Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

1917 Total Reviews

Stayed in both Lub D hostels, vibe is great, looks cool, location is good...ur in koh soan road by taxi in 10 min for only 80 baht, back at night u pay 150 per ride, both lovely hostel, these ones really make me smile :-)

Good place to staff - it's almost brand new - Cheers !

Our room smelt pretty musty but it was clean and the bathrooms were great.

Lovely place. Great atmosphere. Will come again. Bed was aamazing

• 21st Dec 2013

It's a great place for solo travelers and even families. Good if u like to make friends. But if u want privacy then maybe get the private dorms.

I will definitely stay here again! I think you cannot find a better hostel in Bangkok!

Lub d Siam Square is a perfect place to stay when in Bangkok. Close to the shopping area end just next to the sky-train that will take you to the river.

Room rate is littlebit expensive, but there was no lift. I had to move my lugguge to 4th floor without lift.

not sleep well because it's noisy all over the building.

• 13th Dec 2013
  • Thailand

When travelling on your own you want to be here. Great for meeting people, very clean shower areas and the staff is extremely helpful. I've been staying for 4 nights and two weeks later I needed a place to drop my bags for the day and it was no problem to leave them at Lub D. What a great service!! They even told me I could have a shower before flying out that day. So wonderful!! You really want to stay here!!

• 12th Dec 2013

I really enjoyed staying at your hostel. The staff was really friendly and I found it really good that its so close to the skytrain in o to the airport. I would recommend it to everyone.

Great boutique hostel in a good location in Bangkok!

• 10th Dec 2013

Great place! Easy to find if you get off at the right skylink station. (National stadium) Social area is rather small but good.

• 10th Dec 2013

The hostel is new and very well-renovated, with a youthful and refreshing design. It provides a good stay for backpack or budget travelers. The location is fantastic as it is near the train station, MBK, the Siam malls & Platinum Mall. There is a massage parlour near the hostel, but their services suck like f*ck. Besides that, wish that you have good roommates and this hostel will definitely promise a wonderful and enjoyable experience.

• 8th Dec 2013
  • Singapore

Thank you so much for your comment for massage shop nearby. We will pass your comment to them to give them an opportunity to improve their quality. If our guest has bad experience with them again, we will not allow them to leave brochures at our front desk anymore. Thank you and have a nice day :)

Really great hostel and service. Could store our luggage savely during entire Thailand trip. Also offers all girls dorm which is really separated from the rest, as well as tourist information desk with extremely helpful staff. Totally place to recommend!

This hostel is more on the expensive side, but for this you get great staff service, super clean rooms, showers & towels - they also have a movie/theatre room, free popcorn and nacho nights and free tea and coffee. The food here is really nice if you don't fancy venturing. The location is ideal if you want to hit the shopping malls. It is very easy to use the BTS and change to the underground/subway. Only slight negative is if you're not into shopping then there isn't much in the immediate area.

Lub'd is a fantastic choice when staying in Bangkok, I have stayed at both the Lub'ds (silom and siam square). Personally I prefer the siam Square one because of the food and shopping that you have access to. Siam Square (lub'd) is walking distance from MBK and Siam Paragon. Transport wise it is right underneath the National Stadium BTS station. In addition to this the premises are, as expected, immaculate. One thing I should note is that there is this weird smell, that resonates up and down the

A única deficiência é a ausência de um elevador.

It was a fun stay. We got free wifi, coffee and popcorn at designated time, and travel advice. A theater and books are also available if you have some extra time. Location is excellent wherein a BTS station is right at its doorstep. More photos at: http://www.freedomwall.net/travel/great-stay-lub-d-bangkok-siam-square/

Decent hostel. Really good location, comfortable beds, staff very helpful. Dorms feel a bit like prison cells though.