Luke's Apartments Reviews

Peline 27, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Luci was one of the nicest people I have ever met. she was very accommodating and works very hard to ensure the place is always kept nice and clean. would defiantly stay again.

What an awesome place with the friendliest and most helpful people. Great for all ages.

The hostel was great, upon arrival the directions that were given to us were exact and upon walking into the old town, we were at the accommodation within 2/3 minutes. The hostel is situated near the border of the old town and this meant that it was extremely quiet and peaceful but is only 5 minutes walk from the centre of the town, both of the main gates of which you wish to venture. In addition, the best restaurant in the old town is next door, which attracts all. Friendly and helpful advice.

• 1st Jul 2015

We had a great stay, Luci was very accomodating and helpful. The location is great and there is even a nice view out one of the windows. Definitely recommended.

I really enjoyed my stay at Luke's Appartments. I only stayed briefly for one night but my room had everything in needed even if I wanted to stay for a week or more. It's a convenient location at the back of the Old Town next to a popular restaurant (there was only a little bit of noise from it, it didn't keep me up). There's a fair few steps up to the room which was fine with a backpack, but if you arrive with a suitcase with wheels, heed the host's, Luci, advice to walk around the city walls.

Great location. Single room with an amazing view of the Old Town. Luke is realy nice and helpful. Restaurant Lady Pipi next door is awesome (steak from grill is really good) even though a bit expensive (but totally worth it). In spite of Luke's Apartment being somewhat pricy compared to other accommodations, it is totally worth it.

• 19th Jun 2015

Best location in town, if you're fine with stairs. It was nice to not be on the main road of old town. Also, the restaurant next door, Lady Pi Pi, is by far the best in town. Not touristy in the slightest, great seafood and a fantastic view.

Loved my time at Lukes! I was warmly greeted and helped with anything I needed. The instructions to get there were very helpful and helped to avoid a lot of stairs (although there were still a small amount, it is Dubrovnik after all!). The location is amazing and the single bed room has an amazing view over the walled city. Lady Pi-Pi restaurant is next door, I had breakfast there but would've loved to go for dinner, there was a long queue every time! I would highly recommend staying here.

The location is great but coming from the center of the old town is a pain because of all the stairs. The staff was really nice and knew the city inside and out. The wifi was ok but the main problem was that the AC was not working and it was HOT. Other than that it was a decent stay if you're not a picky traveler.

Had a great stay here. Really glad that they gave me the instructions of the best way to get here without climbing up a million stairs. Highly recommend such a lonely cute room.

Luke was amazing to us! She did our laundry no charge, brought us fruit in the morning and was incredibly Accommodating! Thank you Luke for making our stay in Dubrovnik that much better! Also don't miss Lady Pepe's restaurant next door!

Great location

I love this place. It was more than I expected. The facility was perfect. It is clean and well-organized. And Lucy is really kind and energetic. Since there was nobody except me, so she upgraded my room. And she always concerns about her customer. She helped me to have many good experience at there.

View all Dubrovnik Apartments