Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

1977 Total Reviews

Couldn't have chosen a better hostel to stay. Perfect location!! Easy access to the whole city. Very nice structure in the hostel. Bathroom was very big, clean and everything worked well. Video room was paradise fir resting after a while day walking in Bkk. Price was excellent too.

Great staff, relaxed atmosphere and the cleanest hostel I've stayed at so far!

Great location, super convenience, staffs are friendly, cleaning ladies are doing great job.

• 4th Oct 2013
  • China

My stay there was amazing! The staffs were really helpful and polite, room was cleaned everyday. The location is good... just a few minutes walk to siam paragon and national stadium is right outside the hostel! Super value for money!

• 3rd Oct 2013
  • Singapore

Great hostel, I will visit again.

Best hostel in Bangkok.

All people who work there were very atencious, and they did all to make my time there really special!

Good location , clean ,safe and value cost

• 28th Sep 2013
  • Thailand

Excellent staff! And so clean! Suggest more activities. Thanks for everything lub.d. see you again one day!

• 27th Sep 2013

A wonderful place with a very communal and friendly atmosphere, exactly what one traveling alone wants, but 500 baht for a night is pretty expensive, especially to not even include breakfast

• 27th Sep 2013

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square is situated at a very convenient location, just beside the National Stadium BTS and walking distance to shopping malls such as MBK, Siam Center and Siam Paragon. It takes us only 45 minutes to travel from Suvarnabhumi Airport to the hostel via MRT & BTS. The hostel is also well secured with room keys issued as access cards to enter the main living area leading up to our rooms. The hostel staff are very kind and friendly as well.

• 26th Sep 2013
  • Singapore

They have all what you need in a Hostel. I would ad a shelf in the shower, but thats me being to picky and overachiever. The hostel is excellent!!!

• 26th Sep 2013
  • Argentina

It was my first time staying in a hostel and absolutely love it. The staffs are friendly and very accomodating.

• 25th Sep 2013
  • Philippines

Well located a few steps Of bts (sky train)

• 25th Sep 2013
  • Spain

The older LubD seems newer and more fun than this one, but this location is really great if you are only staying for a short visit since it's right off the skyrail.

maybe add a small pantry for guests

• 21st Sep 2013
  • Indonesia

I really like this place,as let me feel really relax with my room mates.The staff are good at english and they always smiling! I will introduce my friends to come here!

• 21st Sep 2013
  • China

It was pretty good expect acceibility to go tourist spot such as Grand palace but there is subway station in front of this guest house. We could go the shopping center by walk easily. In the conclusion I would like to stay this guest house again. One more thing there is no elevator so if you have a big luggage you'd better stay 2nd floor.

• 20th Sep 2013
  • South Korea

If the hostel could provide a lock to people who come into for the first time(return when check out),it would be better.

Dear guest, Thank you for your comment. We have been considering the padlock issue for sometime and found that providing padlock may have added quite a few complications to the check in/out process and a burden for our guest to be responsible for the extra “key”. However, giving your comment, we are looking harder into the right solution to this problem as we admit that getting the padlock to be used during the stay may be inconvenience to some. Sincerely, Lub d Management.

Pros: 1. Location near shopping centre and BTS station. 2. Staffs are nice, kind and HONEST (my friend left his watch at the bathroom, when we back he asked the staffs are they found his watch and yes they keep it for him *two thumbs up*) Cons: 1. Must go down to lobby to make a coffee, please add a water dispenser & coffee or tea at 2nd floor at least. 2. Bedbugs... I think you should do fogging at least once a month to keep the bugs getting back to bedrooms (got a few bites from them)

• 13th Sep 2013
  • Indonesia

Dear guest, We are very sorry about the incident. We take this issue most seriously and we can’t accept this to happen at our facility. We had blocked the room that you had stayed, and done the very detail inspection to the room. We will not release the room for service unless we are confident that it meets our high standard. We will not settle for anything less on this aspect. We thank you for bringing this to our attention. Sincerely, Lub d Management.