Lucky your House Reviews

Av Titicaca 144, Puno, Peru

Had a very nice stay at Lucky Your House. They were very accommodating and friendly, and I would recommend this hostel.

The most lovely staff. So kind with loads of attention to detail (e.g. our bags were waiting for us in our room when we returned from our trip to the islands). Excellent breakfast - eggs, avocado, ham, bananas, juice, cereal, yoghurt etc. Cable TV in rooms. A lovely little hotel. Would definitely recommend.

This Hostel was clean and had a great location. Jasmine- the lady who helped us check in was very helpful and friendly. breakfast was decent, and the rooms were clean. If I ever ventured back to Puno I would stay here again.

Good place to stay for 1-2,nights if u plan a Titicaca Tour, a bit noisy a night. Nice breakfast with coffee, juices, fresh bread, fruits. Helpful and friendly staff. Room are clean with a private bathroom. Value for money very good. 5 soles from bus station to the hostel. Restaurants and small shops close. Can recommend it.

We enjoyed our stay at Lucky House. The lady on reception speaks good English and was really happy to talk to us and help us with our enquiries. We booked a half-day Uros tour through this hostel and it was great with a really, really good guide. The water in our shower was hot and we could get wifi in our room. Breakfast was also decent with bread, avocado, jam, fruit, cereal, yoghurt and eggs on offer as well as coffee/tea/juice. Would recommend for your stay in Puno.

OH MY GOSH THIS PLACE WAS THE CUTEST. Clearly it's a mom and pop hostel. Really great service, they were so sweet to us I felt like they were my parents. Definitely not a partying hostel, great if you just need a cost efficient private room and a good night's sleep.

Good location near the bus terminal and the plaza. Hot showers only in the morning. Free tea all the time. Good breakfast. Really helpful and friendly staff.

Extremely friendly staff, excellent breakfast, great location. Very happy with this hostel!

• 29th May 2014

Great place! The manager / owner was really helpful AND put breakfast on earlier one morning when I had an early bus pick up. Room was clean, tidy, bed was comfy, small heater in the room (which I didn't use), good bathroom with warm shower. Friendly & accommodating staff, great location. Would recommend to others, especially if traveling solo.

I really would recommend this hostel. We had a room with two beds and a seperate bathroom. My friend was sick at this time and the staff from the reception was very helpful with everything. They brought tea, paper, water... all what we needed. The room was very nice and clean with TV. The breakfast was delicate and rich. To the mainstreet ist about 5 to 10 minutes zu walk.

The staff is great but the Roms are pretty average. No window, and some things that was almost broke.. The breakfast is good and if youd like to stay just one night in puno it's a good place.