Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

2004 Total Reviews

Great hostel, I will visit again.

Best hostel in Bangkok.

All people who work there were very atencious, and they did all to make my time there really special!

Good location , clean ,safe and value cost

• 28th Sep 2013
  • Thailand

Excellent staff! And so clean! Suggest more activities. Thanks for everything lub.d. see you again one day!

• 27th Sep 2013

A wonderful place with a very communal and friendly atmosphere, exactly what one traveling alone wants, but 500 baht for a night is pretty expensive, especially to not even include breakfast

• 27th Sep 2013

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square is situated at a very convenient location, just beside the National Stadium BTS and walking distance to shopping malls such as MBK, Siam Center and Siam Paragon. It takes us only 45 minutes to travel from Suvarnabhumi Airport to the hostel via MRT & BTS. The hostel is also well secured with room keys issued as access cards to enter the main living area leading up to our rooms. The hostel staff are very kind and friendly as well.

• 26th Sep 2013
  • Singapore

They have all what you need in a Hostel. I would ad a shelf in the shower, but thats me being to picky and overachiever. The hostel is excellent!!!

• 26th Sep 2013
  • Argentina

It was my first time staying in a hostel and absolutely love it. The staffs are friendly and very accomodating.

• 25th Sep 2013
  • Philippines

Well located a few steps Of bts (sky train)

• 25th Sep 2013
  • Spain

The older LubD seems newer and more fun than this one, but this location is really great if you are only staying for a short visit since it's right off the skyrail.

maybe add a small pantry for guests

• 21st Sep 2013
  • Indonesia

I really like this place,as let me feel really relax with my room mates.The staff are good at english and they always smiling! I will introduce my friends to come here!

• 21st Sep 2013
  • China

It was pretty good expect acceibility to go tourist spot such as Grand palace but there is subway station in front of this guest house. We could go the shopping center by walk easily. In the conclusion I would like to stay this guest house again. One more thing there is no elevator so if you have a big luggage you'd better stay 2nd floor.

• 20th Sep 2013
  • South Korea

If the hostel could provide a lock to people who come into for the first time(return when check out),it would be better.

Dear guest, Thank you for your comment. We have been considering the padlock issue for sometime and found that providing padlock may have added quite a few complications to the check in/out process and a burden for our guest to be responsible for the extra “key”. However, giving your comment, we are looking harder into the right solution to this problem as we admit that getting the padlock to be used during the stay may be inconvenience to some. Sincerely, Lub d Management.

Pros: 1. Location near shopping centre and BTS station. 2. Staffs are nice, kind and HONEST (my friend left his watch at the bathroom, when we back he asked the staffs are they found his watch and yes they keep it for him *two thumbs up*) Cons: 1. Must go down to lobby to make a coffee, please add a water dispenser & coffee or tea at 2nd floor at least. 2. Bedbugs... I think you should do fogging at least once a month to keep the bugs getting back to bedrooms (got a few bites from them)

• 13th Sep 2013
  • Indonesia

Dear guest, We are very sorry about the incident. We take this issue most seriously and we can’t accept this to happen at our facility. We had blocked the room that you had stayed, and done the very detail inspection to the room. We will not release the room for service unless we are confident that it meets our high standard. We will not settle for anything less on this aspect. We thank you for bringing this to our attention. Sincerely, Lub d Management.

My flight was arrived at BKK around mid-night and I was afraid to take a taxi to reach the hostel but Lub-d was located near by station and big hotel so the taxi driver easily find the way. Staffs were kind and cleaness was enough for me but one thing I hated was some machinery noisy sound was happening all night near by air-conditioner in my room, 105 so I could not sleep well. If I visit again BKK, I'll definitely stay at Lub-d but I hope the strange sound won't be gone.

Dear Guest: Thank you very much for your kind words and ratings. Regarding the noise in the room, we apologize for any inconvenience during your previous stay. We hope you will stay at Lub d again. And if you hear that noise again, kindly let us know as soon as you can. We will do everything we can to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Sincerely, Lub d Management.

This is what a hostel should be like. Everything is professional and well thought out. Facilities and service is great. Everything was just amazing. The only thing that bothered me what that there was some repairing in one of the other rooms, very loud banging that bothered me at around 9 or 10 am. I was already awake but I'm sure some people weren't.

Dear Arthur, Thank you for your great rating and review for us, you made our day :) As for the loud noise, kindly accept our apologies. we will make sure it won't happen again. Your feedback helps us improve our service for our guests. We appreciate your help. Hope to see you back here again soon. With friendly regards, Lub d Management team and the gang :)

Everything was good and for shopping the location is excellent, the only thing that we didn't like was the ceiling in the bathroom with a lot of humidity showing.

• 11th Sep 2013
  • Mexico

Dear Guest: Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us. We have inspected the room and saw what you meant at the ceiling. We will have every room checked and fixed as soon as we can. Your feedback is valuable to us and will help us improve our future guests' experience at Lub d. Hope to have a chance to welcome you again soon. Best regards, Lub d Management.

Thank you ver much for the lovely stay, the assistance and the friendly faces! I enjoyed it very much at lub d and it felt a bit like coming home after traveling. Keep up the good work!

• 7th Sep 2013