Lucky Hostel Koh Phangan Reviews

94/64 m.6, Haad Rin Tambon, Ban Tai, Koh Phangan, Thailand

The owners of this place are the most rude people I have ever met in all my years backpacking and traveling. They have no sense whatsoever to deal with people. Very disorganize and overbooked beds. I saw them turning people away left and right even when they had it booked previously.

We booked this hostel due to it's excellent location but it was pretty dire and didn't even have a reception, when I tried to ask the lady in the shop downstairs about it she first sprayed me with the shower then called her husband to shout at me. The husband said "I have a bad hostel...it's not my problem!!"...

• 11th Jun 2014