Fabulous 2,443 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2,443 Total Reviews
Lub d Bangkok Siam Located at 925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok Bangkok 10330 925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan
89% 2443
13.7466906 100.5290114
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
7th Jan 2017

Great Hostel – love the environment, movie theater, cleanliness.

• England, Male, 18-24
6th Jan 2017

Was awesome location staff are amazing people place is really cool. Good vibes all round if I come to Bangkok again will stay again. If I had to pick something it would be the food. It isn't good but as you are located to so much amazing food around that isn't a problem at all. Stay here it's a good hostel

2nd Jan 2017
6.6

I made a mistake trying to book LubD Silom. I proposed to stay one night and move to Silom (Same Group). They refused. It would be good if Hostelworld protects us in these cases. The private twin room did not have a safety deposit box or any lockers. If the TV room is closed at night what's the point of having one? You may as well turn this into a nice common room.

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Dec 2016

The hostel was very clean and tidy. In an excellent location with the skytrain literally right outside the door of the hostel it couldnt be easier to get around. The social areas were great with food onsite if needed or within walking distance of many shops or resturants. Would highly reccomd staying here. If partying is what you want the its a away from the nightlife parts of bangkok but not difficult to get to if you wanted.

26th Dec 2016

The staff members are always so helpful. I have stayed at both this location and the one in Patong Beach in Phuket. The location has everything you are looking for. Whether its a good night sleep or a pit stop to the next adventure. They will connect you and help you plan the next steps with the site seeing rep there. Overall I believe you will have a great experience. I stayed in the private room there so I can't speak for the dorm rooms. But room 201 was perfect for me. I would stay there agañ

• Emmra
  • Philippines, Female, 25-30
22nd Dec 2016

It's a nice hostel with good location.

20th Dec 2016

Very good location.

• pablo3231
  • England, Female, 31-40
14th Dec 2016

Great hostel! Right next to a BTS station and a few minutes walk from several shopping malls. I liked the way they had a whole floor just for female only dorms. I also appreciated the cleanliness of the shower/bathrooms, the washers and dryers that we could use, and the friendly staff. The only thing that could be improved upon is the breakfast - perhaps some healthier options than white toast and croissants? Otherwise a great stay!

• Canada, Male, 25-30
11th Dec 2016

Great staff, helped me store my luggage after my stay and were generally very helpful throughout with whatever I needed. Food was great too!

• England, Male, 31-40
5th Dec 2016

Excellent hostel with great staff. I only had a short stop over in Mandalay and they really helped me to plan and fit the most in.