Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

Great hostel, very close to the SkyTrain and easy to find! Each bed had its own light and plug which was great.

I only stayed at this hostel for one night. But it has a great location in the heart of Bangkok, the staff was extremely helpful with tours and transportation tickets, and the room and bathroom was clean. Definitely will stay here next time I go to Bangkok.

Ce n'est pas la première fois que j'y vais et c'est toujours aussi chouette! Il manque juste une cuisine et ça serait parfait!!

• 30th Jan 2015

This is an excellent hostel. Its a new building has a very professional organization. Staff is very helpfull and provides a map with all restaurants etc. in the area. The rooms are clean. In front of the hostel is a very nice bar where lots of people hang out and having drinks so its easy to meet other people. The hostel is literally next to the metro station so its easy to go to all places and you dont need a taxi. One of the best hostels I have stayed in so far.

位置好,方便

Very nice hostel. I would recommend it.

I enjoyed my stay at Lub D Siam Square. It was clean, staff was friendly, and it was right in front of the BTS Skytrain Station. It made my stay a lot more convenient in Bangkok. The only downside was the atmosphere of the facility. Unlike other hostels I have been to, it was somewhat difficult to meet other travelers. This was important for me as I was traveling solo at the time. However, my overall stay was great. I would stay here again.

• 24th Jan 2015

The location is incredible if you want to check out the local malls and sports stadiums (and the access to the train is great), but there doesn't seem to be much nightlife, street food, and general restaurants nearby. The staff was friendly, but they don't speak much English, so getting advice can be a bit of a challenge. Also, this is not a very social hostel, so meeting other travelers will prove to be difficult here.

除了价格略贵,其他都非常非常棒,不过这么贵的价格也是物有所值了。地理位置真的太棒了,就在暹罗广场!!出门都是门禁卡,非常安全,里面的员工非常耐心回答问题。同住的各个国家的室友也非常友好。

It was a great experience. Really great vibe of fellow young backpackers. Loved the communal area with couches and computers. Friendly staff who spoke good English (which I found to be a rare treat in Thailand). Cool bar camper van outside. Nice, clean bathrooms. Rooms small but clean and nicely decorated. Only complaint would be slightly pricy. But overall, great!

• 21st Jan 2015
  • South Africa

Very new and extremely clean hostel. Plenty of security, especially for the female dorm. Staff were friendly but a lot couldn't help me general questions. Wifi good in common area but that meant nobody spoke to each other!Showers all hot and powerful, plenty enough for everyone. Bed were comfy, with side lights and loads of space to put your things. Big lockers in the room. I found it's location both bad and good. Great for bts links, and right by Mbk centre, but far away from main sights.

The staff is marvelous .they always smile and speak a very good english .you can ask questions at the info desk for free and they know a lot.the best place in bangkok!

This hostel is located across the street from the train station which was perfect. You can hop on train and

• 13th Jan 2015

Good location with a skytrain station located right in front of the hostel. Clean shared bathroom with no shortage of hot water. A bit expensive but an overall good experience.

Very clean hostel located conveniently at Siam Square and just steps from National Stadium BTS Skytrain. I stayed in a private twin room with my friend for our first 2 nights to catch some sleep, and we did! It's not a very social hostel in my opinion so if you are looking to meet people, I've heard their other location is way better.

Nice hostel to stay if you are not in the mood for chaotic Khao San Road. I've stayed in the double bedroom ensuite, and it looks like a small boutique hotel. The room is very very nice. The are around the hostel is the closest you can get from downtown in Bangkok. A lot of shops, restaurants, and malls. Transportation is easy, in front of the Skytrain. I would stay there again.

This hostel is so well kept. The facilities are spotless. I have never stayed in a hostel with cleaner bathrooms!! Impeccable. The beds were comfortable, and had individual lights, cubbie, shelf and plug points. The linen is warm enough for an AC room but comfortable. Very well located in Siam square-- easy access to skytrain, taxis, tuk tuks, shops, street food and markets. They do not, however, provide towels. Only negative is that it felt a little less warm than other places. Still social.

Good location. Strong smell in bedroom like detergent.

This is prime real estate in Bangkok!! Everything is within walking distance and it is in the middle of everything going on which is great! It was very clean, comfortable and the staff was helpful. Would definitely come back to Bangkok and stay here!!

1 2 3 Next » last »