Superb 51 Total Reviews
Superb 51 Total Reviews
Luccia Apartments Located at Dimce Malenko 10, Cinar, Ohrid.
Macedonia
Ohrid 6000 Dimce Malenko 10, Cinar
97% 51
41.1159990 20.7999917
    Rooms available

• Japan, Couple, 25-30
20th Sep 2016

Great location and the owner guy was so helpful. We only stayed one night but it was totally worth the stay. With full kitchen gears and storage, I can imagine family or couple staying a long term there. Thanks!

Thank you very much! Best wishes :) Saso

10th Sep 2016

This is a very clean apartment with good facilities. I booked one night and stayed for three, and the owner is very nice. I paid 4 people room but he just put me to a three people room and stayed there alone for the all time. I can say that was the most luxurious place I've ever stayed in my backpacking trip.

Thank you very much! Best wishes :) Saso

9th Sep 2016

Not really a hostel for solo travellers, but a wonderful place to stay for couples looking for a quieter stay. The rooms were extremely good value for money - we paid about 20 euros for a double room with an en suite, a kitchenette and a balcony. The location is amazing, just metres from many restaurants and bars and the lake. The owner was fantastic, he drove us to the airport which was incredibly helpful!