Lub d Bangkok Silom Reviews

4 Decho Road Suriyawong, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

Loved the bathrooms and the staff! :)

Hostel is 5km away from khao San road , however if your not interested in the typical backpacking scene and want a more of a relaxed atmosphere then this is the hostel to choose

It is one of the best hostel I've ever been. I like it so much, very good location, near the BTS, and it's convenient to go anywhere. Good equipment and service, in one word, everything is so convenient and make you feel warm and comfy. I had a good time there!!!!!highly recommend!

Good hostel but nothing that exceeded my expectations. Location is good - a bit away from the main sights, otherwise its a great location after a long day out. I would stay here again. The atmosphere of meeting other travellers isn't that best, its a little stagnant and the common room didn't help, although I still met quite a few cool guys!

Well worth it and awesome hostel, the woman at the travel desk gave great tips for a day around bangkok, it's near the night market and a lot of food options. Awesome place

• 14th Nov 2014

Cleanest hostel I've stayed in for a long time! I will stay here again every time I am in Bangkok. The only slight negative is that it's not really near anything but taxis are cheap!

We wanted a place in Bangkok a bit quieter, very close to the sky train and subway easy to get around. Bathroom was great rooms were clean.

a perfect place to stay while visiting Bongkok, close to the market, massage shops. just 10mins walk from the Patong night market, Japaness street, n big malls for all the daily supplies. the stuff was very helpful, i had a an early arrive, n they were very willing to help me out n gave me some good tips about my lunch n massage place, lovely!! i also met good roommates for outing, nothing to complain at all! btw, close to the BTS, quite in the night, free wifi, good shower n toilet, AC works!

This hostel has thought of everything...from hair driers AND hair straighteners in the ladies bathrooms to secure lockers in your rooms big enough to fit a 75l backpack into it. It's a funky "warehouse" themed building adds to the coolness of the hostel.. The staff have also been particularly good as I left my beloved kindle in the room when I left to which they have posted back home for me. Worth a visit but remember to take along a padlock of your own for the lockers :) thanks Lub D

Nice and friendly staff, a little bit far out, but still some bars in walking distance.

I had a great stay here. The whole place was clean and modern including the rooms. Staff was friendly and the wifi was fast.

Friendly and very clean, easy to meet people and the staff are great! Would definitely stay here again the next time I´m in Bangkok!

Great place, nice people, nice facility, wonderful staff great place to meet people just starting there SE Asia adventure, would stay here again in a heart beat, and plan to next time in Bangkok. Tiny bit far from the main drag but cabs are so cheap there it's almost not worth mentioning!

Great stay in a great Hostel. Nice helpfull Staff.

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Austria

Staff super nice and helpful. Location close to food. Laundry on site which is nice. Easy to met people or if you want to keep to yourself.

• 20th Oct 2014
  • paigealexg4091

We have a good time in Lub D, most of the staff is quite helpful and nice. The rooms and facilities are quite nice, recommended.

Fantastic atmosphere. Clean and straightforward.. May need some fining here and there in the coming future (toilet fixtures coming off)... Cleanliness is fantastic, especially the toilet..! But you guys can maybe clean the area behind the bed as it is dusty.. Other than that, for the price, worth every penny(or baht for the matter.. )

Cool modern hostel with a good social vibe!

The hostel is mainly geared towards western customers (dance & American music during the day), it's in a good location with friendly staff.

The common area is super chilled and fun. Staff was very helpful, took me on a tour on her day off! Clean, safe rooms with excellent facilities

• 19th Sep 2014

Thank you very much for giving us a chance to be your host...and so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. safe travels! Wiracha S. (Hostel Manager)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4