Superb 1,185 Total Reviews
Superb 1,185 Total Reviews
Luka's Lodge Located at S. Buzolica Tome 75, , Hvar.
Croatia

• keremcak
  • Turkey, Male, 25-30
19th Aug 2016
7.4

In the middle of the day they added a new bed on the floor so that was quite awkward. And the facilities could have been a little cleaner. However, overall it was a pleasant experience with helpful staff and a friendly environment.

• Brazil, Couple, 18-24
17th Aug 2016

We had a excellent stay in lukas lodge! Lovely staff and great location!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
17th Aug 2016

If you're looking for a super fun place to stay- this is it!!! We had one of the private rooms which was actually not in the main hostel but just a block away. Room was super basic and small for the price however we didn't mind cause we didn't spend much time in the room anyways. The main hostel rooms were much nicer and updated! The staff is AMAZING! Super friendly and always trying to make your stay better. Nightly pub crawl really helps bring everyone together. Great time here!!!

• England, Male, 25-30
17th Aug 2016

Excellent staff, good location. Breakfast provided. I arrived on my birthday and they threw a party which was nice of them. Would recommend people to stay here.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2016

We instantly felt so welcomed & taken care of here at Lukas by the reception host Jelena! She gave us helpful tips and always made sure everything was okay! She even remembered my name to ask me how everything's going during my stay. She gave me helpful tips for places to check out. Kitchen downstairs is convenient! Location was great! most of all the staff was amazing! We sat and chatted with one of the staff members & she was very sweet and even gave us a hug when we left. Will come back!!!

11th Aug 2016

Luka was fantastic! We had a cookout on Friday night and then all went to the bars. I met so many great people at Luka's Lodge because they really stress community and involvement. The location has a great view, but getting there from the bars is a little bit of a walk. I had a single room, so it was a little less frugal than I had hoped. Overall, Luka's Lodge was my favorite hostel of the trip and I could not recommend it more!!!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
9th Aug 2016

Great staff, location and facilities. Value for money and a very welcoming host luka

• Singapore, Couple, 25-30
8th Aug 2016
8.0

Luka is very friendly. Treated us his homegrown figs.. Very yummy! Safe location in Hvar :)

7th Aug 2016

Really really great place to stay. Very comfortable private room and very very clean. Great terrace with a view to have a beer. Coffee and cereal for breakfast and the staff can order pizza in for delivery and they recommend a great local restaurant nearby which you MUST try! Great food, great prices! The hosts and staff were fantastic, great fun. I even booked an extra night as I was soooo relaxed there! Will miss this lodge!

• Uruguay, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Aug 2016

Excelent stay at lukas lodge. Everybody esa very friendly and helpfull. Highly recommend staying here