Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

1978 Total Reviews

My flight was arrived at BKK around mid-night and I was afraid to take a taxi to reach the hostel but Lub-d was located near by station and big hotel so the taxi driver easily find the way. Staffs were kind and cleaness was enough for me but one thing I hated was some machinery noisy sound was happening all night near by air-conditioner in my room, 105 so I could not sleep well. If I visit again BKK, I'll definitely stay at Lub-d but I hope the strange sound won't be gone.

Dear Guest: Thank you very much for your kind words and ratings. Regarding the noise in the room, we apologize for any inconvenience during your previous stay. We hope you will stay at Lub d again. And if you hear that noise again, kindly let us know as soon as you can. We will do everything we can to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Sincerely, Lub d Management.

This is what a hostel should be like. Everything is professional and well thought out. Facilities and service is great. Everything was just amazing. The only thing that bothered me what that there was some repairing in one of the other rooms, very loud banging that bothered me at around 9 or 10 am. I was already awake but I'm sure some people weren't.

Dear Arthur, Thank you for your great rating and review for us, you made our day :) As for the loud noise, kindly accept our apologies. we will make sure it won't happen again. Your feedback helps us improve our service for our guests. We appreciate your help. Hope to see you back here again soon. With friendly regards, Lub d Management team and the gang :)

Everything was good and for shopping the location is excellent, the only thing that we didn't like was the ceiling in the bathroom with a lot of humidity showing.

• 11th Sep 2013
  • Mexico

Dear Guest: Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us. We have inspected the room and saw what you meant at the ceiling. We will have every room checked and fixed as soon as we can. Your feedback is valuable to us and will help us improve our future guests' experience at Lub d. Hope to have a chance to welcome you again soon. Best regards, Lub d Management.

Thank you ver much for the lovely stay, the assistance and the friendly faces! I enjoyed it very much at lub d and it felt a bit like coming home after traveling. Keep up the good work!

• 7th Sep 2013
  • Switzerland

This is my third stay in LubD and all i can say they got better and better. Very clean, super nice staff and very convinient location. Definitely will come back to stay :)

It stayed only 2 nights in BKK so I didn't have much time to stay at the hostel. However whenever I needed some help, the staff in Lud d were helped me with smile. I like the staff and location so much. They don't have an elevator, that was the one thing I am not happy with, but it was acceptable.

• 5th Sep 2013
  • South Korea

the staff is extremely friendly and helpful

• 4th Sep 2013
  • Switzerland

We love everything about this hotel.. This is my second time stay at lub.d... And I will go back for sure when I go to bkk :)

• 3rd Sep 2013
  • Indonesia

Nothing wrong to say about the place. I would love to be able to stay in such a good hostel each time I travel! Many thanks to the staff. They were incredible nice and useful!

• 1st Sep 2013
  • Colombia

Dear Angela, We are very happy to know that you were happy while staying with us! Hope to see you again soon! With a smile and a BIG hug, Lub d Hosts.

Hi, I enjoyed everything at Lb'D except the checking out which was a pain: They had me wait for a loooong time while they checked the room, and I felt the suspected me of having knicked something. It felt very ackward and a great waste of time as I was in a hurry to go to the airport...

• 1st Sep 2013
  • Denmark

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your valuable time to write us a review We are really sorry about the check-out process which it took a long time and made you feel bad about it.Since we have only one night shift maid who need to take care all areas in the hostel so that's why it took long time. Normally when we checking the room after the guest check-out, the main reason is to check that the guest will not forget their belongings.We have to apologize you again. Have a great journey ;)

All the hostel staff at Lub D Bangkok Siam Square are very friendly, warm, polite and nice. Room, bed, bathroom everywhere are clean and comfy. Facility are complete. Lub D Bangkok Siam Square location is very good. Near shopping center such as MBK, Siam Discovery, Siam Center, Siam Paragon, Central World. Easy to look for public transport such as Taxi, Bus, BTS Sky Train, MRT, Tuk Tuk, etc. Convenience store such as 7/11 is just a few step away.

We loved our stay at lub D! The staff were really friendly and helpful! The atmosphere was perfect but i just have one comment, the lavatory in the rooms was not well thought of since the water leaks from all sides of the sink, going to the floor, when you use it. But over all i love lub d! I'll def go back there

• 27th Aug 2013
  • Philippines

very convenient place. and very clean. especially I feel safe and convenient because the female dormitory area is separate from other place and others cannot enter without key.

• 27th Aug 2013
  • Japan

highlyyyy recommen

I loved this place!! Close to the Skytrain (which, btw, is so easy to use) and a few big shopping centres. It was really clean and just what I needed. I will recommend to everyone. The staff are great too!

• 23rd Aug 2013

I had a few reservations about staying in a hostel ,though on arrival these were put to rest.The facilities are great and the staff especially,were outstanding .I apologise if i forget names but Ais,Pook,Fit. Ing ,Wo.Patrick Jojo and Meret made me feel more like a lifelong family friend rather than a first time guest.I have worked in the service industry for 25 years and was completely impressed by their friendliness and professionalism. The location at Siam Sq is very convenient

• 21st Aug 2013

Great time there, and the staff were really friendly.

Lub d's location, security, staff, breakfast, facilities like washer, hair dryer, locker, free wifi, free internet etc. was perfect. I'd like to go Lub d again, if i go to thailand.

• 20th Aug 2013
  • South Korea

수진님, HostelWorld에 귀하의 평가에 따르면, 고객님 보내주신 편지 잘 받아 보았습니다. 고객님의 따끔한 충고 대단히 감사드립니다. 고객님의 말씀으로 인하여 더욱더 발전해나가는 Lub d Bangkok - Siam Square 되겠습니다. 저희가 더 해드릴 일이 있거나, 개선할 점이 있다면 저희에게 알려주십시오. 항상 좋은 일만 가득하시길 바랍니다. 좋은 하루 되십시오.

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square was a convenient place to stay - it was near the Sky Train that connected one to everything/everyone. Perfect! One thing: washing machines/dryers were off limits after 10pm, a time when most overnight guests were returning to their rooms. We would be out most of the day, shopping, eating, and exploring the city, only to return in the evenings to be told we couldn't use the machines. That was inconvenient, but we learned to get around it.

GOOD LOCATION