Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

beautiful hostel. Right in front of sky train station. Helpful staff. Large lockers in rooms.

Incredibly friendly and helpful staff, right next to the train station, pleasant clean room. A great place to stay.

This place is just perfect location! And facility is very clean and new. But there is no night market around the hostel. A bit quiet at night is resting well at room.

The location is awesome! But if you enjoy night life in Bangkok, this place is too quiet. Room is clean and bathroom is very clean also! I will come back here again!

Well placed hostel, close to train,shopping ect.,staff very helpful.

Staff we're very friendly, helpful and knowledgable.

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

一楼味道太重 潮湿 住到最后一晚以为住在地窖了

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • China

There is nothing you can do about it. But the street noise keeps on waking me up.

A very nice hostel in a good location. The staff are very friendly and eager to help. Unfortunately for me as a solo backpacker the atmosphere wasn't great. There is a common area and bar downstairs in reception but there weren't many people using it and I found it difficult to meet people. I suspect it could just have been bad timing, from what I could tell there was a large tour group of students while I was there which obviously affected the atmosphere. That being said I would go back again.

Loved everything, especially location and cleanliness and quality of bathroom facilities. No complaints except for very poor wifi. Also would have been difficult to meet other travelers if I had been alone since the atmosphere was very mixed (lots of families and older travelers). We did enjoy the pub crawl which started from the Silom location (I would probably recommend that one to solo travelers as it was a very lively hostel).

The location of this hostel is excellent. Right in front of the hostel, there's escalator to BTS National Stadium Station. If you want to save money and avoid annoying negotiations with taxi drivers, you can easily use the BTS and Airlink with its great location. (and it only costs 70 Baht.) Personally, I made a good friend with a girl who was staying in the same room with me. This good memory with the hostel will last longer than I expected.

1 2 3 Next » last »