Lucky Family Hostel Reviews

No. 12 Xinsi Hutong, Dongsi Shier Tiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

The Hostel is fine, location is good since subway is very close and its not so difficult to find, it's located in a Hutong, you can feel the almosphere of the life there. The only detail I found is the Wifi it's some times signal was week and was not possible to use internet. Personal is friendly, helpful and of course you can speak with them in English.

Comfortable, well maintained rooms. Staff is helpful and location near to zhangzizhonglu is great. Feels extremely safe and neighbors were reasonably quiet.

I lived in beijing for a year and was so surprised to see a nice clean bathroom! The location is near a subway but quiet. Also on the street is a school for people with learning difficulties that anyone can visit from 11-3. The hostel staff were very helpful. Toast and cereal were free for breakfast and there was free tea and coffee all day :D also free computer use and two great chill out zones (plus the extra one on the roof if you're carefully climbing the steep stairs). See you again!

• 31st Mar 2014

Very nice staff!!! And people that stays at the hostel too! Good atmosphere!

We had a great stay at Lucky Family - the facilities were very nice, breakfast was included,the location was great, and above all else the staff were so, so helpful. Everything I needed, they provided, whether it was a tour to the Great Wall, a hairdryer, a train booking, or having my postcards mailed. Thanks for a great stay!

The hotel was clean and good value for money, i would recommend this hostel for being a good place to stay, but the location was very hard to find even with a map, and if you get lost coming home late one night and cant speak chinese, you might never find the hostel again, but other then that, its a good choice.

I stayed at the hostel for 7 nights and I liked it. It's good that they have this complimentary breakfast- it's better to go out and explore oce you have something in your stomach.The staff are very helpful with everything.

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Poland

One of my favorite hostels, out of the 10+ I stayed at on my trip. Great staff and atmosphere. If traveling alone, or even in a group it is easy to find people to wander around with. Truly the atmosphere and "breakfast" are worth staying for.

The best hostel in Beijing due to It's central location, steaming atmosphere and great people. I met wonderful people every day not feeling lonely once. The staff is charming and speak both English and Chinese, and will gladly help you with any problems.

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Norway

Tank you.we glad you like our hostel.and we hope you can stay here long time.we learn language every day

We truly were a lucky family to find this hostel, located on a quiet street in a hutong, but very close to ZhongZiZhangLu subway station. Nina and her team speak excellent English and were extremely helpful and friendly during our whole stay. The breakfast at reception was a nice chance to get to know other hostelers, but the common room was very crowded at times as it was too small for the number of guests. Beds and bathroom were Western standard, which was nice.

• 4th Mar 2014