Lub d Bangkok Silom Reviews

4 Decho Road Suriyawong, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

Great stay in a great Hostel. Nice helpfull Staff.

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Austria

Fantastic atmosphere. Clean and straightforward.. May need some fining here and there in the coming future (toilet fixtures coming off)... Cleanliness is fantastic, especially the toilet..! But you guys can maybe clean the area behind the bed as it is dusty.. Other than that, for the price, worth every penny(or baht for the matter.. )

The hostel is mainly geared towards western customers (dance & American music during the day), it's in a good location with friendly staff.

The common area is super chilled and fun. Staff was very helpful, took me on a tour on her day off! Clean, safe rooms with excellent facilities

• 19th Sep 2014

Thank you very much for giving us a chance to be your host...and so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. safe travels! Wiracha S. (Hostel Manager)

This is really another perfect hostel for me. Power plug near every bed, towel rack, nice facilities, staff is awesome, well placed in silom, people are amazing as well. There are only good things about this hostel :)

This hostel has very modern facilities and nice rooms which are quite spacious. Every bed is equipped with its own reading light, electrical socket, and a small shelf. I stayed in a female only dorm which was well secured. The atmosphere of the hostel was great, and it was easy to make friends here. The only downside is the location, which is a bit far from the BTS station. If you don't mind a bit of a walk, this is a great hostel!

Everything is perfect!

I loved the staff, loved 90% of you guys but this one guy who said after 10 " It's lunch time " and I looked behind me and saw people with just served breakfast really made me feel bad about that guy. He is probably not liking his job or something there. I couldn't be arsed to get angry... This is how you get bad reviews and that is not what you need. Next time try to be nice with customers...

We are really sorry that some of our staffs did not treat you well. We'll surely take your comment to our account to improve our staff service to be better. Please accept our apology and give us a second chance to serve you again. Wiracha S. Hostel Manager

Everything was great. The bathrooms were fantastic! Definitely would recommend.

We are really happy that you enjoyed staying with us. We hope we will be able to serve you again. Thank you very much for your stay.

This hostel has many awesome facilities . They even provide many things girls need in the bathroom such as cotton pad , tampon and hair straightener. The interior design of the common area and dorms are both awesome and chic ! The staff are just okay but if you ask anything you will get responds anyway.

Can't fault the staff. They were excellant, very helpful and obliging. Only thing I would ask is that sheets are changed when you stay for a week. I stayed six nights in a female dormitory and my friend seven and the sheets were never changed. It's a hot dormitory with only fan so gets very stuffy.

We firstly would like to apologize for the inconvenience may cause you while your stay. We will bring your comment to improve our cleanliness and our housekeepers. Thank you very much and we hope you will give us a second chance to serve you with a better service.

our second stay at this hostel, staff are lovely and always happy to help. my only negative is that the floors were a little dirty on this occasion and my bed sheets had dirt marks on them. only know issues however I would highly recommend this hostel!

We are really sorry that we made your stay unsatisfied. We will bring your comment to improve our cleanliness to be better. We also really would like to appreciate you for choosing us and we hope you will give us a second chance to serve you again.

We were greeted with a super friendly staff - perhaps one of the friendliest I have ever met. The hostel is really spacious (especially the common space hangout/computer/lounge/bar area), clean, and new-looking. It has a great vibe and never felt crowded even though many people were staying. We stayed in a private room w/ bath and it felt like a hotel, not a hostel. It was very clean and beautiful, provided all amenities (shampoo, soap, towels), and even gave us free water bottles every day.

Stayed in this hostel several times since a few years ago. good location, big tv room, clean, comfortable bed. But this time i noticed that some facilities were bit run down - shaking bed and a broken toilet door ... maybe it is time to look into them. Having said that, i will still come back.

The best hostel in Bangkok! Thank you ;)

This was a great hostel! We booked private ensuite room, it was very clean and nice with air-con. Location was a bit far from Khao San road. The staff were very friendly, informative and helpful! They also have a lots of activities every day at the hostel (pub crawl, game night, thai food night...). In front of the hostel there is nice terrace where you can meet other travellers and atmosphere was really relaxed. We enjoyed in our stay and would recommend this hostel!

This was the second time we stayed here during our trip. More like a hotel, so clean and there are Hairdryers in the bathrooms. We got upgraded to a private room, great air con and the place is so clean. Loads of movies to watch in the cinema, plus there was free popcorn. Easy to get taxis outside the hostel.

Stayed here for two nights. Were able to leave bags in luggage room even once we had checked out and were able to shower on our return to collect them which was a bonus!

• 22nd Aug 2014

Perfect for a back packers haunt

Lub D has one of the best facilities we've ever seen in a hostel, from the bar, PCs, room facilities, bathrooms, travel desks, etc. as well as one of the most organized hostels we've stayed in. Not only was the hostel purpose-built for backpackers from the ground up, it had good organized staff that properly managed everything. The only small issue was that it was a bit far from the metro, which was ok with a 15 min walk. Other than that, we would without a doubt come back here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4