Lub d Bangkok Silom Reviews

4 Decho Road Suriyawong, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

You need to put the brackets on the lockers to secure them to the walls as you can easily tip them over onto someone due to the weight of the backpacks. Mine started to tip when removing my backpack.

it was really good to chose this hostel during my traveling. whenever i asked things to the crews, they said me back really nicely. if i have a chance to visit bangkok agian in some days, i will go this hostel again!

Awesome hostel. The staff was great. It was very easy to make friends here. The location is great.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! They know exactly what backpackers need in a hostel and have paid attention to the small details when creating the place. The Club Crawl they organized on Saturday was pretty fun too and the staff were in general quite friendly.

Good hostel, awesome vibe. the room was good, had good wifi, and the location was nice

I've stayed here before and I will return again because it is one of my favourite hostels in Thailand.. The only negative is trying to get to Koh San road around rush hour times took a long time. The main shopping centres etc are easy to get to on the sky train

Lub d in Silom was a great hostel for my 2-night stay. The private room and shared bathroom were super clean and spacious. The staff were helpful when asked, but they were not overly friendly or inviting. The wi-fi worked without any problems, although it was a bit annoying to have to login everytime you wanted to use it. The hostel was in a good location within walking distance to Patpong Road.

Lovely hostel and very comfortable. Wasnt very socialable when I was there which was a shame. Being a solo backpacker it would have been nice to meet friend to share a beer or two with but did not happen here. I imagine the atmosphere changes often though. Other than that my stay was lovely. The girl at the tour desk is awesome chat and knows lots about places to go and see in Bangkok which was great. Rest of the staff where very helpful and lovely although again quite quite. Would recommend!

Loved the bathrooms and the staff! :)

Hostel is 5km away from khao San road , however if your not interested in the typical backpacking scene and want a more of a relaxed atmosphere then this is the hostel to choose

It is one of the best hostel I've ever been. I like it so much, very good location, near the BTS, and it's convenient to go anywhere. Good equipment and service, in one word, everything is so convenient and make you feel warm and comfy. I had a good time there!!!!!highly recommend!

Good hostel but nothing that exceeded my expectations. Location is good - a bit away from the main sights, otherwise its a great location after a long day out. I would stay here again. The atmosphere of meeting other travellers isn't that best, its a little stagnant and the common room didn't help, although I still met quite a few cool guys!

Well worth it and awesome hostel, the woman at the travel desk gave great tips for a day around bangkok, it's near the night market and a lot of food options. Awesome place

• 14th Nov 2014

Cleanest hostel I've stayed in for a long time! I will stay here again every time I am in Bangkok. The only slight negative is that it's not really near anything but taxis are cheap!

We wanted a place in Bangkok a bit quieter, very close to the sky train and subway easy to get around. Bathroom was great rooms were clean.

a perfect place to stay while visiting Bongkok, close to the market, massage shops. just 10mins walk from the Patong night market, Japaness street, n big malls for all the daily supplies. the stuff was very helpful, i had a an early arrive, n they were very willing to help me out n gave me some good tips about my lunch n massage place, lovely!! i also met good roommates for outing, nothing to complain at all! btw, close to the BTS, quite in the night, free wifi, good shower n toilet, AC works!

Overall, I think that this is a really nice hostel. It's in a good location, the staff are friendly, it's very clean and it's a good place for meeting people.

This hostel has thought of everything...from hair driers AND hair straighteners in the ladies bathrooms to secure lockers in your rooms big enough to fit a 75l backpack into it. It's a funky "warehouse" themed building adds to the coolness of the hostel.. The staff have also been particularly good as I left my beloved kindle in the room when I left to which they have posted back home for me. Worth a visit but remember to take along a padlock of your own for the lockers :) thanks Lub D

Great hostel with a cool design, spacious bar and common area, and very helpful staff. Depending on what you want to do in Bangkok the location in Silom may be an issue - but regardless it's a short walk from the skytrain and MTR stations.

Nice and friendly staff, a little bit far out, but still some bars in walking distance.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4