Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

2018 Total Reviews

My only comment is that I wish guests are allowed to bring iron into the room. dont mind paying for deposit for that. just think it's more convenient than having to do downstairs each time (especially those who keep buying clothes that need ironing. ;) Other than that, it was a wonderful stay for me and my friends, strategic location, helpful staffs (and the movie room was great) and I would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends.

There was a mixup with my reservation for the last night, they had me checking out a day before my flight. They figured it out, and even tho' they had a "fully booked" sign on the desk they were able to let me keep my bed for one more night. They went over and beyond to make my first time in Thailand, and in Bangkok smooth and comfortable.

It was great that he hostel staff let us make use of their facilities (theatre room, bathrooms, wifi) past our check out time (midday) due to our bus departure at 6pm. We really appreciated it as it was our first stop after a very exhausting flight.

• 29th Oct 2013

The best hostel I stayed at by a country mile. Everybody was friendly and the rooms were sooo comfortable! Close to shopping centres and the train station! Will be coming back for another visit!

Lub d is an incredibly well run hostel. The facilities are absolutely state of the art: keycards & sensors, super modern & clean bathrooms, great rooms, well furnished common area. It's absolutely top notch! It's probably the nicest hostel I've stayed in (out of the 10 or so counties I've visited in my travels). The price for the private room was slightly expensive, but well worth the price. Atmosphere was generally nice and staff was helpful and polite.

If you're looking for a hostel that's affordable, clean and accessible to public transpo, LubdB is worth it. If ever I go to Bangkok again, I'll definitely stay in this hostel again.

• 27th Oct 2013
  • Philippines

The hostel was super-clean, staff were really friendly and it's so easy to find once you come out the MTR station. Great if you want somewhere to stay that's easy to get to after your flight, really close to Siam Square, Siam Paragon if you fancy some shopping. The communal area is right next to reception and isn't very big so isn't the best place for meeting other travellers but it's a good starting location before moving on to other hostels.

• 25th Oct 2013

Lively ambience, clean environment, friendly staff, excellent location to get to most places from - will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in Bangkok.

Good staffs and good atmosphere. Just one thing that i want to mention is the size of each dom romm. It was small gor 4 people even for women, but exept this this hostel is totally excellent.

• 21st Oct 2013
  • South Korea

The hostel was very modern and clean. The facilities were great. I felt abit isolated from everyone else being in a double room for a few night. There isn't much info about sights etc. They do have a tour desk thats really helpful if you want to book a tour through them. But there isn't much general info about what to see in Bangkok. The sky train is right next to the Hostel.The staff were nice wen you asked questions. Th gir that checked me in was great, providing a map of Bangkok and the wifi

This was one of the best hostels I have stayed in the world, and will atay again. The only negative I would say if you are looking for a travellers vibe and fun people to meet you won't find it here, but for what I was looking for, somewhere really clean and comfortable, then this place was perfect!

Second time at this hostel and again I love it! Wifi works great in the dorms, big lockers, amazing showers, right next to BTS station and shopping malls.

Really nice and helpful staff. Very clean and the the people there are great. Easy to socialise :)

Amazing location for ease of getting to and from airport - only costs 65baht! Right next to MBK and Siam area so plenty to do. Have to get taxi or tuk tuk to koh San rd though.... Room was excellent and the whole hostel was spotless, very clean.

• 15th Oct 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at Lub D, the staff were so knowledgeable and friendly. The location is perfect, close to public transport and has a ton of options for nice eateries too. The hostel was so clean- probably the cleanest hostel I have stayed in throughout the world. I cannot thank the staff at lub d for their kindness and they are always willing to go out of their way to answer any questions or queries. I would recommend Lub D to anyone! Thanks again Lub D and keep up the great work!

Uber friendly staff and a great location, handy to the skytrain and bus. And cheap.

Lovely ambience and really cosy! Thanks for making us feel so much at home even when we're abroad :) kudos and we hope you guys keep it friendly and affordable for the many more times that we're coming back to Bangkok! We definitely want to stay there again! :):)

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square was a fantastic experience! It is one of the best hostels I have visited. The hostel and our room was incredibly clean. The cleaning staff was also quite helpful with providing clean towels daily. The hostel staff was very friendly, and willing to help guests with daily activities. We chose the economy twin room. It was cozy and comfortable. The shared shower facilities are great...maybe the best we have seen! We will definitely recommend this hostel to friends!

I really enjoyed my weekend at Lub D Siam. From the moment I walked up everyone was really nice and helpful. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. I did book a four female dorm and ended up in a room with two guys and one other girl but that was fine by me. The location is right at the National Stadium BTS stop and you can easily go from there to anywhere you'd like. The hostel is only a couple blocks from Siam Square, which I really enjoyed. I would stay there again!

The location is perfect. It is near National stadium station and walk around 10-15 to Siam square. I like their shower facility, the water is really strong. The only thing I don't like is the room space is quite small, but the others are good. It's value for money.

• 9th Oct 2013