Lub d Bangkok Silom

Superb 4469 Total Reviews

• sam321pbs4313
  • USA, Male, 18-24
17th May 2017

Had an amazing time here. The staff were super friendly and helpful. Also met some really cool people in the lounge area. Overall had an amazing experience.

• England, Female, 18-24
15th May 2017

Started off staying here for 4 nights then ended up extending the stay for a whole week and got free beer! The staff were really friendly and helpful when I asked for directions to places. My dorm was good and the bathroom was kept clean. Met some really lovely people too, would come back.

• Malaysia, Female, 41+
15th May 2017

My husband and I stayed in a private room for 2. We loved the simple arrangements and no fringe room. Although we didn't even mind going down for hot water to make our coffee, a kettle in the room would be nicer. I would definitely recommend. This was my 2nd stay here 😊

12th May 2017

Lub D's are the best.

8th May 2017

Best hostel I've stayed in by far. Very clean, and modern looking. Staff are super helpful, and eve waived the late check in fee due to a delayed plane. Their compassion also extends to their travel desk, where they help you book activities and upcoming trips. I stay here every time I come to Bangkok.

• England, Female, 18-24
4th May 2017

Makes for a first good night in Bangkok, easy to arrive from the airport and then walk from the station. The rooms had amazing a/c which is always a good welcome. They had a bunch of fun looking activities but unfortunately I wasn't there long enough to experience them. The atmosphere was a little unsociable, but I suppose most people are more interested with their phones. Free towel, shower gel and shampoo and a comfy bed. Would stay again.

• South Africa, Male, 31-40
2nd May 2017

Loved our stay at Lub D Silom

• England, Female, 31-40
1st May 2017

I wasn't mad about the location of this place but in fairness I was only in Bangkok for one night this time. The hostel was clean and spacious (it's huge!) and the facilities and staff were great. I think on account of it's size there's not much of a vibe here. It feels much more like a place that people sleep rather than hang! Not a bad spot though.

30th Apr 2017

Great hostel and very clean. The location might not appeal to some but the area around the hostel will give you a true Bangkok experience. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone.

29th Apr 2017

Nice modern hostel. Everything was so clean. They sell food and alcohol for bit more than the places around; however, it is very convenient. Train station is less than a mile away but taxis will approach you while you are walking there. With the super hot weather you'll most likely just take the taxi/tuk tuk. The only negative I'd say is that they need a trash can in the dorms. It is inconvenient to go outside just to throw the trash specially when a roommate is sleeping.