Lucky your House Reviews

Av Titicaca 144, Puno, Peru

Great breakfast w cooked to order eggs. Very helpful staff.

Dear, We welcome your valuable review, we hope you are fine. we are glad that the breakfast were great for you :) thank for visit Puno and specially Lucky your house. God bless you!

This cozy little place felt like a home away from home. Great tv area and breakfast area. Breakfast was the best we had in Peru. Cold meats and cheese and eggs. Private room was cheap and was a great break from dorms. Hot water was temperamental. Wifi was best we had in Peru also.

The man and woman who worked there were so incredibly helpful and friendly. We arrived at 4am on the day we were supposed to check in and were able to get into our room right away. The breakfast was great, the room and common areas were clean, and there was a comfortable couch with a TV, DVDs, and DVD player for anyone to use. Also, the showers were always hot--which was especially nice because Puno can be a little chilly.

• 12th Aug 2015

Hello, Thank you so much. How wonderful to hear that you really enjoyed your stay with us, we feel very rewarded by it and more encouraged to offer the best experience possible to our visitors. Be welcome any time you come to our city. Once again we really appreciate your recommendations. God bless you.

Really good hostel located really central! Clean and warm blankets provided. The breakfast was included -we had some very good scrambled eggs! Felt very secure and the hostel owner was very friendly and accommodating! Shower went a little cold early in the morning and heat would come and go. However would definitely recommend!

Hello, we hope you are fine. Thank you so much for commenting your experience with our hostel and for visit lucky your house . We really appreciate your positive remarks and value your suggestions. Feel free to contact us and share your views in more details. Thank you again for letting us being part of your adventures across our country. Be welcome anytime. God bless you.

The lady at the reception was so friendly and helped me to organize my tour in Puno and make a reservation for my bus. I am very thankful for that. The breakfast was delecious. It's a quiet and safe place to stay.

Dear, Thank you so much for such a wonderful compliments, i feel very rewarded by it and more encouraged to offer the best experience possible to our visitors. thanks also for visit our family Lucky your House, we are happy to know that you had a great stay here. we hope you came back again some day... you are welcome. Get our warmest regards. God bless you.

Perfect hostel for a quick stop over. They were very quick to sort out the room issue and both parties were happy.

Friendly staff, clean room and great location. Only issue was sulphur smell from bathroom taps. Otherwise a solid choice for a couple of nights in Puno.

Dear, Thank you very much for your feedback, we welcome all constructive criticism, as it helps us to get better!. I will check and fix the sulphur smell from bathroom taps. I’m really happy to know that you had a great stay with us. Thank for visit Puno and specially Lucky your House God bless you.

I really loved here. The staff went all the way with help regarding tours and tickets. The rooms are clean and warm and the bahtroom in each room is amazing. The breakfast was really great and the free beverages helps a lot to keep you awake on those early departures. Definitely my go-to place in Puno.

Dear, Thank you for sharing your comments with us and for visit our family Lucky your House. I am happy to know that you had a great stay with us, a singular hostel with a warm and familiar service. I hope you will come to Puno in the near future and be our guest again. have a good trip, God bless you

Very pleasant stay, rooms very comfortable and staff very helpful and friendly (especially the english speaking girl on reception). Also one of the best breakfasts we had on our Peruvian travels.

Dear, It was a pleasure to host you on your recent visit to Puno. We would like to thank you for your review and your availability to rate us at hostelworld and we are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. It would be a pleasure to have you again at Lucky your House. We hope you will soon visit us again! Good bless you.

Really friendly staff. Good breakfast . More like a hotel than a hostel but till had a social atmosphere. Would stay again.

I cannot express just how amazing this place is; not normally one to make reviews but here it is a must. If you are staying in puno then the only place you should stay is lucky! The staff cater to your every need and we've gotten to know them all so well in a short space of time - like a second home! A hot shower is guaranteed which I'm told is a rarity in these parts, the wifi is ridiculously fast (fastest we've had on the whole trip!) and the breakfast is way above normal standard!

• 17th Jul 2015

The was no hot water for showers. We tried at 6 different times, from 6am until midnight during our stay. The staff assured us that 'in 40 minutes and in the morning' it would be hot, alas, it never happened :(

Hello Hayley, i hope you are fine, thank for visit Lucky your House. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you had :( . I would like to tell you that in your bathroom the key for hot water where say C, this means (Caliente) (Hot) and not C cold, we think that you turn on it. but thanks for your review we will be careful with it and i think will be better paint all the hot water keys with red color to be more clear :) and we will try to improve our service. have a good day and God bless you .Ros

Breakfast was awesome and the owner was amazing always willing to go above and beyong for everyone.

Dear guest, we hope you are fine, thank for visor Puno and Lucky your House. Thank you so much for such a wonderful compliments, we feel very rewarded by it and more encouraged to offer the best experience possible to our visitors. Be welcome any time you come to our city. Once again we really appreciate your recommendations. Get our warmest regards. Good bless you.

I had the best hot shower while staying here! The breakfast is great! Most places only give you bread, but here there was ham, cheese, eggs, and the coffee was delicious!

Hello Vanessa, we hope you are fine :) thank for give us a good score and for visit Lucky your house... we are really happy to know that you stay here was great. we hope you will came back soon!!! have a good day and God bless you always. kisses and hugs. atte: Ross

Nice hostel, nice staff, with very nice breakfast. Very nice bed. But the shower is or way too hot (you can burn yourself) or way too cold. And the window in my room could not close properly.

hello Daniel :)we hope you are fine. Thank for your contribution and for visit Lucky your house. have a great day!!! atte: Ros

Really, really surprised by how much we liked this hostel. It's pretty cheap for a private double room. The wifi was good by South American standards. The man who works here is super kind and helpful, always smiling and asking how you're doing. Breakfast includes a few extras, like ham, tomatoes, avocados, cucumbers, yogurt, and best of all: scrambled eggs made to order. Contrary to what others said, showers were HOT -- you just have to let the water run for a bit.

Hello :) I hope you are fine, thank for your review and to visit Puno and Lucky your House, we are happy to know that you stay was great!!! God bless you. atte

Very central location and easy to get around. . The staff was very friendly and the breakfast is delicious with eggs, cheese, tomato, jamon,yogurt, cereal,coffee,milk, marmalade, butter...

• 27th Jun 2015

In short, the owners are wonderful and very very helpful people who allowed us into our room at 5:30 am and let us stay in the lobby until our bus the following day (around 10 pm) and only charged us for one night. They helped us check on the road block situation into arequipa and let us use his phone to call our hostel. However, the showers were cold and the rooms were freezing (the little space heater did not do much)

Had a nice stay! Owner was really helpful, we arrived at 6:50am and he immediately gave us our room and booked us onto a 7am lake tour. Was always happy to help running out to buy us water, booking taxis etc. The place is a little cold although the showers were warm (pressure was very weak though) breakfast was great. Location pretty central but a bit nosy at night.

Had a wonderful stay here. Was lucky to get a 4 bed room to myself. With a double bed in it! Had a restful sleep. Wifi was good and the showers were hot! Staff were extremely nice. Was able to leave my belongs in storage whilst I went on a 2 day tour. When I returned after the 2nd day, I was able to use the amenities before my bus collected me at 10pm. I paid 10 Soles to use the shower after my tour which was worth it 😃