Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

1921 Total Reviews

Really cool place to stay. Expensive for a Thai hostel but you get free wifi which is good. Really good atmosphere and easy to meet people. Closeby to MBK etc. Was travelling on my own and met some really cool people.

This place is really clean and chic. The shared bathrooms/toilets are very well-maintained. Location is good, It is centrally located with easy access to Surawong Road and Sukhumvit Road. The hostel is just right beside the BTS 'National Stadium' station. You can eat stir-fry Thai food in a shop about 50m away. A 7-Eleven store is very near too. Most of the people who stay here are rather cool. Definately recommended.

• 20th Jun 2013
  • Singapore

Third time come to Lub D, I love the location, that's why I choose to stay here everytime I come to Bangkok. But the staff is not helpful at all. When I'm asking about bus to Pattaya, a girl told me you can google it... Compare to the staff I met in Taiwan several days ago, I'm not happy with this answer. About the room, this time stay in second floor, the noise from outside is less than the fourth floor, but the fan in the bathroom is noisy and can't be turn off. Still can't sleep well.

It was a very nice stay here and a great place to visit bangkok's highlights during a short stay.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Had a private room with shared bath and it was great. Hostel atmosphere with hotel cleanliness standards and a great staff.

• 18th Jun 2013

it is a bit more expensive than other hostels in Bangkok however if you want to stay in Siam then it's probably the best option. location is good, staff are really helpful, and it's really clean, what more could you want?

I loved Lub-d and if I had to stay in Bangkok again it would definitely be the first place in mind to book. The dorms are great with large lockers for a big bag and it's security is brilliant. There is a great vibe in the communal areas of an evening too. Thumbs up!!

A great hostel, clean with the best kitted out showers and bathrooms that I have seen in my time in South East Asia. Even the free shower gel smells amazing. Dorms are quiet, cool and you will get a great nights sleep. Lub*d is in a great location, near lots of food courts and the BTS is super handy for getting around town. Stay here!

I only stayed here one night, But they made my stay very memorable. Very fun staff and they like to interact with you not like a guest but like a friend. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a nice clean place to stay

Not what I expected for a hostel - clean environment, cheerful and helpful staff, delicious breakfast and great location. Only issue I had was the mosquitoes in the room but otherwise, a great stay. I'm definitely coming back here if I return to Bangkok!

• 14th Jun 2013
  • Singapore

The staff were very helpful and always smiling. That is always appreciated when you are travelling around and looking forward to a friendly place to rest. Thank you all ;)

• 14th Jun 2013

Excellent! Siam is a must location, shopping HEAVEN! The staff are very friendly and helpful. The place is spotless. The bathrooms are clean and showers warm. The beds are comfortable, there are lockers in each dorm for backpacks. Its a stones throw away fromt the train station so getting to the rest of the city and airport is a breeze. It has self service laundry, a bar, male and female bathrooms, a TV room.

Was very ill whilst staying here and staff were amazing with suggesting hospitals and finding taxis to take me. However on the last day I left my luggage in the luggage room which i was assured was secure as only the staff can open it, and you have tags to prove whose luggage is whose.Upon my return, I found my rucksack had been broken into, rummaged through and my credit card had been stolen. I was not impressed seeing as only the staff are supposed to have access to this room. Very annoyed.

Dear Guest, We are terribly sorry with the incident, everyone at Lub d takes the case very seriously. We have now strictly imposed the luggage room access rule thus do not let anybody, but our hosts, access to the luggage room. We truly understand your feeling and are very sorry that this incident had changed your experience with Lub d from very pleasant to an annoying one. We do appreciate your kind spirit you had shown throughout the process. Thank you again.

Helpful and friendly front desk and cleaning staff. All employees work hard and together as a team. It makes the attitude and atmosphere of the place very pleasant.

• 11th Jun 2013

Great hostel in bangkok..very near to some big malls in bangkok such as siam paragon, siam center, siam discovery, near to pratunam area and central world mall too..BTS National Stadium is exactly in front of the hostel..clean place and good bathroom. But this place doesnt provide any free breakfast. But i really would like to stay at this hostel again if i come back to bangkok!

• 9th Jun 2013
  • Indonesia

We really liked the place, our beds were clean and tidy, big lockers, staff was really helpful and friendly. Really good atmosphere.

Amazing! Definitely reccomend.

I thought I entered a boutique hotel when I walked in.

If all hostels are like this i may never stay in a hotel again. Would definitely stay in any lub d property!

• 6th Jun 2013

Overall a very pleasant experience. I love the sockets and storage place in each bed space. Just that the wifi is a bit weak in the bedroom.

• 1st Jun 2013