Lub d Bangkok Silom Reviews

4 Decho Road Suriyawong, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

I loved the staff, loved 90% of you guys but this one guy who said after 10 " It's lunch time " and I looked behind me and saw people with just served breakfast really made me feel bad about that guy. He is probably not liking his job or something there. I couldn't be arsed to get angry... This is how you get bad reviews and that is not what you need. Next time try to be nice with customers...

Everything was great. The bathrooms were fantastic! Definitely would recommend.

We are really happy that you enjoyed staying with us. We hope we will be able to serve you again. Thank you very much for your stay.

Can't fault the staff. They were excellant, very helpful and obliging. Only thing I would ask is that sheets are changed when you stay for a week. I stayed six nights in a female dormitory and my friend seven and the sheets were never changed. It's a hot dormitory with only fan so gets very stuffy.

• 4th Sep 2014

We firstly would like to apologize for the inconvenience may cause you while your stay. We will bring your comment to improve our cleanliness and our housekeepers. Thank you very much and we hope you will give us a second chance to serve you with a better service.

our second stay at this hostel, staff are lovely and always happy to help. my only negative is that the floors were a little dirty on this occasion and my bed sheets had dirt marks on them. only know issues however I would highly recommend this hostel!

We are really sorry that we made your stay unsatisfied. We will bring your comment to improve our cleanliness to be better. We also really would like to appreciate you for choosing us and we hope you will give us a second chance to serve you again.

We were greeted with a super friendly staff - perhaps one of the friendliest I have ever met. The hostel is really spacious (especially the common space hangout/computer/lounge/bar area), clean, and new-looking. It has a great vibe and never felt crowded even though many people were staying. We stayed in a private room w/ bath and it felt like a hotel, not a hostel. It was very clean and beautiful, provided all amenities (shampoo, soap, towels), and even gave us free water bottles every day.

Stayed in this hostel several times since a few years ago. good location, big tv room, clean, comfortable bed. But this time i noticed that some facilities were bit run down - shaking bed and a broken toilet door ... maybe it is time to look into them. Having said that, i will still come back.

The best hostel in Bangkok! Thank you ;)

This was a great hostel! We booked private ensuite room, it was very clean and nice with air-con. Location was a bit far from Khao San road. The staff were very friendly, informative and helpful! They also have a lots of activities every day at the hostel (pub crawl, game night, thai food night...). In front of the hostel there is nice terrace where you can meet other travellers and atmosphere was really relaxed. We enjoyed in our stay and would recommend this hostel!

This was the second time we stayed here during our trip. More like a hotel, so clean and there are Hairdryers in the bathrooms. We got upgraded to a private room, great air con and the place is so clean. Loads of movies to watch in the cinema, plus there was free popcorn. Easy to get taxis outside the hostel.

Stayed here for two nights. Were able to leave bags in luggage room even once we had checked out and were able to shower on our return to collect them which was a bonus!

• 22nd Aug 2014

Perfect for a back packers haunt

Lub D has one of the best facilities we've ever seen in a hostel, from the bar, PCs, room facilities, bathrooms, travel desks, etc. as well as one of the most organized hostels we've stayed in. Not only was the hostel purpose-built for backpackers from the ground up, it had good organized staff that properly managed everything. The only small issue was that it was a bit far from the metro, which was ok with a 15 min walk. Other than that, we would without a doubt come back here again.

This place was reet good. Only stayed here for two nights but was very pleased with our stay. Awesome chilling vibe and the staff get you involved with their daily activities which included free whiskey shots! Would definitely recommended if you're looking into that area to stay.

staff always happy to help, breakfast excellent! excellent facilities and well maintained, brilliant air conditioning and comfy beds. not to mention the amazing people you meet.

I absolutely enjoyed the free popcorn and the staff couldn't have been nicer!

Stayed one night in the hostel and was a very good experience. Good location, friendly staff and very clean rooms wit very good facilities.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

I literally can't fault LubD hostels. Myself and my friend stayed in 2012 and loved it so we made sure to book this summer. Everytime we go to Bangkok we book to stay at LubD the staff are amazing and they always arrange social activities which is a perfect way for lone travellers to meet. If you book a shared dorm the shared bathroom is ALWAYS clean and they provide shampoo/showergel. The place is completely safe with lockers in shared rooms and we had a safe in our double room which was great!

• 8th Aug 2014

Brilliant hostel, so luxurious. Hairdryers and straighteners in the ladies dorms. So quiet inside compared to bangkoks noisy streets. Very helpful directions from the airport. Very close to the sky bar and patpong night market. When we were there the staff gave out free Thai food. Very good hostel, we're returning in two weeks

Thank you very much for giving us a chance to be your host...and so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. See you in two weeks.

this place is unreal. they have their own bar and lounge and serves cheap breakfast and other foods. The staffs there are so friendly. They have a trip adviser in the main lobby to help you book buses and other extrusions. The security felt great. Facility and atmosphere felt like its own. I highly recommend anyone staying in Bangkok to check out this hostel.

Good, clean hostel in a central location. Staff are very friendly and it's got a nice bar to chill out at the end of a hectic day.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5