Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

Tolle Zimmer! Vermutlich das sauberste Hostel DER WELT! Super Lage - direkt am Skytrain und in der Nähe der verrückten riesigen schrillen thailändischen Shoppingmalls (Centralworld, SiamCenter etc.). Stets freundliche Mitarbeiter :) Die Waschmaschinen sind für Leute, die längere Zeit unterwegs sind ein Segen :)

Nice modern and open hostel in a very conveniant location. The staff was very helpful, they always wrote down our destination addresses in Thai for the taxi drivers. Our double room was spacious with separate bath and toilet rooms. As the location is very central and the facilities rather open, it can get very noisy (large street, metro, concerts...). But in sum great place for a few nights.

• 10th Dec 2014

Super Lage (direkt an einer SkytrainStation und direkt um die Ecke des SiamSquares) - tolle, freundliche Mitarbeiter - das sauberste Hostel, das wir je gesehen haben - alles total modern und ordentlich - tolle Stimmung - gemütlicher Aufenthaltsraum - witzige Barabende! Insgesamt ein perfekter Aufenthalt! :)

Good hostel to start the trip off with due to it's proximity to the BTS line. Nice facilities, but the person above me got bedbugs, which surprised me because the place seemed clean. They were very accomodating though and moved me to a different room and gave me money to clean my clothes (even though I did not get bedbugs). Also, not much of a social atmosphere while I was there, but it was the beginning of the week.

This hostel was ok, but had absolutely no atmosphere and it was tricky to meet and talk to other backpackers as there was no real communal area. staff weren't that helpful except for the girl in charge of tours, which meant the queues to talk to her were big. odd area too. great room and facilities though so if you like it quiet it'd be perfect. I've heard since that the other Lub d is amazing though, so I'd go there in future.

位置非常好。虽然乘BTS是在National Stadium站下,但是走到Siam Square也是超级方便的。除了房间很小之外,其他都还不错。仅一个床位的旅舍来说,价格是蛮贵。

Best hostel I've stayed in Southeast Asia so far! Clean and comfy beds and bathrooms, free towels, super friendly staff, fast WiFi connection, and located in the new commercial district of Bangkok so it's just a stone's throw away from the best shopping malls and entertainment centers in Thailand. One thing it lacks though is a "social/party" vibe. It would be best if they hype and organize more activities in the hostel so that fellow guests can socialize.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »