Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

1984 Total Reviews

I've always enjoyed staying at the Lub D hostels. There are some things to note though during this time while the protests are happening. This location is directly across from where the protesters sleep and where the streets are blocked off. Overall it was safe. Should you want to arrive by taxi, it is highly unlikely that the taxi will be able to make it there as the road is blocked off. Also, my room was particularly mildewy this time which that combined with AC, got me sick.

Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us. According to mildew problem we have a plan to setup fans in all Ladies dormitory for air ventilation to solve that mildew problem. We hope to see you again next time! Wasin (JoJo) Hostel Manager & The Gang

AMAZING HOSTEL! Definitely one of the best ones I've ever stayed in. I was originally at the Siam Square location but was moved because of the riots. The facilities here are amazing, the bathrooms are SO clean and huge, and although I didn't go on them, I've heard the weekly pub crawls are great too. The staff is extremely helpful too! Would definitely stay here again.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »