Lucky Lake Hostel Reviews

Vinkenkade 75, Vinkeveen, Amsterdam, Netherlands

I believe that Lucky Lake hostel is almost a reason per si to visit Amsterdam. Despite being away from city centre, the space itself is magical and great for a good night sleep away from a busy noisy city. I went soon after the beginning of Spring so the nocturnal weather was not the most inviting for guests to hang around on open air socializing but the facilities are great. Nuria and the rest of the staff were very helpful and hard working. This hostel is well worth my money!

Wow thank you!!

Really cool hostel and amazing staff. We had such a wonderful time there. Even though the location is outside of Amsterdam, the free bus-services and the team made up for that big time!

That's awesome! Thank you for staying.

This is really a superb hostel that it likes a family. Staff are so good and helpful during my stay. I also enjoy the environment and atmosphere in Lucky Lake Hostel. It is highly recommended for everyone when you are travelling in amsterdam,

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

Thank you so much! We're very happy you felt at home:-)

The staffs are really friendly and provided useful information for us. Clean bathroom, bed , reception and lounge. The decorations are stylish as well. Nice staying for a single traveler.

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Taiwan

Nice! Thanks and we hope you'll stay in many more friendly and clean hostels during your travels, enjoy!

We really loved this hostel. Staff were awesome and always wondering if they could help us with anything. The free breakfast was great where we could make our own pancakes, Dutch pancakes, and eggs on alternating days. We stayed in a cabin that had very nice built in bunkbeds and a table to sit around. We made use of the beautiful location by walking to the nearby lake and renting bikes to go into the nearby town. Highly recommend this hostel.

Such a lovely review, thanks!

If I could've stayed longer, I would've. The staff are really helpful and nice. I didn't feel alone at all. The free breakfast was a big big plus. The cabin where I stayed was clean and warm. The shower rooms and toilets were kept clean. The overall atmosphere was cool.

Very sweet review! We're very happy that you felt at home and hope to welcome you back some day.

Apart from the location ( 20mins from centre to Holendredcht and 10-15mins to the hostel by shuttle bus) and the super weak wifi, everything else is great: staff are very friendly and helpful, rooms arr clean, the atmosphere and environment are great.

We are working on our WiFi and it should be as fast as a rabbit soon:-) As we're not situated in the city you'll have to calculate some time for travelling however we hope our hostel and our great staff will make your stay unforgettable. Thanks for leaving us a review.

a little cold this time of year but still loved it just like last time!

Thank you! We hope to welcome you back when it's a bit warmer:-)

Great place, location is not a bummer due to their reliable shuttle service. The only thing we regret is that we couldnt enjoy it as much due to the cold weather.

Oh we're sorry about the weather. In Holland you'll never know what you get. Glad you've enjoyed your stay. Happy travels!

I just loved to stay at Lucky Lake! The atmosphere is friendly and the staff is very polite and always prepared to help you. The place is quite calm and the breakfast is very complete. I would definitely stay there again.

Had a great time at this hostel! Couldn't ask for more helpful and friendly staff!

Thanks so much. We're glad we made you feel welcome and at home :-)

I actually miss it there and its been two weeks !! I would love to live there ps its a dream

• 28th Mar 2015

Hahahahahaha! Thank you and please come visit us again!

Overall a good, cheap place to stay. Nice atmosphere.

Thanks! Happy travels

This was by far my favorite hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff were so wonderful and the accommodations comfortable. I would stay here again in a second. Additionally, Brooke, a staff member from New Zeland, was the most positive and adorable thing I've ever seen! Made everyone excited to be in Amsterdam despite the rainy weather.

Wow awesome review! We love Brooke too:-) Thanks for staying.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »