would be better.

Dear guest, Thank you for your comment. We have been considering the padlock issue for sometime and found that providing padlock may have added quite a few complications to the check in/out process and a burden for our guest to be responsible for the extra “key”. However, giving your comment, we are looking harder into the right solution to this problem as we admit that getting the padlock to be used during the stay may be inconvenience to some. Sincerely, Lub d Management.

Pros: 1. Location near shopping centre and BTS station. 2. Staffs are nice, kind and HONEST (my friend left his watch at the bathroom, when we back he asked the staffs are they found his watch and yes they keep it for him *two thumbs up*) Cons: 1. Must go down to lobby to make a coffee, please add a water dispenser & coffee or tea at 2nd floor at least. 2. Bedbugs... I think you should do fogging at least once a month to keep the bugs getting back to bedrooms (got a few bites from them)

• 13th Sep 2013
  • Indonesia

Dear guest, We are very sorry about the incident. We take this issue most seriously and we can’t accept this to happen at our facility. We had blocked the room that you had stayed, and done the very detail inspection to the room. We will not release the room for service unless we are confident that it meets our high standard. We will not settle for anything less on this aspect. We thank you for bringing this to our attention. Sincerely, Lub d Management.

My flight was arrived at BKK around mid-night and I was afraid to take a taxi to reach the hostel but Lub-d was located near by station and big hotel so the taxi driver easily find the way. Staffs were kind and cleaness was enough for me but one thing I hated was some machinery noisy sound was happening all night near by air-conditioner in my room, 105 so I could not sleep well. If I visit again BKK, I'll definitely stay at Lub-d but I hope the strange sound won't be gone.

Dear Guest: Thank you very much for your kind words and ratings. Regarding the noise in the room, we apologize for any inconvenience during your previous stay. We hope you will stay at Lub d again. And if you hear that noise again, kindly let us know as soon as you can. We will do everything we can to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Sincerely, Lub d Management.

This is what a hostel should be like. Everything is professional and well thought out. Facilities and service is great. Everything was just amazing. The only thing that bothered me what that there was some repairing in one of the other rooms, very loud banging that bothered me at around 9 or 10 am. I was already awake but I'm sure some people weren't.

Dear Arthur, Thank you for your great rating and review for us, you made our day :) As for the loud noise, kindly accept our apologies. we will make sure it won't happen again. Your feedback helps us improve our service for our guests. We appreciate your help. Hope to see you back here again soon. With friendly regards, Lub d Management team and the gang :)

Everything was good and for shopping the location is excellent, the only thing that we didn't like was the ceiling in the bathroom with a lot of humidity showing.

• 11th Sep 2013
  • Mexico

Dear Guest: Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us. We have inspected the room and saw what you meant at the ceiling. We will have every room checked and fixed as soon as we can. Your feedback is valuable to us and will help us improve our future guests' experience at Lub d. Hope to have a chance to welcome you again soon. Best regards, Lub d Management.

Thank you ver much for the lovely stay, the assistance and the friendly faces! I enjoyed it very much at lub d and it felt a bit like coming home after traveling. Keep up the good work!

• 7th Sep 2013
  • Switzerland

This is my third stay in LubD and all i can say they got better and better. Very clean, super nice staff and very convinient location. Definitely will come back to stay :)

It stayed only 2 nights in BKK so I didn't have much time to stay at the hostel. However whenever I needed some help, the staff in Lud d were helped me with smile. I like the staff and location so much. They don't have an elevator, that was the one thing I am not happy with, but it was acceptable.

• 5th Sep 2013
  • South Korea

the staff is extremely friendly and helpful

• 4th Sep 2013
  • Switzerland

We love everything about this hotel.. This is my second time stay at lub.d... And I will go back for sure when I go to bkk :)

• 3rd Sep 2013
  • Indonesia

Nothing wrong to say about the place. I would love to be able to stay in such a good hostel each time I travel! Many thanks to the staff. They were incredible nice and useful!

• 1st Sep 2013
  • Colombia

Dear Angela, We are very happy to know that you were happy while staying with us! Hope to see you again soon! With a smile and a BIG hug, Lub d Hosts.

Hi, I enjoyed everything at Lb'D except the checking out which was a pain: They had me wait for a loooong time while they checked the room, and I felt the suspected me of having knicked something. It felt very ackward and a great waste of time as I was in a hurry to go to the airport...

• 1st Sep 2013
  • Denmark

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your valuable time to write us a review We are really sorry about the check-out process which it took a long time and made you feel bad about it.Since we have only one night shift maid who need to take care all areas in the hostel so that's why it took long time. Normally when we checking the room after the guest check-out, the main reason is to check that the guest will not forget their belongings.We have to apologize you again. Have a great journey ;)

All the hostel staff at Lub D Bangkok Siam Square are very friendly, warm, polite and nice. Room, bed, bathroom everywhere are clean and comfy. Facility are complete. Lub D Bangkok Siam Square location is very good. Near shopping center such as MBK, Siam Discovery, Siam Center, Siam Paragon, Central World. Easy to look for public transport such as Taxi, Bus, BTS Sky Train, MRT, Tuk Tuk, etc. Convenience store such as 7/11 is just a few step away.

We loved our stay at lub D! The staff were really friendly and helpful! The atmosphere was perfect but i just have one comment, the lavatory in the rooms was not well thought of since the water leaks from all sides of the sink, going to the floor, when you use it. But over all i love lub d! I'll def go back there

• 27th Aug 2013
  • Philippines

very convenient place. and very clean. especially I feel safe and convenient because the female dormitory area is separate from other place and others cannot enter without key.

• 27th Aug 2013
  • Japan

highlyyyy recommen

I loved this place!! Close to the Skytrain (which, btw, is so easy to use) and a few big shopping centres. It was really clean and just what I needed. I will recommend to everyone. The staff are great too!

• 23rd Aug 2013