Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

2020 Total Reviews

An amazing hostel I loved it:)

Love this place! I use it as my Bangkok base. I was lucky enough to get a surprise free upgrade! Was it because I stayed there 8 times in the past three months? LubD staff are consistently up to date on the latest local happenings, meaning political situation and tourist scams. I feel very safe and cared for during my stay. Thank you!

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for staying with us so many times. Due to our renovation in Ladies dormitory, we have to upgrade someone, so you are the first priority to upgrade because you are our lovely guest. Thank you for always choosing us. :) Wasin (JoJo) Hostel Manager

1 2 3 Next » last »