Lullaby Hostel Rambla Catalunya Reviews

Rambla Catalunya 12. Principal, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

It's amazing

I loved this hostel! It was a great value. Only weird thing, no locks on the doors. It wasn't an issue though, we left everything in the room too. The location is very close to 2 metro stops and lots of restaurants. It was very easy to get around. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. They even offered to buy us all padlocks for our stuff. Definitely recommend.

It was a great location, but the security wasn't the best. The location was great for the amount I paid for my stay.

The hostel is very well located, at the top of Plaza Catalunya, with superb access to the Metro and the rest of the city. It's facilities are very good, particularly the roof garden and the kitchen. Even on Saturday night it was quiet and easy to get to sleep. Chris (Manchester) was very helpful: the only negative I'd have is the day staff was particularly off-hand and disrespectful. Other than that I can't fault it.

best hostel you will find in barcelona! i've been in a few but this is the best! good located in the city center, airbus to the airport and metro in front of the door! shops for food are close! big terrace and a big grill for bbq! nice people are working there!

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Austria
  • All Male Group, 18-24

There was no lock on the rooms door and the lockers are not so good. But it's not a big problem. Location is very good - near the metro stations , cafes and etc. Staff is very helpful.

Don't have much experience of hostels so I don't have much to compare this to but the staff were very helpful and friendly. It was clean, the kitchen and common room had everything you needed except for they had lost their only hair dryer. I wouldn't say the hostel is very secure, no keys for entry anywhere, anyone could walk in and lockers didnt work. Nothing was stolen though. Would recommend this hostel but maybe keep valuables with you at all times just incase!

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Scotland

The location was super good and staffs are also kind so I recommend to stay here!

Rooms are very closed to each other and I guess walls are so thin because you can hear every voice even if it is a nylon bag rustling. If you stay in a room with a window to the main street you should get ready yourself to wake up at least three times in a night because of the garbage trucks. You will see that all of the garbages are in front of the hostel.

• 17th Nov 2013
  • Turkey

Just stayed in for one night! However the hostel is central and the staff very helpful! Good value for money! Sure I will come back next time in Barcelona!