Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

1976 Total Reviews

Staff went beyond there way to help you with any information about the city. I arrived at the times when the protest were happening and there was one just down the road rom the hostel. But they had maps telling me which areas to avoid and advised us to be back in the hostel by nightfall. The security in the hostel was tight and I felt at all times safe.

Recommended

Only stayed one night before transferring to the Silom Lub d because of the protests. This hostel was pretty nice, the staff were very friendly and helpful, made it very easy for us to switch our booking over. The hostel was a bit noisy; from my room I could hear a lot of activity from inside and out of the hostel. Otherwise, good place to stay, very prime location, 1 minute from the Sky Train.

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your rating and comments about us. And kindly accept our apologize. Your feedback helps us improve our service for our guests. We appreciate your help. We have plan to equip a silencer to reduce noise. Moreover, if there is anything we could do to make your next visit more comfortable, please do not hesitate to let us know too. Once again thank you and we do hope we could have another opportunity to serve you on your next vacation in Bangkok.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »