Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

2036 Total Reviews

Decent hostel. Really good location, comfortable beds, staff very helpful. Dorms feel a bit like prison cells though.

Absolutely amazing location, right next to the BTS and very close to the Siam Square. Very comfortable beds. Very, very clean bathrooms. The downsides are the somewhat noisy air-con and the breakfast which, at 80B, is somewhat expensive for what it offers, despite being nice. This was actually my second stay at this hostel, which shows, pretty much, how high I rate it.

I love lub d! Everything about it is great.:) And the wifi was never slow or disrupted.

• 25th Nov 2013
  • Philippines

Very nice, friendly and helpful staff. Situated right in front of National Stadium BTS which is near to shopping mall district. A bit pricey during my stay because it was peak season. But overall I had an excellent stay in lub d siam.

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Indonesia

I would definitely stay there again if I come back to Bangkok !

It was very clean, new and the air conditioning was good. Nice bathrooms.

Very well located right at a bts station. The staff was very friendly and helped organising stuff whenever needed. Has a nice outside area to chill and meet people. Very clean!

Impressive hostel!

Staff is helpful. They were willing to go the extra mile to solve my problem.

• 15th Nov 2013
  • Singapore

Very professional approach towards the guests. Big clean bathroom, nice common area in the lobby, ladies dorms separately, in general great location. One of the bests I have been to.

AMAZING..stay here...Awesome layout..great staff...v helpful. Awesome cinema room. I was actually surprised how cool this place was.would have been nice if the brekkie was included...I have already suggested this place to other people i met on my travels..book early though..this place gets filled v quickly. comfy beds...hot showers 24/7....

I made use of the left luggage service and left my laptop and big suitcase there for 4 weeks. Came back to find it safely locked away and no problems. :) They organised a night out which was ideal to meet new people - otherwise can be tricky unless you're used to chatting to strangers! It was my first hostel in my first solo backpacking trip so the shock to the system wasn't too bad due to the hotel-like layout. Bangkok is crazy, so it was nice to have the safe haven of Lub D!

A bit pricey, but a great modern hostel in a very central location. Easy to get to from the airport, easy to use the trains to get around, and the staff were very helpful.

I really liked the place. My wife and I are a bit older (really a lot older) than the average of most of the clients but we never felt out of place or shunned. The room we had was very comfortable and the staff was extremely nice and helpful. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• 10th Nov 2013

Everything was good except the AC was too noisy and we couln't sleep well

Great location and friendly staff. Everything was so clean! I just had the most comfortable stay at this place and i'd highly recommend it to anyone who is travelling alone in Bangkok! The common area was a great place to meet people. Also, the bed was super comfy and the bathroom was very satisfactory. I almost always stay at hotels, not hostels, but this place was definitely worth the visit!!

Staff very helpfull and kind.very clean and the facilities is excellent. Will stay here again in future.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Perfect place to stay in Bangkok.

• 6th Nov 2013

The staff are so friendly and helpful, they make this hostel a great place to stay. Nice laid-back atmosphere.

• 6th Nov 2013
  • Scotland

Very cosy place with friendly staff. Stayed for 2 nights and room was cleaned pretty well. Location was a little hidden partly cos it was next to a hotel (Ibis something I think) but it's next to the National Stadium BTS Station and near shopping places like MBK and Platinum. Didn't have a lift but if you're carrying a backpack I reckon it shouldn't be much of a problem.