Lucky Hostel Koh Phangan Reviews

94/64 m.6, Haad Rin Tambon, Ban Tai, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Was very wary staying here after some of the reviews on here but it wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. The woman at reception was very friendly and the place was always clean. No security whatsoever though, we didn't even get a key for the hostel or our room, you just walk in. And the other guests were awful . And another guy was throwing up all night in his bed.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Scotland

The owners of this place are the most rude people I have ever met in all my years backpacking and traveling. They have no sense whatsoever to deal with people. Very disorganize and overbooked beds. I saw them turning people away left and right even when they had it booked previously.