Luka's Lodge Reviews

Lu'ica b.b. 21450, Hvar, Croatia

Luka's Lodge is an excellent place to stay in Hvar with a magnificent view over the city and the ocean. The owner Luka and his staff Ivona and Biljana are super friendly and very helpful. Luka and Ivona speak excellent English. Luka met us at the bus station and dropped us back there at our departure. He invited us to dinner and cooked a beautiful grill ashed down with his cousins wine, a lovely night. You will not find a better host. Highly recommend Luca's Lodge.

Brilliant stay at Luka's Lodge; Luka is absolutely lovely. He really cares about you having the best time possible when you stay with him. I was picked up from the bus station, a BBQ was thrown as a welcome & I was dropped off at the ferry for the next stage of my trip. He also has a great team of staff at the hostel who are very friendly & helpful. Clean, friendly staff & great facilities. I'd definitely recommend Luka's Lodge as a place to stay in Hvar.

• 1st May 2014