Superb 50 Total Reviews
Superb 50 Total Reviews
Luccia Apartments Located at Dimce Malenko 10, Cinar, Ohrid.
Macedonia
Ohrid 6000 Dimce Malenko 10, Cinar
97% 50
41.1159990 20.7999917
    Rooms available

• Japan, Couple, 25-30
20th Sep 2016

Great location and the owner guy was so helpful. We only stayed one night but it was totally worth the stay. With full kitchen gears and storage, I can imagine family or couple staying a long term there. Thanks!

Thank you very much! Best wishes :) Saso

10th Sep 2016

This is a very clean apartment with good facilities. I booked one night and stayed for three, and the owner is very nice. I paid 4 people room but he just put me to a three people room and stayed there alone for the all time. I can say that was the most luxurious place I've ever stayed in my backpacking trip.

Thank you very much! Best wishes :) Saso

• Latvia, Male, 18-24
9th Jun 2016

No worried.

Thank you very much! Greetings from Ohrid Saso "Luccia Apartments"

• Canada, Female, 25-30
7th Jun 2016

Our stay at Luccia was absolutely amazing. Saso went above and beyond, even picking us up at midnight when our taxi driver took us to Lucija Apartments not Luccia! Our room was lovely with a great bathroom, kitchen and small living space. Saso was so helpful providing us detailed information to explore Ohrid and helping us figure out transportation. Hot water, great wifi, prime location, very clean and lovely staff! I highly recommend Luccia and would definitely stay there again.

Thank you very much Leah! Greetings from Ohrid Saso "Luccia Apartments"