Luka's Lodge Reviews

Lu'ica b.b. 21450, Hvar, Croatia

Luka was very helpful and wanted to give us as much information as possible. We came at the end of October so it was less full but he still cooked a delicious BBQ for the few of us there. Really nice guy and gave us a lift up to the castle. Would reccommend!

Luka makes this place. He's a super interesting and nice guy and he's so happy to go out of his way to drive you places, make sure things work out, and generally take care of your time there. I was there in the very last days of the season and it was good to hang out and talk longer with him. Spot is up a hill a little out of town but so well worth the walk.

Luka's Lodge and his owner, the Big and Friendly Luka is the perfect place to stay in Hvar. Even during October at the end of the season is a great place to stay and meet other travelers. We was 8-10 people during my 3 days in the hostal, a perfect number to share more closer, actually as a the end of season, Luka gave us free Octopus dinner, Sardines BBQ and wine for all the guests!! Clean, safe, great atmosphere, perfect location only 5 minutes from the port and bus station. Thanks Luka!

My stay at Luka's Lodge is what made me love Hvar so much!!! Luka is an amazing host! He let us borrow towels, beach mats and shoes to go to those rocky beaches. He even planned a big burger night and cooked for us so that all guests at the hostel would meet. I was travelling by myself, but I met there plenty of lovely people. Thanks for the warm welcome et all the help Luka! You are the best!!

Luka's Lodge is the place that all travellers dream about- owned by a local eager to provide you with a local experience. It felt more like a home stay than a hostel. Luka himself was absolutely incredible, and not only provided us with a lunch of local cuisine but also organised a burger night for all the hostel guests. The facilities are great, the staff are great, and I would never stay anywhere else in Hvar. I recommend it to everyone!