Lucky Family Hostel Reviews

No. 12 Xinsi Hutong, Dongsi Shier Tiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

One of my favorite hostels, out of the 10+ I stayed at on my trip. Great staff and atmosphere. If traveling alone, or even in a group it is easy to find people to wander around with. Truly the atmosphere and "breakfast" are worth staying for.

The best hostel in Beijing due to It's central location, steaming atmosphere and great people. I met wonderful people every day not feeling lonely once. The staff is charming and speak both English and Chinese, and will gladly help you with any problems.

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Norway

Tank you.we glad you like our hostel.and we hope you can stay here long time.we learn language every day

We truly were a lucky family to find this hostel, located on a quiet street in a hutong, but very close to ZhongZiZhangLu subway station. Nina and her team speak excellent English and were extremely helpful and friendly during our whole stay. The breakfast at reception was a nice chance to get to know other hostelers, but the common room was very crowded at times as it was too small for the number of guests. Beds and bathroom were Western standard, which was nice.

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Couple, 41+

一切都好,員工都很棒,要是有地方晾個衣服什麼的就更棒了

• 15th Feb 2014
  • China

I stayed here with a group of friends in a 4 bed private. It was fine, just a 4 bed dorm. We were on the first floor and the window did not close very well and there was a bike shelter just under it, which means it would be fairly easy to break in. We didn't get keys to our lockers as it was a private room. The free breakfast was great and there was free coffee and tea all day. They didn't give us our deposit back as they undercharged us when we paid the room, so be aware of that!

The rooms are great--every room has it's own bathroom, every guest gets a free towel (which can be exchanged for a new one upon request), and there is an eternal supply of free hot water, tea, and coffee, along with the free breakfast of toast, oatmeal, and orange juice. Both the loud and quiet common rooms are very comfortable. The only issue I had was in staying in room 208, the morning light shines in through the bathroom window and lights up the glass door, which makes the room very bright.

• 4th Feb 2014

thanks welcome next time

The staff were extremely helpful! I loved the free breakfast and the common rooms were great places to hang out. I booked a dorm but was moved to a 3 person private room which was great. However, this room did not have a safe for my valuable items which was a little inconvenient.

this was our second visit to Lucky Family Hostel and again we were not disappointed. We were arrived on Chinese New Year very close to midnight. the staff were great and made the evening very enjoyable especially with the cheap beer! The free breakfast is basic but good and the rooms are clean and spacious. Thank you for a great stay

Average location with great private rooms. The staff don't bother you but are willing to offer help if you ask. Great beds, good value for your money.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »