Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

1917 Total Reviews

The hostel is good with friendly staffs, but the rooms are quite small. If they serve breakfast for free might be better. Minimal for bread, butter and jam. And they don't clean our room everyday. It was so noisy when the guests was talking each other outside the room on midnight until morning. It was so annoying on sleeping hour. Better to make rules for it so the other guests can sleep well.

• 31st Jul 2013
  • Indonesia

Wonderful staff, great location. We met several people who travel often to Bangkok and they always choose this hostel, that means something.

Bed bugs encountered on room 310 where one of my friend got bitten. I killed 2 bed bugs as well. No daily cleaning as well if i am not wrong as bed sheets were as it is. Maybe we are unlucky as the reviews are pretty good overall.

• 27th Jul 2013
  • Singapore
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Dear guest, we are very sorry about the incident. We take this issue most seriously and we can’t accept this to happen at our facility. We had blocked the room that you had stayed, and done the very detail inspection to the room. We will not release this room, or any other rooms for service unless we are confident that it meets our high standard. We will not settle for anything less on this aspect. We thank you for bringing this to our attention. Sincerely, Lub d Management

Great hostel with amazing showers and the iPod dock is a fantastic idea!

Awesome location for a super cheap price. Staff were friendly but nothing about the place was over-the-top. Had a BLAST at the Friday night pub crawl!

Everything in this hostel is fantastic , the lobby is a little small , and also crowded which make me feel not very good.all in all , this hostel is a excellent one , i definitely will recommend to my friends.

Thanks for having us again, we had a great stay and look forward to staying again in the future.

The hostel was very nice - it was clean, close to central attractions and had excellent showers. However, the price of a twin room was much higher than in many of the other hostels I stayed in and it felt rather clinical. It was not the best value for money, but might be if you book a dorm room instead.

We booked a four persons room, nice location, but the room is too damp, maybe since the air conditioning. Good overall.

We loved Lub d Siam Square- it was easy to get to from the airport upon arrival after a long flight, and easy to hop on the air train to go anywhere in the city because if the convenient location. The staff was helpful and gave us great city tips. The shared baths were always clean, too. Also, they let you store your luggage for up to sixty days, so if you shop in Bangkok, you don't have to lug it for the rest of your trip- just swing by on your way back to pick up your stuff! Great hostel!

• 18th Jul 2013

hope there are some locks for the lockers in the room. It's not that I don't trust other people, but it is true that it feels unsafe.

• 17th Jul 2013
  • South Korea

I love that the hostel is centrally located in Bangkok's shopping district and exploring the city is made easy by the fact that the BTS station is right in front. Plenty of places to eat around the area as well. The front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating. I'd also like to thank the housekeeping people for always keeping not just our room but the entire premises tidy. I'd love to stay in Lub D Siam Square again when I come back to Bangkok. Salamat from the Philippines!

• 17th Jul 2013
  • Philippines

Great place, really friendly and more like a hotel than a hostel in terms of facilities. But not great for backpackers as its a long way from khao San road

Excellent hostel located in Bangkok. Wonderful location and great staff. Highly suggested. No complaints or concerns, except some of the flooring is a bit uneven and there are no elevators. So, it is not disability friendly.

Helpful staff, great location near shops and opposite National Stadium train station. I thought the place was reasonably clean and modern facilities. Loved the large bunks in the deluxe rooms and air con meant I got a good night's rest.

Basically everything is perfect for me and my mate,but unfortunately one of our roommate doesn't know how to be respectful.We don't know her nationality until the end of day,we try to communicate with her. but she still close the air-con in mid night. When my mate start feeling hot in the room,he turn the air-con on again, but this cute roommate close the air con again. I hope that you all can come out the notice board that dorm room is sharing room. Please share politely with other roommate~ :)

• 12th Jul 2013
  • Malaysia

Great location, friendly staff, amazing price. This hostel betters most regular hotels in the city.

• 11th Jul 2013
  • Philippines

We had a good time here on our honeymoon. There are lots of cool things nearby. The laundry drier wasn't the best but aside from that, a great facility.

• 7th Jul 2013

Great hostel, clean and with lots of space! Everyday there's activities to do! Great location as well. Though the prices at the bar are a bit more expensive than the convinience store close to it.

The best hostel I've ever stayed! Great location and very clean :) Will definitely stay here again next time!!