Lucky Lake Hostel Reviews

Vinkenkade 75, Vinkeveen, Amsterdam, Netherlands

2007 Total Reviews

I had a wonderful stay at this hostel. The vibe was awesome, staff was incredibly friendly, especially the one guy that put up with my craziness and hand raising questions. The bed was super comfy. Breakfast was absolutely delicious. We could even make our own eggs! The shuttle to and from the metro was so nice as well. I will definitely recommend this place and hopefully return someday.

Awwh lovely, thanks for staying and recommending us. We hope to welcome you back one day:-)

I LOVED this hostel!! So unique with great character. The staff are so nice, welcoming and really helpful. Sure it's far, but they provide hourly rides to the subway station and it becomes easy to get into Amsterdam. It's much cheaper than the stays in amsterdam, and honestly this is so much better. The beds were so comfortable I didn't want to leave, bathrooms clean, and wifi is strong. Come stay here if you're in Amsterdam!! You'll love it

Lucky lake was amazing! I hope it Will always stay Luke this!

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Zakarikatchi
  • Switzerland

Best hostel I have stayed out, amazing ! No complaints

Great! Thanks for staying and many happy travels!

It was just an awesome stay at one of the most beautiful hostels I've been to. :)

• 2nd Aug 2014

We're making a little dance to celebrate the 100% you gave us! Thank you and we wish you many more great hostel stays in the future:-)

Nice staying, very nice place.

Yay!!! Thank you!

This was such a great experience to have while staying in the Netherlands. The best part was how coloful and fun everything was. The shuttle ride is perfect. The staff is cool and laid back. It's nice how they give you a map and ideas of what to do in Amsterdam. The Lake was beautiful. Just like Heavan. Thank you to everyone.

If you're looking to get a little out of Amsterdam and experience some real Dutch views (beautiful little town of Abcoude nearby), then this is the place for you. Great staff, great stay. Thank you! Toda Raba!

Had two nice days in Amsterdam. The pick-up-service from the train-station was great.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Very nice hostel, cool athmosphere

Excellent hostel, great staff. The floor on my room was a bit dirty when I arrived. They have a shop with some basic food and drinks that is really good since you don't have to buy in the city. The only inconvenience is that is quite far from the city center, but the shuttle bus every hour to the metro station is perfect for it. Could have one or two late night shuttle bus from the city center, even if paid, would be awesome! But as I was looking for a place to relax, lucky lake was perfect ;]

Thanks for your nice feed-back. We're sorry to hear the floor in your room wasn't clean, we wish you've told us directly so we could clean it. We have a good deal with a taxi company and for €35 they will take you back to Lucky Lake from any where in the city center. We're glad you had a good stay anyway. Have a great time travelling through Europe, greetings from Lucky Lake.

Best hostel I've stayed in Europe. It's just way to relaxing, eventually you'll just want to stay there and hang out by the lake instead of going into Amsterdam. The staff make this place.

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

Awesome, thank you for appreciating Lucky Lake and the staff!

Slow wifi, else the stay was excellent

• 29th Jul 2014
  • India

Yes, our WiFi is very slow:-( Glad you've had a excellent stay!

1 2 3 Next » last »