XORMOREGUESTSGROUPBOOKING

NUMBEROFREVIEWS
  • 89%Valueformoney

THEFOLLOWINGREVIEWWERESUBMITTEDBY

THEREVIEWSANDRATINGINTHERATINGBOX READOURREVIEWGUIDELINES »

Great atmosphere, friendly staff, and the free breakfast and all day coffee/tea are definitely an added bonus! Definitely was worth staying in the hutongs during our stay in Beijing, especially for the atmosphere of Chinese New Year. We were away from the 'city', but only 2 minutes walk away from the metro, so had easy access to all the sights.

A lovely hostel. Clean. Staff were very helpful. Location was fun, being in the middle of a hutong.

This hostel is tucked away down a narrow street but it was still really easy to find with the directions we were given. It's in a really good location, only a few minutes walk from the subway. Our triple room was lovely and the heating worked amazingly well!

someone before me wrote about the good breakfast. but i have to say it is rather minimal and not so great: consists of cheap white toast, cheap marmelade and cheap peanutbutter. oatmeal and if you are lucky they have a few slices of bananas. otherwise it is nice, but a single room is really very very small, better stay in a double even if you're alone.

• 10th Jan 2014
  • pointeks
  • Austria
  • MALE, 31-40

OWNERCOMMENTHIDE
ok,sir.thanks for you comment sir. we cetainly will improve our quality,but otherwise we offer breakfast,do you think is ok to ask some who offer free-service to you?have you offen complain ? learn to meet , you will live a happy life. god bless you and we will improve .

Great location and very welcoming staff! I stayed in a single room with a shared bathroom and it would have been nice to have had access to another toilet as there was only one and a couple of times I had to wait because it was busy. Apart from that the whole stay was very pleasant.

• 8th Jan 2014

OWNERCOMMENTHIDE
I am very glad you love our hostel.and give us so high comment.and you like our staff.it make me happy to do my work^^

Staff was very helpfull.Helped booking tour to the Great Wall and Beijing opera. Also laudry service (dryer!!). Booked a double room ensiute: room and bathroom were clean and warm!Only thing was that shower was not seperated for the rest of the bathroom so when you showered everything was flooded for the rest of the day! Breakfast was good (continental breakfast) with toast, jam, butter and peanut butter, also some fruits!Free tea and coffe the whole day!We would go there again! :)

OWNERCOMMENTHIDE
Thanks you have a good time in our hostel.Welcome next time^^

feels like home staying here. excellent. very recommended.

OWNERCOMMENTHIDE
Thanks. Yes we treat every customer as family.We welcome you come to beijing next time

Good and cheap hostel in the city centre with breakfast!

OWNERCOMMENTHIDE
we are lie at centre of the city it is very conviniece for traveling.the breakfast is easy but i am happy you like that welcome to beijing ^^

The main selling point of this hostel is it's location but Didn't think much of the small cramped dorms. My granny always used to say a 'dirty floor makes everything else sloppy'. The dorm floors made me think of this expression! Not a fan of toilets in dorms either, makes it quite noisy. Breakfast is a token gesture in the reception area and I don't like communal areas behind closed doors. This is at best an average hostel in a good location.

OWNERCOMMENTHIDE
i am sad that we didnt give you a good impression.and i just one room like that and we can have breakfast in the common room.we wii do the roomclean more better.and now we are fixing the reception.so i am promise next time we will give you a happy expirice nex time

I stayed two nights in a 5 bedroom dorm, and in the bottom bunk it was freezing, despite having the air conditioner on.

• 17th Dec 2013
  • Romania

OWNERCOMMENTHIDE
thak you .yes because the wheather is cold .and we will improve the air conditioner.welcome to next time

Great hostel. We booked for 3 nights but stayed for 6 in the end. 2 common areas that are small, but that makes it really easy to meet people. Facilities are clean and the free breakfast is good and simple in the morning, nice if you're a westerner wanting some familiar food for a change. Tea and coffee is great and more than helpful staff. The location is great, set in a quiet hutong off the main street, but close to great cheap food. Downside is the wi-fi, but its ok. Would stay again!

OWNERCOMMENTHIDE
Thank you.we will do more better.and we are glad that you can join our family next time .we are family.^^

The staffs are really friendly and accommodating. The location was a little hard to find without the help of Google map and taxi, but once you found where the hostel is, is actually very accessible. The rooms are really cozy and it felt at home. We also experienced their dimsum party, the hand-made dimsums were so delicious. We enjoyed our stay there. Keep it up!

• 11th Dec 2013
  • Philippines

OWNERCOMMENTHIDE
Thank you,i remmeber you .and we are very happy you like our hostel.welcome to next time

I had a really pleasant stay in this hostel. The staff was very friendly, so as my room mates. I stayed for a week and the emplacement was quite convenient as close to the subway station in the center of Beijing. The only bad point was the poor wifi connection in my room, I often had to go to the common rooms to get some and sometimes it didn't even work there... Thank you LFH, I'll make sure to visit again if I ever come back to Beijing!

• 6th Dec 2013
  • (1 REVIEW)

Really nice hotel in Hutongs area. Near the metro station and really nice staff. Good that includes breakfast!

Great hostel, friendly, helpful staff. A minute walk from a subway station, can get to the main sq in 20 mins. Public showers need modernising, one smells for some reason. Some great cheap restaurants very close to the hostel, my favourite - when you get to the main road that has the subway station on it turn right (opposite direction to subway) and about 3 doors down is a plain looking restaurant - great noodles and steamed dumplings and cheap! Overall great stay, would definitely stay again.

First we wanted to stay only two nights - in the end it turned out to be 6 nights at the lucky Family! Simple breakfast is included - a good way to start the day - but it's a littel crowded in front of the reception in the Mornin

OWNERCOMMENTHIDE
thank you for your suggestion,we eill try our best to improve our quility,welcome next time

I've stayed here 3 times now.

• 26th Nov 2013
  • MALE, 41+
  • (1 REVIEW)

I am still in this hostel and I really like it.Good things: free breakfast (it s only bread with jam, coffee, milk and tea, but still a good way to save money ), good location (20 minutes walking from the forbidden city, and only 5 minutes far from the subway) and great staff (helpuf and always smiling). I really recommend this place.

It was a nice stay. The staff are friendly and informative. II would stay here again for my next trip. I would recommend to my friend who going to travel to Beijing on budjet

• 19th Nov 2013
  • Malaysia
  • MALE, 41+
  • (1 REVIEW)

Only one bathroom for those without an ensuite room. Not adequate. Located on the first floor, making nocturnal trips from the third floor annoying. Only one shower, located on the second floor. Not adequate for a hostel. Staff is great. Hutong location excellent, and two minutes from Zhangzizhong Lu Subway stop.

(NUMRESULTS)