Lucky your House Reviews

Av Titicaca 144, Puno, Peru

After many days in the deserts of Chile and Bolivia, this hostal was a GOD SEND! Blazing hot showers (towels included), great upload wifi speed for pictures, friendly staff! The lady receptionist spoke decent English too :) Fresh fruit with breakfast, and all-day coffee and cocoa tea. My bathroom had a musty smell to it, and lack of communal kitchen keeps away the perfect score. Worth every soles!

• 20th Jan 2015

They were very helpful, provided Coca Tea all day and informed me of the area, what to see and what tours were available.

Very friendly and attentive staff who looked after me and booked all the tours I needed. The facilities are clean and very tidy. next to the main square it is very convenient. Would recommend to any backpacker staying over in Puno for a night or two

Definitely more of a hotel than a hostel, but a wonderfully calm place to stay if you're looking for some rest and recharching. A few blocks from the main square (where all the restaurants and tourist shops are) and a nice 10 minute walk down the the lake shore. Very kind and helpful staff! Would stay here again!!

I loved this hostel. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. When I arrived the owner was there at the door to greet me by name and carry my bags. It's located just a few blocks from the main square, it's very clean and the breakfast is great! Highly recommended!

Family-run hotel, well located and cozy. The owners are really nice! They can answer all your questions on Puno and surroundings, arrange tours with no markup, arrange laundry, taxi etc. No special atmosphere since it's more a hotel than a hostel. Anyway, I enjoyed my stay and can definitely recommend this place.

More a hotel that hostel...

Family run hostel and feels more like a home. Great place to rest, great staff and nice breakfast too.

An excellent place to stay in Puno. A very well run, clean and smart hostel that looks more like a boutique hotel. Very friendly and helpful owners. Warm showers. Tasty breakfast.

Very nice hostel. They were accommodating when we were late for breakfast and cleaned the room when we were gone. Book this hostel if you are looking for a good, comfortable night sleep.

hostel was more like an hotel. beautiful rooms. the staff didn't speak good english the only point that wasn't good of this hostel

very good breakfast. owner and receptionist were nice. shower okay. 5 minutes from square and main Street.

Great hostel with a very friendly staff ready to help!

Very warm and friendly staff, a family style hostel, located a few blocks away from the main plaza, I enjoyed my stay here.

We loved our stay in Lucky your house. It's more a hotel than a hostel. Breakfast was excellent and the lady at reception couldn't have been nicer. She helped us with tours and bus tickets and she had it all perfectly under control. Wifi and hot water worked well and our room was a decent size. There's tea available all day.

Only stayed 1 night as a stop-over. The hotel was comfortable, clean and well located, just a few blocks from the main plaza and pedestrian street. Pretty standard breakfast. Good wifi.

The owner, Valentino was awesome. We arrived on our overnight bus from Cusco at 5am and he was waiting for us. Out room was not available because we were very early for check in, but he let us into a different room to rest for a couple of hours before doing a day trip on Lake Titicaca, which he arranged for us. Also, having eggs with the breakfast was very good. A lot of hostels only offer bread.

Okay hostel. More like a hotel. Not much atmosphere

Really nice place with hot showers en nice breakfast! Room was really clean and staff was helpfull and friendly!! Would reccomend it!!!