Lub d Bangkok Silom Reviews

4 Decho Road Suriyawong, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

Lub D is amazing!! We have already recommended to other travellers we have met. Someone in our room asked the staff to turn down the AC which they did in our 8 bed dorm so we cooked one night instead of them just giving her extra blankets. But the staff were amazing, every question answered! Loved Bangkok!!

I had some issues with the shower water going really hot and the drain clogging, but other than that I was impressed with everything and everyone was really nice!

Fantastic place..wish I had more days on hand.Loved every bit of my stay here.met great people.the staff was always helpful and the breakfast was yummmmmmm..highly recommended

Me and 2 friends stayed at Lub.d from 17 march till 22 and enjoyed it so much. The atmosphere in the hostel is so unique and it's what they say on the posters (you leave as a friend). The crew is very kind and helpfull (to bad I couldn't bring the girls in, but hey) and the people that stayed there al had a great mentality. With new friends (made lots there) we went to RCA (Route66 is the best!) and had the best time of my life in Thailand. BTS SkyTrain is conveniently located at 15 minutes.

The facilities and cleanliness of Lub d Silom are faultless, with a great, spacious bathroom and plenty of space in my twin room. The hostel looks great with a sort of rail-carriage thing vaguely going on. There wasn't so much of an atmosphere, but that's through no fault of the establishment... Overall this Is a great place to stay in a neighbourhood with lots to do.

I really enjoyed my stay here the hostel is really nice, it's very stylish and practical. I would definitely stay here again. It's a bit more of a chilled out location but. Lose enough to everything to see and visit all the sights. I think I will stay here again when in bangkok

Facilities were incredibly clean and bedrooms were also. Staff weren't particularly friendly or welcoming but it was okay. In hindsight it would have been nicer to be a little closer to the old town.

• 14th Mar 2015

The staff was really helpful. The explain everything. It's a little bit far from de city. I meet a lot of people. I had a great stay.

If your social and like a bit less party life this Hostel is perfect has everything you want, be aware will cost 90 baht taxi to co san rd.

This hostel was very reasonably priced for the location. Room was nice and shared bathroom was clean and well maintained. Staff were very friendly. Food served downstairs was good and cheap. Wifi wasn't great in the room though.

Best hostel in Bangkok! Definitely a must-stay! ;-) and the staff are all amazing!

I loved Lub d the rooms were equiped and very clean the hostel had a very homely feel and the staff were extremely helpful would deffinitly recommend.

Not without reason the highest rated hostels in Bangkok! They're also booked out a lot if you're the spontaneous kinda person. As an alternative check out the WEBangkok not far from here. The silom rd is a great place to stay while in Bangkok if you're not into the kaosan touristy places

Would stay again. Couldn't fault

• 9th Mar 2015

I think my favourite hostel so far. Very clean and excellent facilities. The staff were very nice and lots of activities available.

A quiet located Hostel with very friendly and helpfully stuff. Extremly clean rooms and bathrooms. The hostel is nearby a bts station. We enjoyed our stay in lub d silom!

I stayed at Lub D twice in three weeks and LOVED it on both occasions. I met some amazing people.

• 1st Mar 2015

Very Good Hostel. Very helpful staff and very spacious common room. They have free computers with internet connection. The location is 2 stations away from Siam Square which is like the central. I would recommend anyone for staying in this hostel!

Nice Hostel for exploring Bangkok. Take a taximeter Cab to koh San Road if you want to party- only 80 baht. Otherwise you have the Skytrain and the ferry nearby. The Hostel has a really high standard but some of the stuff is rather unfriendly.

I can not praise this place enough. Not only is this the best hostel in Asia, it's probably one of the best in the world! The staff are amazing and always helpful and on hand. It's also an amazing place for meeting people, met so many wonderful characters and new friends here. It's super clean and the facilities are great. Thank u Lub d for such an amazing time. Highly recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7