Lub d Bangkok Silom

9.0
Superb 4681 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Sep 2017

Highly recommend! Clean, comfortable and the staff were so friendly and helpful! I had an early flight in the morning and I told them the night before and they had a cab waiting for me the next morning right on time. They also have a yummy cafe for breakfast and snacks and lots of information for day trips. Perfect hostel for backpackers!

8th Sep 2017

Nothing to say, excellent stay. But I booked a bus ticket at the entrance desk and the price was a lot too high. When I asked them about it, they lied directly to me "It's a normal price"

Hi , Firstly, I apologized for causing such an experience from our STA. The bus ticket price was reasonable and convenient considered the reason that, it allowed you to book the bus in advance and plan your trip better. Thank you very much for your review!

• Austria, Male, 25-30
7th Sep 2017

Staff was incredible, full of recommendations and helpful advice. From all the hostels I've been to, this has had the best amenities (there's even hair dryers in the shared bathroom). This is not a party hostel at all, but there are usually people hanging out either in the common room or in the smoking area outside. The boardgame selection is a bit weak (please get Carcassone and Activity). Not close to center but you can easily reach everything you need by foot, including the skytrain.

Hi , What a great review from you. Thank you so much. We are planning to get more games soon and now we just brought in foosball table. It is fun to play against others. Have a great day.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
5th Sep 2017

Sehr Sauber!

Hi, Thank you very much such a wonderful review! Have a nice day!

• adil_ia7730
  • Saudi Arabia, Male, 25-30
3rd Sep 2017
2.0

They stealing my charger, they rob me off, the staff so bad

Hi , Firstly, I apologized for making you feel like this. After investigation, I found out that it was a misunderstanding between our staff and you as we have exactly the same charger which belong to our property and the night shift did not realized that it was your. Please contact me through tawin.h@lubd.com and we will send your charger back to you.

• Scotland, Mixed Group, 18-24
31st Aug 2017

Super nice hostel. Very clean and tidy. Spacious rooms. Bathrooms were clean and good powerful showers. Friendly staff. The hostel is located about 20/30mins from khao San road however there are always taxis and tuk tuks waiting outside to take you there for no more than 150 baht.

Hi, Thank you so much for your review. Next time please visit us again when you are in Bangkok and let's have fun together at Khao San Rd. See ya.

31st Aug 2017

I was only there for two nights and one whole day and I enjoyed the amenities and great service from the staff! Very clean space. Great bathroom! Spacious dorm room. Big lockers. Free popcorn in the evenings and a free healthy shot of Thai stuff that tasted like medicine but worthy of a try. The guys up at the front desk were so helpful in helping me navigate my way to the nearest sky train and bus to DMK airport. They are the best!

Hi, Thank you very for your great review! It is great to hear that you enjoyed our Yadong (Thai liquor) and service provided by us. Next time please feel free to visit us again when you are in Bangkok. Have a nice day!

• amymarshall1
  • England, Female, 18-24
27th Aug 2017

Always stay in this hostel when I'm in Bangkok! Staff are always really helpful, place is always clean and great for solo travellers to meet people. It is a bit far from the attractions however theres always a group of people wanting to go to places together so can all split a taxi or tuk tuk fare. Or use the skyline! I would definitely recommend staying at this hostel.

25th Aug 2017

Its clean. The location is good. The staff is helpful. The wifii is super fast. I just wish they have free swimming pool but other than that. Its top notch. Great for you who just arrived from long hour flight and need to recharge. Or for who just done island hopping from the south and need that proper power shower and fast wifii.

• andrewbuckley3524
  • England, Male, 25-30
23rd Aug 2017

This was my first stay in a hostel on my South East Asia adventure! Situated in the Silom district, it's very clean and comfortable. About 5km away from the actual centre of Bangkok where the nightlife is, but a 20 minute walk to a nearby pier and you're in the centre for 15BHT. Excellent rooms and facilities, daily activities, met some great people here.

×