Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

1992 Total Reviews

Amazing location for ease of getting to and from airport - only costs 65baht! Right next to MBK and Siam area so plenty to do. Have to get taxi or tuk tuk to koh San rd though.... Room was excellent and the whole hostel was spotless, very clean.

• 15th Oct 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at Lub D, the staff were so knowledgeable and friendly. The location is perfect, close to public transport and has a ton of options for nice eateries too. The hostel was so clean- probably the cleanest hostel I have stayed in throughout the world. I cannot thank the staff at lub d for their kindness and they are always willing to go out of their way to answer any questions or queries. I would recommend Lub D to anyone! Thanks again Lub D and keep up the great work!

Uber friendly staff and a great location, handy to the skytrain and bus. And cheap.

Lovely ambience and really cosy! Thanks for making us feel so much at home even when we're abroad :) kudos and we hope you guys keep it friendly and affordable for the many more times that we're coming back to Bangkok! We definitely want to stay there again! :):)

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square was a fantastic experience! It is one of the best hostels I have visited. The hostel and our room was incredibly clean. The cleaning staff was also quite helpful with providing clean towels daily. The hostel staff was very friendly, and willing to help guests with daily activities. We chose the economy twin room. It was cozy and comfortable. The shared shower facilities are great...maybe the best we have seen! We will definitely recommend this hostel to friends!

I really enjoyed my weekend at Lub D Siam. From the moment I walked up everyone was really nice and helpful. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. I did book a four female dorm and ended up in a room with two guys and one other girl but that was fine by me. The location is right at the National Stadium BTS stop and you can easily go from there to anywhere you'd like. The hostel is only a couple blocks from Siam Square, which I really enjoyed. I would stay there again!

The location is perfect. It is near National stadium station and walk around 10-15 to Siam square. I like their shower facility, the water is really strong. The only thing I don't like is the room space is quite small, but the others are good. It's value for money.

• 9th Oct 2013
  • Taiwan

Didn't see the trip planning table/station until my last day, would've been helpfulnto hear about it when I first arrived.

I ended up staying longer than planned. The showers were great, everything was so clean. The staff was very helpful. It was easy to meet people. I felt comfortable and safe. It was not the best location, but only a 60 bht taxi to khaosan road.

• 8th Oct 2013

The accommodation was excellent as were the shower facilities couldn't fault it. But I thought it got let down by the atmosphere I didn't think staff were particularly helpful and other guests didn't mingle or talk to one another! Location was easy to find from the airport but a bit far from particular sights I would however stay there again due to its excellent facilities.

This is great place to stay. It is very convenient being next to a Skytrain station and within walking distance of the main shopping malls. It is spotlessly clean and the staff are excellent. It is not a 'party' hostel, but that does not matter given you can go elsewhere to party.

Couldn't have chosen a better hostel to stay. Perfect location!! Easy access to the whole city. Very nice structure in the hostel. Bathroom was very big, clean and everything worked well. Video room was paradise fir resting after a while day walking in Bkk. Price was excellent too.

Great staff, relaxed atmosphere and the cleanest hostel I've stayed at so far!

Great location, super convenience, staffs are friendly, cleaning ladies are doing great job.

• 4th Oct 2013
  • China

My stay there was amazing! The staffs were really helpful and polite, room was cleaned everyday. The location is good... just a few minutes walk to siam paragon and national stadium is right outside the hostel! Super value for money!

• 3rd Oct 2013
  • Singapore

Great hostel, I will visit again.

Best hostel in Bangkok.

All people who work there were very atencious, and they did all to make my time there really special!

Good location , clean ,safe and value cost

• 28th Sep 2013
  • Thailand

Excellent staff! And so clean! Suggest more activities. Thanks for everything lub.d. see you again one day!

• 27th Sep 2013