Luka's Lodge Reviews

Lu'ica b.b. 21450, Hvar, Croatia

Where to start! What a fantastic host! Luka goes above and beyond to make your stay as enjoyable and stress free as possible. He made BBQs for guests, gave free tours and even gave all the guests a lift to the port when it rained. Rooms are clean and comfortable and common areas are great for socialising. Supermarket and old town is a 5 minute walk away so your close enough to enjoy nightlife but far enough away not to hear it. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and will be returning!

Excellent hostel, Brilliant, one of the best hostel I ever stayed. Luka and the staff were very friendly. BBQ is delicious. The rooms are nice and clean with the aircondition. Also the island tour organized by Luka is OK. Great place to stay!!! Definitely recommend staying here to others!.

Luka and his team make you feel really welcome. They are happy to make time to show you the best places to visit or just to have a chat. Rooms are clean and they do a good laundry service - even ironed a couple of my shirts. The place is also convenient for the town centre being about a 10 minute walk away and was quiet enough to get a decent night's sleep. They also let me eat lunch with them one-time which was a bonus. Would recommend this hostel without hesitation.

Our stay at Lukas Lodge was THE best on our 5 week Eurotrip. The staff was amazing and so eager to help us get around the island (via directions, direct drives by Luka for no cost and taking us out on the town) They were also just amazingly friendly and made our stay in Hvar so enjoyable. The accommodation itself was very clean and spacious with an open barbecue and full kitchen outside to cook on which is great for big groups trying to save some cash on dinners. Could not recommend this more.

• 14th May 2015

I currently work for a study abroad program in Austria and I ALWAYS recommend Luka's Lodge to the students traveling to Hvar. Having had the opportunity to stay with him while visiting the island a few years ago I was impressed with his friendliness and hospitality. Luka has a remarkable ability of making friends out of strangers and is always on the lookout to make your stay comfortable. It's like coming home to a family member. I HIGHLY recommend him!

• 9th May 2015

Luka is very helpful and this is a very laid-back place , not a party place at all which suited me fine. Its basic and clean, plain and simple...