Lucky Family Hostel Reviews

No. 12 Xinsi Hutong, Dongsi Shier Tiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

Bathroom tiny. Smelled mouldy and had a drop from light fitting

Good location just a few steps from the Metro Station in a Hutong. Staff's English is not perfect but they were friendly and helpful all the time.

• 1st Jun 2015

The hostel seemed quite dirty, especially the toilet and shower in our room. In general the whole place seemed untidy as well (left-over food in the common rooms, dirty tables, shower seemed not be cleaned ever at all). The fellow hostel guests in our room were extremely unpleasant (phone calls at 3 am, middle-of-the-night showers, fighting with each other verbally, urinating over the entire toilet, not flushing the toilet, etc.) I would not stay in this hostel again.

The staff in the hostel was great. Their level of english is great and they are really helpful. That is what it makes the best hostel of beijing and I can say, because i have been at many hostels during my stay in beijing. One of the girls at the reception (Elsie) is always willing to help and is really friendly. She knows a lot about china and delicious food. She gave me a lot of useful tips during my stay in the hostel.

• 29th May 2015