Lub d Bangkok Silom Reviews

4 Decho Road Suriyawong, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

Good, clean hostel in a central location. Staff are very friendly and it's got a nice bar to chill out at the end of a hectic day.

Really pleasant hostel, chilled atmosphere and the staff are very friendly. Close to the sky train network, which helped massively with getting to and from the airport. Very modern, clean and nice chill out lounge downstairs. Stayed here twice during my time in South East Asia and would not recommend anywhere else in Bangkok.

Thanks a million for a perfect score and really nice review. We are so proud to know that you had a great experience in our hostel. It's our pleasure to serve you. Hope to have you with us on your next visit to Bangkok. Wiracha S. (Fai) Hostel Manager

People extremely friendly. Good staff .. Nice stay

• 11th Jul 2014

Thank you very much for giving us a chance to be your host...and so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will always welcome you back...hope to see you again. :) , Wiracha S. (Fai) Hostel Manager & The Gang

Very nice and clean hostel with some of the best facilities I have seen in my time as a traveler. Toilets and bath had high-end hotel standards despite being shared and rooms had changed sheets and towels every day. The social common area could have been better, but they're are very good at selling you stuff from the bar, making buckets and even doing it with our own bought liquor. I would definitely recommend the place.

Loved this place. Met so many cool people and the staff are awesome. I loved that they had activities every night. The bathroom was the only problem. It was nice and big but smelled of mold. The location is kind of far from the pRty areas but nice and quiet. Would definitely recommend.

The staffs were being very helpful and we became friends started from a nice smile on their face, Nidnung and Orn, two girls are so adorable that i can chat with them all night no problem. Lub D is pretty big and pretty, think if i can I'll stay here and join all the events everyday! Thanks!

Second stay here and I will be back

This was a fantastic hostel! :) I would recommend it to everyone!

• 28th Jun 2014

Thank you for stay with us, you also fantastic. nice to have you here! Wiracha S. (Fai) Hostel manager and the gang.

Very clean, looks like a hotel! Stuff are very helpful.

Nice and clean all the time, breakfast was cheap and available all the time. The staff were very helpful! However when booking the price suddenly doubled on the last page which we didn't realise until it was too late. It was in a good area of Silom (the quieter area of Bangkok) but if you want to be near to the main parts of Bangkok such as khoa San road, the temples, china town etc. it can be a bit far to walk! However taxis over to that area are around 80 baht (around £1.60)

• 24th Jun 2014

Beautiful hostel - convenient for train and airport

This hostel is an amazing place to stay. Even though it is far from the main attractions, the train station is a 10 min. walk. I highly recommend this hostel if one is looking for real comfort away from home :) Cheers to a helpful staff and incredible tourist advisor, Natalie!

• 23rd Jun 2014

Hostel was comfortable & clean, security was excellent & the female bathroom was spotless. But there is no atmosphere & it's in a boring location. Not near any great restaurants & bars. Not a very sociable place.

Only positive comments can be said about this place. 100% recommended.

• 23rd Jun 2014

One of the best Backpacker's Hostels we've stayed in - really friendly staff, great bathroom set up, loved the social area which has 6 computers, TV, bar, free tea and coffee, tour desk and somewhere to chill outside. The only downside is that you can't set your own code on the safe in your room. Thanks for a great stay!

Excellent facilities at amazing value, better than many, many hotels I've stayed in. Good friendly atmosphere, if I'm ever in Bangkok again, this is where I'll be staying no questions asked.

It is a great hostel, the rooms and bathrooms are really clean and comfortable and it has a great atmosphere. However, we think is was too expensive for being a hostel.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

Another excellent stay here! The staff are the reason I keep coming back they are so helpful and knowledgable about the Bangkok area! Thanks again Lub D

We really appreciate for your comment. It's our pleasure to have you here again. Your comment will help us a lot to improve our service more and more. Thank you!

Excellent hostel. Best place I stayed at while in Thailand hands down