Luke's Apartments Reviews

Peline 27, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great place, arrived for 3 nights, stayed for 7! If you have suitcases, don't go into the middle of the old city, follow the city walls around so that you avoid all the steps. Fantastic place and would stay again.

If you have suitcases do not go into the middle of the old town. You will have to pull them up a few hundred steps. Instead, you need to follow the city wall so come in the side gate to the city (between PILE and PLOCE gates). Apartment is next to the 'peeing lady' restaurant. Loved our time here. Lovely place to stay for a couple or single traveller. It's only small so probably not the place for those wanting to party (maybe Dubrovnik is not the place to stay if that's the case).

Great location, spacious and very clean with a friendly and informative hostess!

Stayed with a very nice woman who really looked out for me

Lovely apartment, in a fantastic location in the old town of Dubrovnik. Highly recommended (as is the restaurant next door - don't miss going there too!)

You should clearly let people know up front to enter through the North Gate instead of the Pile. I almost had a heart attack going up the steps! Otherwise it was a great stay though.

Absolutely loved our stay. Great location. Great owner. Will stay again!

Good clean rooms within Old town, next door to a quality restaurant. Very helpful and lovely host who came past and gave us some bread, cheese and wine!!! Which were all delicious.

Lucy was lovely and very helpful with everything. Highly recommend. Frank

• 14th Jul 2014

Room in a small house of such rooms on the street below the top wall, walk up the steps with luggage definitely good exercise. Great view over town, next to popular restaurant, very quiet compared to main street. I've travelled a lot and don't think I've ever met such a nice friendly and helpful landlady. Not only did she let me leave my luggage but also let me hang on to the keys so I could use a shower and the WiFi before I left town.

Luke's Apartments its a wonderful studio and hostel, we have stayed in a studio for 2 nights with my girlfriend, the house at the top of the city next to the wall, in a great great location, next to it there is a nice grill restaurant called Lady Pi-Pi with a view of the city from the terrace, absolutely stunning! The owner lady is fantastic and super friendly :) we loved her, she helped us a lot with the infos. Clean and tidy spacious house with air-condition, lovely! Thank You!Aniko and Sandor

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Hungary

Very nice place. Good location.

Fantastic location and excellent service.

• 13th May 2014