Lub d Bangkok Silom Reviews

4 Decho Road Suriyawong, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

This Hostel has been the best one i have stayed so far in Bangkok! The staff is very friendly and helpfull. The bed are very comfortable and the wifi excellent :) i highly recoment this place and i am defenitly goong to stay at Lub.d again.

Very interesting environment. One complaint was that it was a little loud at night, causing vibrations that kept me from sleeping well. Also, their Wi-Fi wasn't very good.

Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms and nicely designed spaces.

• 2nd May 2015

Well organized, great vibe. The AC in the rooms could be less noisy and you can't leave your gadgets charging in your room because you have to take the keycard away with you.

Great facilities, fun hostel. A little far from things but overall no complaints, I would stay again.

Awesome friendly funky place where we met so many awesome people from the four corners of the world 👌🏼so glad we decided on Lub D hostel

• 27th Apr 2015

This hostel has thought of absolutely everything. Anything and everything a traveler could need as a guest in a hostel they have thought of and are ready to help you with. In terms of cleanliness and facilities, probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Only downside might be that it didnt feel very social in terms of meeting other travelers, but still everyone working there is super nice and the location is great as well.

The people from all walks of life, the 24-7 accommodating staff, the super versatile facilities. Truly it was the best hostel I've ever been to and the friends I made there in the span of 3 days will last me a lifetime.

Best hostel in Bangkok! Super sociable by the end of my 3rd day our group was 13 people strong with all of us being solo travellers. Staff are incredible, rooms and facilities clean. Decent wifi except Instagram doesn't work on iPhones. Works on android, windows for some reason. Stay at this hostel!!

I've stayed at both Lub d's in Bangkok several times- one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at.

Stayed here through Songkran and it was such a good time! All the staff were friendly and got involved with the water fights outside. Toilet paper instead of a bum gun was also a welcome sight after a couple weeks in Southern Thailand. Probably could've been cheaper than £11 a night but it was still a really cool place to stay.

Really enjoyed my time at this hostel- very friendly atmosphere and easy to meet people with the common bar area. Only issue is location- a ferry taxi or taxi away from the centre (so not far!) but if I'd been staying here longer might have been a bit of a money eater. Facilities are really good- very secure and also very clean! Lovely showers which were a godsend after being soaked for the Songkran festivities. Would recommend this hostel.

The hostel was really clean and modern, great bathroom facilities. I was travelling alone and it was so easy to meet other people at the hostel. Everyone was friendly. The staff were really helpful. I would definitely book it again when travelling to Bangkok. You should too I guarantee you'll have the best experience there!

Stayed at multiple hostels in bangkok. This one was my favorite. Great location. clean and neat hostel.

Works hard to create a good atmosphere and definitely is run very efficiently! Aesthetically though, the rooms and bathrooms could use way more lighting and multiple of the individual outlets beside the beds were broken.

Very nice hostel! nice area and very kind and helpful staff

Loved this place. Rooms nice and clean, beds comfy and your own plug and light. Bathrooms were big, lots of showers. Nice touches like free popcorn! Good location for sky train and getting to the river. Staff were really helpful too. Met some other travellers too - good common area.

It's a really good place to stay and if you travel alone you can meet other travelers as well.It was clean,and full of good energy.And also info desk helps a lot.

Really lovely hostel. Very clean with amazing showers and really good AC. It was just at bit difficult directly taxis to get us back there.

Overrated