Lucky D's Reviews

615 8th Avenue, San Diego, USA

Just stayed the one night but would stay for more quite gladly. It was a nice hostel with very friendly staff and is in a prime location. Free breakfast in the morning was awesome!

• 22nd Apr 2015

My girlfriend and I stayed here hoping for a cheap and quiet hostel. As it turns out it was not the latter. This is a party hostel. Even though it is cheap, if you're not into drinking, drug use, and debauchery then you'll probably find that your stay will be incredibly uncomfortable. Do yourself a favor and drop a little more for an HI hostel nearby.

-Very young,exciting mood around this hostel so if you want to sleep well I do not recommend.But I enjoy this circumstances fully & satisfied. -No bread in breakfast.But I liked to make waffle of myself.

1 2 3 Next » last »