Luiz Leblon Guest House Reviews

Av. Ataulfo de Paiva, 427 ap 201, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Luiz is a very friendly and helpful guy: he gave us plenty of tips on where to go and what to visit. We thought this place was slightly overpriced, but it's in the heart of Leblon and 2 blocks away from the beach, so well worth it. Breakfast is great, full of great fruit. Luiz comes to chat with customers every morning, making the atmosphere quite personal. We will come back!

Luiz's hospitality and advices about the city were great. The room was neat, very spacious and confortable. Bathroom cute and clean. The location was great, near the beach, safe and with nightlife, smetimes a tiny bit loud at night.

Great location and host.

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Wales
  • Couple, 41+

Luis is an absolutely top bloke! He cares for his guests and tries to comfort every need you have!

Our stay at the guest house was excellent...

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • Switzerland

Luiz was very helpful and knew the most recent "goings on" in Rio. He was very friendly. The place was very clean. The location is perfect for a couple who likes their freedom and space.

• 14th Nov 2013

Luiz was friendly and helpful, and carried my case 3 flights of stairs. I wasn't happy with the accommodation though: although it's close to the beach, the room I chose was very noisy and although clean, overall the building is tired. I moved within 3 hours of arrival. I paid twin price as a solo traveller and Luiz charged me the first night despite another traveller arriving a day early so in effect making up the loss on my leaving earlier.

View all Rio de Janeiro Bed and Breakfasts