Lucky D's Reviews

615 8th Avenue, San Diego, USA

That was one of the best hostels I stayed in during my trip through California. I would always advise to book it and of course come back there when I am in the area next time. They are nice and help you if you need anything. It is mostly cleen and there is a really nice atmosphere!

Thanks so much for your great review. It is always nice to have positive feed back on how helpful our staff are and the good atmosphere. We hope you come back soon. Peter Sprigg General Manager

I loved staying at Lucky D's Hostel! I would stay there again in a second! The location was great because I had no trouble getting there from the airport. The staff were awesome and friendly and always around if you needed help with something. Honestly, the free food was just a bonus! I had a great time in San Diego and it was largely because my experience at this hostel was so good.

Close to everything, luv the hippie theme and pizza movie nights 😎

I had a great stay at lucky d's! Everyone was super friendly and the staff were able to show us some great nights out. One of the girls who worked there, Lisa, was especially accommodating and really easy to talk to, that also may be because we are both German. But the staff is general is very international which gives the hostel a great atmosphere

1 2 Next » last »