Lucky your House Reviews

Av Titicaca 144, Puno, Peru

I really would recommend this hostel. We had a room with two beds and a seperate bathroom. My friend was sick at this time and the staff from the reception was very helpful with everything. They brought tea, paper, water... all what we needed. The room was very nice and clean with TV. The breakfast was delicate and rich. To the mainstreet ist about 5 to 10 minutes zu walk.

The staff is great but the Roms are pretty average. No window, and some things that was almost broke.. The breakfast is good and if youd like to stay just one night in puno it's a good place.

Friendly staff but no English speaking. Was a little cold.

Lovely owner. even got me a space heater when I was cold. very good value for the money.

Great location! Only a 2 min walk to the Plaza for great shopping and great food. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were clean and very reasonably priced. The breakfast in the morning was delicious. I would most definitely recommend Lucky your House.

• 8th Nov 2013