Superb 1,070 Total Reviews
Superb 1,070 Total Reviews
Luka's Lodge Located at S. Buzolica Tome 75, , Hvar.
Croatia
Hvar 21450 S. Buzolica Tome 75
91% 1070
43.1699204 16.4460490
    Rooms available

• ro9747
  • New Zealand, All Male Group, 18-24
16th Oct 2015

Luka was an unbelieveabley good host. He was more than welcoming and made us feel right at home. His wealth of knowledge and willingness to help with ANYTHING was second to none - the best I have ever come across. The hostel is large and clean with plenty of places to chill. I cannot say one bad word about our stay or the hospitality we recieved.

7th Oct 2015

Hvar is a ghost town for backpackers in the low season. But Luka is so welcoming and made sure I enjoyed my time there to the fullest! The rooms are large with very comfortable beds. Awesome and large outdoor kitchen and large bathroom as well, stocked with Luka's homemade olive oil. I had a lovely couple days there.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
3rd Oct 2015

Our stay at Lucas lodge was really good! I strongly recommend it to all people. Not only where the staff there friendly and willing to help so was luka. We had an incident in the town and luka was straight onto helping us sort out the problem! Anyone second guessing to stay at this place should think again it was deffinitly one of the best places we have stayed during our experience in Europe !

• Australia, Female, 25-30
28th Sep 2015

Luka and staff were fabulous the entire stay. Home away from home with an incredible bbq on one of our nights. Highly recommend Great bathrooms. Great beds and so so clean

• Canada, Male, 25-30
26th Sep 2015

This is the second time I stayed at Luka's lodge. The first was last year with my two buddies and again a few days ago with my girlfriend. It's the perfect spot! This time Luka greated us himself and presented me with a bottle of local wine as a thank u for staying their again. The rooms are clean and the staff is very friendly. Luka is extremely helpful and even offered to give us a free ride to a few places. He's a wealth of knowledge and if you need to rent anything in town he will hook u up.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
25th Sep 2015

Had a great stay there. The common area is in the front which makes meeting people very handy, I would totally recommend this place and if I ever return Hvar I will stay here.

23rd Sep 2015

The best place I stayed in my europe trip. The room is confortable, the shower is good and the staff is very kind. Luka made a barbecue night and a fish night, both for free. The Atmosphere is great, especially to the solo travers. Its definitely a party hostel. About 10 minutes to the main street, but the walk is pretty easy. Very recommend!!!

• England, Female, 31-40
22nd Sep 2015

When I first arrived the room was really dirty. However, this was because the previous guests had checked out super late (the staff too nice to kick them out on time) & the cleaning hadn't taken place yet. Soon after the guests left, the room was quickly cleaned along with the bathroom which was great. Bathroom gets dirty easily and smells a little - maybe because I shared with lots of men! But spacious rooms and great recommendations for sunset. Luka also gave me a free bottle of lavender oil!

• Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
17th Sep 2015

We had such a blast at Luka's Lodge. Really nice, air conditioned rooms, great outside area to hang out with other guests, and Luka was willing to help is with everything we needed or wanted. Thank you Luka!! :)

• Australia, Male, 41+
16th Sep 2015

Great stay! My friend and I stayed 2 nights in Luka's Lodge and could not have been happier. We were greeted by Milla who spent time pointing out the sights on Hvar. The rooms were clean & spacious, and there was a nice common balcony area with a nice view. For our second night Luka organized a delicious *free* burger night for the guests which was a lot of fun. Also there were great little things like letting us shower after we checked out, & use of free beach towels. Highly recommended!