Lucky D's Reviews

615 8th Avenue, San Diego, USA

Really nice place to stay!

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Poland

Amazing place!!! Meet a very nice persons there. Some time free dinner and always free breasfast weekend delicious waffles. I hightly recommend it!!!;)

Great place to stay in San Diego! They offer free breakfast aka toast and jelly every morning as well as free washing powder, and linens. My only complaint was that it was really loud outside due to the bars and construction work going on right outside of the rooms.

I had a great time at this hostel! I love San Diego and I love Lucky D's. It is perfect for getting to know other travellers at breakfast or in the evenings where there's always drinks for a few dollars in the common room. A few times a week the staff also makes dinner for everybody which I never had at a hostel but really liked! The rooms are very nice, the staff is friendly and the hostel is located in the Gaslamp Quarter, in downtown SD. I will definitely stay there again next time :)

1 2 3 Next » last »