Lucky D's Reviews

615 8th Avenue, San Diego, USA

Great atmosphere and location. When I arrived, the front desk staff member did not direct me to my room or offer to help carry my luggage.. A bit more helpfulness would have been appreciated. Other than that, a great stay. Thanks!

• 30th Apr 2014

Can't fault Lucky D's at all. Absolutely fantastic at a VERY reasonable price. I've only been gone a few days but I miss the waffle breakfast so much already. I will definitely stay again. Free breakfast, free wifi, $1 towels, great location in the Gaslamp near all public transport, and great social activities each night of the week (one of which is simply free beer!). I just wish there was more than one tap in the kitchen!

Lucky D's was one of the best hostels i have ever stayed in, and i've stayed in a few. Pete and the rest of the staff were so friendly and awesome! Recommending things to see and do in the local area and with something on every night i was never at a loss of what to do. Love this city and love this hostel, would highly recommend to anyone going to San Diego

1 2 3 Next » last »