Luke's Apartments Reviews

Peline 27, Dubrovnik, Croatia

I love this place. It was more than I expected. The facility was perfect. It is clean and well-organized. And Lucy is really kind and energetic. Since there was nobody except me, so she upgraded my room. And she always concerns about her customer. She helped me to have many good experience at there.

Great place, arrived for 3 nights, stayed for 7! If you have suitcases, don't go into the middle of the old city, follow the city walls around so that you avoid all the steps. Fantastic place and would stay again.

If you have suitcases do not go into the middle of the old town. You will have to pull them up a few hundred steps. Instead, you need to follow the city wall so come in the side gate to the city (between PILE and PLOCE gates). Apartment is next to the 'peeing lady' restaurant. Loved our time here. Lovely place to stay for a couple or single traveller. It's only small so probably not the place for those wanting to party (maybe Dubrovnik is not the place to stay if that's the case).

View all Dubrovnik Apartments